Are all men created equal?

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at Indians and you look at Europeans and you can see that statement is not true.
See, normally if you put two nationalities against each other, you got a 50/50 chance of winning.
But INDIANS are genetic freaks and we are not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, to beat us.
Then you add our intellectual superiority to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down.
See at Silicon valley, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Chinese and Russians KNOW they can't beat us and they will not even try!
So whitey, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at life. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at life. See white boi, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you .
But I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with Indians ? Or would you rather be with European males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhBPjDR5nT8
youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 qt

Yes I know.
She's my waifu

hahahaha…
Hahahaha..
wait wait wait
you be sayin
We was Maharajas

We ARE .
Not we was

Yet with all your generic superiority you still can't poo in the loo?

It's funny how you for your post arguing about Indian genetic superiority you chose a picture of a woman who'd probably rather eat dogshit than fuck an Indian guy.

Not an argument what are you trying to prove exactly

Aww you are jealous.
Every white women dreams of Indian bf

ill see you @ wrestlemania brother

Wow this really made me think. I'll have to wait for the earth to rotate at a 65 degree axis to create an equiax in order to truly understand what you mean, but for now you get no sympy from me and my people. You get no simpy at all. Now git my bags, and you'll shine my shoes if I want you to.

> implying Indians aren't imported to fulfill quotas that Blacks can't fulfill as they're all too retarded trying to be rappers and gangsters.

O brother what you gonna do brother when Indian intellect runs wild on you

>superior intellect
>can't even master the national language

Can i ask you something that has been bothering me for some time?
Do rich indians have a toilet in their house, or do they own a private street to shit in?

Why are Indians so fucking strange and insecure? If you didn't act so creepy, fobby, and didn't act like parasites in our schooling systems the vast majority of white people wouldn't even treat you as a different race

You see, I come from a highly educated university so when I come and speak to you whitetrash and blacktrash, I got to dumb myself down. BITCH.

Indians are niggers without the style, the rythm, the athletic talent or the charisma. Also, manlets with tiny dicks.

>Are all men created equal?

what do you think white boy?

How can they even compete?

Genetic superiority means high immunity.
But then I am saying that to a weak ass whitey cracker.

All men are created equal in society. What their blood says is another matter the ancient Jews didn't know about.

>not a single Big Poppa Pump comment

Every Indian I know is no bigger than 5 foot 6 and weighs no more than 135lb. Not to mention durex had to make a whole new brand of condoms for Indian men because their penis was too small. Srs, Google it. Plus my ex was Indian and my ex before that was half Indian. Shit in bed, legs get hairy, fanny smells of curry (again I'm srs).

Yes, how?

>any living thing
>equal

You havent been here very long
Fuck off street shitter

"Nobody is equal to anybody. Even the same man is not equal to himself on different days.”

-Sowell

Here is the best an indian manlet can ever aspire to be
youtube.com/watch?v=fhBPjDR5nT8

>all men are created equal,
This was only a condemnation of the concept of the "Divine Right of Kings". Not to insinuate that some sub-human who can't even use a toilet is the same as an Anglo.

>See at Silicon valley

So your kind is used for slave labor and that makes you feel like a winner?

God dammit. Go invent a toilet you filthy animal.

"If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."

-Sowell's neighbor

>all men are created equal
In the very beginning, yes.
But some strive to become better.
And thus they do become just that.
Whites did so, Niggers did not.

feminine benis? or just small tits?

men are not equal on earth, but are all equal in the eyes of God. 2 Corinthians 4:18

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

SENIOR JOE

Kek fuck off and go back to being a shriveled up mud-eating shitskin bearded skeleton towelhead. I'd choose a baboon over an indian any day of the week

>>being this delusional
>>Sage grows nice this winter

Thats a belgium expeditionary hat.

that feel when it can no longer go in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

"all men created equal" is a bonkers tier "blank slate" enlightenment idea. What we know now about genetics disproves it completely.

Your genes influence everything.

I'm white.
I won.
I'm taken. Most winners are

Agreed.
Also
>Hello to Dravid's off stump.

They are so ugly

WORLD POWER
BY

I used to train teams of WIPRO engineers in the telecom field. There was not a single one of them that was my equal in any way. Physically I could have strangled the whole lot of them and mentally they were worth about a third which is what they were paid.

I used to watch them play cricket in the parking lot and see them in the gym. They looked like a bunch of spastic 12 y/o boys.

is this the shitskin version of 'we wuz kangz'???

thank you for making me laugh OP

The fundamental mechanism by which evolution occurs, i.e. natural selection, absolutely necessitates that organisms be unequal. An understanding of biology is utterly and entirely incompatible with the proposition that all humans are created equal in all aspects and even a rudimentary analysis of the people you grew up with and knew will reveal this.

These variances are ultimately due to the genetic make up of the organism combined with some degree of environmental influence and groups of genetically related people can expect, for a given trait, to have a fairly definable spectrum defining low, median, and high performing members. The assertion that groups of humans should be the same after developing in vastly different places for thousands and thousands of years and with the vastly different selection pressures of "fitness" one would find in a civilization or in a hunter-gatherer tribe is preposterous and poorly supported.

i give a lot of respect to indians for their spiritual teachings and general intelligence but they are just like everyone else. few geniuses and a fuckton of retards.

Man are not created equally. Even among the same race man is not equal. This is not to say one is 100% superior than the other but rather they are just different.

>she

just poo in it

My god success does breed jealousy.
Why is Pol out of touch

But adding Indians to the mix changes everything.
I work with a lot of white French and Dutch men and they are not on me level

Indians have muslim tier society even without being muslim. I don't know how could you get any lower.