Soros: I am not paying protesters in town halls

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320964-george-soros-denies-funding-town-hall-protests-report

>George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is denying Republican claims that the Democratic mega-donor and the nonprofit have been funding protests at GOP lawmakers’ town hall meetings.

>“There have been many false reports about George Soros and the Open Society Foundations funding protests in the wake of the U.S. presidential elections,” a spokesman for the foundation said in a statement. “There is no truth to these reports.”

>the jew said he's innocent
Case closed then

yea he does pay directly, he just has some hundreds of companies that can do that shit, and provides buses and signs and food

everyone involved should get the CHARLIE HEBDO treatment.

Damn, I guess that settles it then.

>i did not have sexual relations with that woman

>“There is no truth to these reports.”
"I-it's all in your head silly goyim"

ah yes, soros commenting on soros himself

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER

in other news, charles manson insists charles manson is innocent

kek

>in other news, charles manson insists charles manson is innocent
can confirm, i am manson and i dindu nuffin

>in the wake of the US presidential election
kek this nigga has had his hands in everything from FEMEN, Antifa, BLM to even rapefugees

Jews lie. More at 11.

Not directly.

there is a fucking paper trail of donations made by groups under his organization's umbrella....

Of course he doesn't pay protesters. He funds organizations that pay other organizations to pay orotesters. That is how you operate a proxy war.

everything he does is against the law

Oh and protest is a state won by Trump, nice try faggot go die.

I totally trust him. :^)

This is the very definition of intentional media manipulation.

Pic related gives an idea how funds are funneled through multiple subsidiary companies in order for the trail to get lost.

At this point Soros is simply a public figurehead representing the intent of the globalist movement as a whole anyway.

"Oh I didn't pay any of the protesters....my son on the other hand..."

>in the town halls
Read: i pay them everywhere else

>it's the degenerate german homo again
I hoped you were dead

Lmao Soros denies his involvement so it must be true

Is this what we've really come to

Innocence before proven guilty but his hands are filthy with funding protests, antifa and BLM

That's right he is donating large sums of money to the organizations who pay these protesters in his name.

Soros is ourguy