Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is the organ that is responsible for producing this molecule under attack by fluoride which is in water supplies, sodas, foods and toothpastes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ascensionnow.co.uk/star-tetrahedron-merkaba.html
a.co/1v4A3km
youtube.com/watch?v=3d2W8MTzY1A
youtube.com/watch?v=Vvp2NwwVr44
youtube.com/watch?v=ih395-JcvQo
youtube.com/watch?v=RoqRbe3dgwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it fries peoples brains and makes them spew nonsense like " proves the afterlife ".

>organ that is responsible for producing this molecule

do tell

What's the legal status of DMT in the UK? Illegal there too? How easy is it to get? Consumption has become increasingly common in the German psytrance scene, same for your "clubbing/trance" scene? I mean... we wouldn't have had such a huge boom with LSD and XTC if it wasn't for you guys and your house parties...

And to keep it Sup Forums related and not get banned (just look at the sticky man), let's discuss the REAL reasons for drug prohibition and not just out of this world psychedelic experiences, you can do that much much better on 420chan, sadly they move sooo fucking slow.

I'd also suggest not making those threads twice a day, it gets old fast and then eventually you'll only get DUDE LMAO and HURR DRUGS ARE DEGENERATE replies. Seen this exact op couple times just in the last days.

This. I'd like to know more.

People believe that our brain naturally produces DMT in the pineal gland, and they believe that the molecule is relevant for dreaming, and tons get excreted when we die, producing the illusion of afterlife, or to prepare for it if you believe in one. I think that pineal gland stuff is an urban myth, but regardless DMT experiences are mindblowing.

Its like your pineal gland bro and even though scientists totally have declared it to be a vaginal, uh, vestigial organ it like lets you see the future and shit i know cause this guy Dave who crashed with me once was an experiment in MK Ultra and was like a high level insider but he had to quit his job and start train hopping because the CIA was after him its crazy bro crazy

>proves the afterlife

please kys.

Fluoride. Nigga read a book not written by a hippie.

yes, let the (((elites))) shutter your doors of perception you pathetic cowardly cuck. why don't you dare to look into things yourself instead of blithely submitting to jewish propaganda?

How hard is it to get your hands on some dmt? I've been asking around some weed dealers that i buy my stuff from and they said it's almost impossible to get your hands on it. They said even lsd is rare, and i want to try it as soon as possible.

That's Eastern Europe i guess, people are happy enough with shitty synthetic marijuana and stuff like that.

Im with you on this one friendo.

I think that legalizing it would create too much chaos for the government to handle. There are certainly people out there who should never imbibe in this drug. However I am of the belief that decriminalization will ultimately cause a decline in drug use.

Imagine the madness though if it were suddenly legal. You know there is someone out there who would s oke it while driving, somehow and cause some catastrophic damage. Why? Because we humans can't be trusted not to push the limits

Or maybe the government is conspiring to hold us back from our full psychic potential by calcifying our pineal glands.

The pineal gland really IS what people call 'the third eye' (although I think that it is more accurate to call it 'the first eye') and it contains the SAME rods and cones that our EYES do. Furthermore, the pineal gland produces DMT in small quantities when we dream at night, when or if we have 'near-death experiences' and when we 'die'. The pineal gland is what is known in Hinduism (or what I prefer to call 'the Vedic way of life') as the 'ajna chakra' and is considered to be the seat of the mind. The brain is the physical vessel of the mind and the pineal gland is the physical vessel of the ajna chakra/first eye. What you experience both when you dream at night and when you (as pure consciousness, which is your true identity) leave your physical body is the astral plane, which is a plane of existence that occupies the same space as this physical world but merely has a faster rate of vibration and is thus outside of the frequency band called 'visible light' that we can perceive with our five senses (like an INFINITY of other things). 'Energy' and 'consciousness' are merely two different words used to describe the same 'thing' (which is actually NOT a 'thing' AT ALL, but I'm trying to describe that which is inherently indescribable and I know that language is ultimately a trap when it comes to realising the true nature of 'reality' itself). The existence of the first eye was well-known throughout human history and the Eye of Ra, the Court of the Pine Cone in Vatican City and many artistic depictions of Gautama Buddha's head are representations of the first eye.

Go to goa parties and make some friends.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

Its fairly easy to make though. DMT is extracted from the barks of some roots, so just get some of these barks and google how to extract it. Should be fairly easy. What you can also do is to search for it on darknet.

thanks guys, heard bit and pieces here and there before

well it depends - tons of various stuff can be found in St. Petersburg for instance, or so I heard
(hard to survive in that gray sunless swamp otherwise)
but yeah, not much in provincial/rural regions

show me proof that DMT is produced by the pineal glands in humans.

Ive done my fair share of dmt and I have come to the conclusion that you are not blasted into space, but rather your own self gets dematerlized. And what you see is an intelligence that is in your heart, your subconscious if you will

>I think that legalizing it would create too much chaos for the government to handle.

I could understand that about LSD because an intense trip takes like 12 hours and kicks you out of "normal" life for days after. Not exactly a hobby you want your workslaves to pick up. (On the other hand they almost tolerate xtc/mdma which is pretty short and you can integrate it into work life pretty well if you don't overdo it).

And DMT only lasts 15 minutes or so, so it shouldn't have such an impact... but actually it _does_ have a lasting impact because it can change your views on life and society a lot. And nobody smokes DMT and then decides to drive a car, that just won't happen.

I'll agree on the fact that the governments want to hold us back from realizing how fucked up the world we live in has become, absolutely. And for other drugs like weed there are obvious economic reasons, it's a competition to cotton for textiles, wood pulp for paper, and countless other things. Not to mention the hit a legalization would be for big pharma which has such a huge lobby.

A lot of plants contain DMT, interestingly. Trees in their bark, roots, then there are lots of grass types which contain it and god knows what else. Almost like nature decided to gift it to us.

To all the people seeking answers with dmt, seek out buddhist, taoist, and vedic information before you do it to get the full experience. The words of Christ as well. Seek and ye shall find. I do not give the instructions and instead show the way, for understanding is only for those who are ready for it.

>muh dick

The pineal gland produces DMT and fluoride and soft metals calcify it so it stops working properly

I've broken through on DMT several times. Truly incredible.

What was your best breakthrough experience?

Yeah, but it's not exactly recreational. How often do you want to die, after all? Nowadays I prefer lower dosages.

>I've broken through on DMT several times
Broken through what?

It's the term used when you have a specific dose that you exit your body and perceive a different reality

I think people call it that because it feels like your break through a membrane of sorts

>It's the daily DMT shill thread

please gtfo

>mfw I don't need to take it externally because my body produces it during spiritual experiences

git gud materialist degenerate plebs

yeah, didn't think so.

because it can give you PTSD and fuck you up for life

Stop making these threads faggot. This is not politics.

Huh?

it has been shown in rats, but you're right, not in humans

>Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

how is it the most illegal? it's not very popular so not a lot of resources are spent trying to prosecute

also DMT is in the bible so prosecuting it would be seen as anti christian

Degenerate scumbags in this thread

>they believe that the molecule is relevant for dreaming,

I thought the studies proved that it rewards the brain for observation and detection of movement? an adaptation to reward the hunter gatherer lifestyle

it's release has something to do with what you see

>I think that legalizing it would create too much chaos for the government to handle.

well it would make maintaining a profitable (((SLAVERY))) society much harder to do

>show me proof that DMT is produced by the pineal glands in humans.

well it's an amino acid, not too much of a stretch to figure it's in your body someplace

>Nowadays I prefer lower dosages.

this, mix a little of that acacia root bark into some water, you can be like jesus and turn water into wine

checked , shadilay!

>American education

Don't talk about things you know nothing about, retard.

see At least that's what I think is the current state of knowledge. Experimenting on live human brains is still wearing baby shoes, sadly.

I've done tons of hallucinogens and have concluded there is nothing a drug trip can give you that you can't figure out on your own, yea you might feel more connected to things during the trip and for a week after but for the most part it is hippy drivel degenerate stoners preach about how enlightened they are despite never researching real things of a spiritual nature like meditation, golden ratio, string theory type stuff.

"Scientists" "experts say"

When I spoke during a dmt trip it looked exactly like this, minus the shroom and I had different visuals than this. I did see a little person or thing, like the flame guy in here, moving about my knees. DMT turned me away from atheism.

right? it's the exact same thread.
Not that I care

>Don't talk about things you know nothing about, retard.

says the bobble headed canuck, get lost hoser

Theres is a drug in peru from a cactus tht however drinks it will make you believe you no longer need water to live, 9/10 people will believe this if you dri k it and they die because they refuse to drink water, but dont let goyim trick u open ur third eye goyim

>proves the afterlife

Wew lad. I've done DMT several times and I would never spout some garbage assertion like that.

Are you purposefully being retarded?

DMT first of all is not an amino acid. It's a structural analog that doesn't even have a carboxylic acid group.

And that whole statement was retarded, just because something is an amino acid doesn't mean it occurs naturally in the body, there's amino acids that we have to take in from diet.

Pretty clever defense mechanism, considering that humans "abuse" cactii as water source.

you obviously never done dmt. gtfo

Describe your experience. What was it like?

Drugs are degenerate!!

you can NOT argue against this and consider your self to be sane, just look at the evidence!

Just buy drugs online, it's fast and easy and relatively safe

The 6 pointed star is not an explicitly Jewish symbol senpai

ascensionnow.co.uk/star-tetrahedron-merkaba.html

It's been around since the star of time

>Theres is a drug in peru from a cactus tht however drinks it will make you believe you no longer need water to live

>my friend who tripped acid turned into an orange forever maaaaan.

You literally sound thirteen. Go outside.

Did i say i did? The drugs have obviously rotted your small brain.

lol

My best experience was perhaps the first time. It was so unlike anything I could imagine. It really is very surreal and can at first be a little frightening. The most intense experience I had was when I took 5 tabs of acid and took DMT at the peak of my trip.

>You know there is someone out there who would s oke it while driving, somehow and cause some catastrophic damage.
good luck taking a proper dmt blastoff while driving

>molecule that proves the afterlife

Link?

Theories and Joe Rogan podcasts do not count as proof, btw.

Well people do drive on shrooms or acid, been there myself and know plenty others. But yeah, I already told him you just don't do that with DMT. Maybe if a retarded codriver "pranks" you, but that's nothing a DMT user would do to another either, ever.

Salvia "pranks" however seem to have become common if you believe youtube. Some people really are stupid. Drugs should be legal, but access needs to be regulated somehow. I wouldn't mind consumption spaces like coffeshops or what they offer junkies, where you take your hit under observation and are not allowed to leave with the drug in your pockets. Need to be comfy though.

>Link?

you'll have to try it yourself, get some acacia root bark, boil it down and make an extract, drin kit, talk to the dead

I have to remember to ask for winning lotto numbers next time I'm talking to god

enjoy!

Okay. So there is no proof. Got it.

Cause its real. proved afterlife for me at 100%.

Talked a lot to different entitys. There is so much stuff going on.

its funny because its true

OP, I'm sorry but your thread is doomed.
Nobody trusts direct experiences anymore.
We are locked into a reductionist age where the immeasurable is dismissed purely because it is not able to be quantified.
This style of thinking, that has origins mostly in Europe, is great for determining spin resonances for sub atomic particles but leaves us empty handed when discussing matters of the spirit.
Nothing today is valid without the approval of the narrow halls of academia, direct experience and intuition are discarded because they do not make for good thesis papers.
You will not "find the others" here, I'm afraid.

DMT and the Soul of Prophecy: A New Science of Spiritual Revelation in the Hebrew Bible
by Rick Strassman M.D.
Link: a.co/1v4A3km

youtube.com/watch?v=3d2W8MTzY1A

>proves the afterlife
just accept that you're going to die instead of driving yourself into delusions

Those who believe won't go back

Those who don't have the potential to learn

So really, there's always a point in this thread, it's gonna turn more people towards it than drive away from it.

How deep did you guys try to go with the entitys? Ever tried to make them explain shit?

I kinda hit a wall cause they are jerks and refuse to answer. Everything has to be on their terms. I tried just trough many conversations to find some patterns.

They seem to have some sort of hierachy with a big boss on top who dosent permit exchange of certain information. Espacially if it comes to the physical world they only answer in simply shit like all is one etc. to distract.

All they want to do either just show off their illusion skills and give you (somewhat redundant) teachings or fuck or trick you into attacking?/engaging? other entitys.

Its so hard to wrap your head around with this severe disadvantage. They are native to that plane and know to navigate it perfectly. They can tell you shit and trick you all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvp2NwwVr44

completely wrong

Maybe the DMT Enitys tell him to do it. They always want that i come back and even some make me promise to come back. They also want to spread the word and introduce people to shrooms.

There is some direct connection between shrooms and DMT. Before DMT i didnt notice anything but after experimenting extensivly with DMT they come to when iam tripping on shrooms even when i dont want them to.

Psilocybin is DMT+phosphate molecule which gets removed by the blood-brain barrier

So mushrooms are weaker DMT.

Its not. i know halluzinations and what goes on in my brain. this is way out there bro. Try it. would blow your mind.

Very high doses of shrooms are the only thing that comes close to DMT

Well the "entity" is different for everyone. My friend sees some animalistic DJ that turns the tables around there.

Don't forget that your experience is limited by the processing power of your brain.

So the information you'll get form the "entity" is defined by the processing power potential.

To sum it up; If you're a low IQ subhuman your brain will create a shitty "entity" that won't give out shit.

If you're a high IQ ubermensch your brain will automatically create a advanced "entity" with deep knowledge for you to perceive.

you can reach same height without DMT tho. not even shitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ih395-JcvQo

>posts a picture of idolatry
Notifying local imam to send moral police to decapitate you kaffir.

sufism is pretty liked/respected in here 2bh.

use your headphones, close your eyes and lights.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqRbe3dgwU

There are tonns of different entitys with different personalitys.

Sure if your dump you would fail to understand the basic navigation in the real and wouldnt see through the illusions. Most what people that take dmt experience are just illusions created by some entity. they love to bombard you with stuff see your reaction. Also very proud of their stuff and what they do.

If you stick around and dont get fooled easy you can percive the entitys better.

Matter dosent exists there and space works very differently. First one hast to grasp the basics how to move and look. Its really like being a newborn who has to adapt to different physiks.

This isnt very easy. I at least get swarmed almost every time and have to deal with the entitys cause they draw my attention. Attention is kinda the maintool you use effect that reality.

Can you not read? He's trying to get his dick felt.

Smoked it plenty times, and dropped acid even more often. Just wanted to post something halfways funny. However, in another thread somebody mentioned that LSD and DMT are showing you how your brain comes to conclusions instead of reaching the conclusion... psych drugs remove certain filters and let you explore how consciousness works. And I don't belittle that as "it's nothing special", considering we're all parts of the dreaming entity which contemplates itself by splitting up into trillions of trillions of observers. It's my "religion" after realizing that on the strongest LSD trip I've ever had. If you want to read an enlightening SF book, check out Starmaker by Olaf Stapledon (it's not about psychedelics, but you'll get what I mean when you read it... it's kinda about the history of the universe and how "we" are supposed to merge into One and meet our maker eventually)

And you don't know real hallucinations unless you tried deliriants.

That's because you're in a coma, OP! Wake up and you'll find DMT is totally legal here.

Why? Isn't it obvious why!

It dissolves boundaries, removes social conditioning and shows you that all learnt knowledge is bullshit.

When you have a breakthrough you truly remember the polarity of all this. There's no real way to bring it back and share with others.

You have to experience it first hand, and it can be a daunting experience.

I experimented with it for around 10 years, don't anymore because we have a daughter now.

However, I don't think it should be available for everyone, you see, the reason why we're here is to forget (there).

Subconsciously people don't really want to know what it can show you. Bot really, they like to flirt with the idea.

Using Dmt as a tool to explore your consciousness can and will send some people insane. You have to be a well grounded individual, in order to still function on this common ground we call Reality.

Ps. All the people that can't find it, I find amusing, here in Australia, you can find numerous plants containing Dmt.

Extraction is so simple and you're left with Dmt crystals.

Try a thumbprint bro. But beware, you'll never be the same again.

What afterlife? The Christian one? What do you mean specifically?

LSD is great for introspection and seeing how your psyche and subconcious works no doubt. DMT is different and not comparable.

>And you don't know real hallucinations unless you tried deliriants.

Seeing crystal spiders, insects and fullfledged people appearing from thin air isnt fun.

i took 20g shrooms around 3 weeks ago
was kinda weird, not sure why someone wants to be like this often

To add to my post.

Only because I know pol loves KEK.

One of my breakthroughs, around 3 to 4 years ago, saw a Frog God, there could be something to the ancient Egyptian worship of KEK.

The Entity was in the center of the space I was in and it was connected to all other smaller entities below it, kind of like some tantric kama sutra orgy.

I was very comfortable there.

Yeah, shrooms have that "external" effect as well. But you need around 5g or better more. Sometimes "they" want to playfully show me something awesome, other times they mock me, other times they want me out of their dimension and scream at me. But I always learn something new and usually start crying during the trip because this universe we live in is so unfathomably beautiful.

Amen to that, my friend.