So who did this guy Vote for?

So who did this guy Vote for?

He works at GOOGLE so my guess is not Conservative.

I still love him but would love to know if he is on the same level as Sup Forums or are we the read-headed step child that he abandoned

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/google/2017/1/30/14446466/google-immigration-protest-walkout-trump-googlers-unite
beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2016/top-500-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everybody at Google has the same exact set of political beliefs

kek, moron

>but would love to know if he is on the same level as Sup Forums
Are you fucking kidding me? moot HATED what Sup Forums had become over the years, and hesitated a lot to bring Sup Forums back, or rather revive /news/ because this has become stormweenie shitposting central.

And I understand him in that regard, Sup Forums used to be about ORIGINAL CONTENT, not reposting the same shit and spamming nigger dicks all day long.

Sup Forums is a containment board, after all.

>unironically using the term stormweenie
>being this anti-white
Hello Muhammad.

Sup Forums is a containment board yes, but the whole Trump meme was beyond just us, it was site wide for the most part.

not saying everyone who voted at Google did vote Liberal, but its like if you took a random person from DC, I would guess they did vote Liberal because the majority of people from DC did. (Also you kind of look like the bigger moron if you would assume he voted Conservative)

but if you looked at Google this election cycle you would see they were more DC than Tennessee
theverge.com/google/2017/1/30/14446466/google-immigration-protest-walkout-trump-googlers-unite

>being this anti-white
u wot m8?

>Hello Muhammad.
That's exactly what I meant. moot HATED memes, and he would cringe at your stupidity. At least come up with original insults if you want to trigger me.

>I still love him
He datamined you for about 8 years straight and even after we proved it you kept posting on here without a proxy. Then, Sup Forums banned proxies to "reduce spam" and you just went with the flow instead of dodging the ip range bans.

Now the NSA and 3rd party private companies are growing fat off of your personal information and you really, really deserve it.

>Hello Muhammad.
that's not a meme anymore. that's what people actually think of Germany.

>criticize storm autists
>You want to exterminate the white race!

being this fucking dramatic.

literally who cares

t. lefty pol Gommie

>moot HATED what Sup Forums had become over the years

No, he didn't. He only left after you losers gang stalked him in real life after the Luggage Lad incident.

He feared for his safety.

Could someone give me a rundown on this guy?

Is that David Bowie?

whens mot coming back?

Sad enough. Still, Muhammad is neither fitting (would be better for France or UK) because the majority of our shitskins are still from Turkey... so a better fit would be something like Aslan (incredibly common among Turks, we wuz kangs n stuff), or Özgül (but yeah good luck with our Umlaute) and so on. You wanna be witty, do some research.

hm, wait... looking at this here beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2016/top-500-2016 Mohammed has already risen to #65 (my name is 228 btw) so I guess I owe you an apology and will post regardless after typing all that crap.

Neo Sup Forums (i.e. reddit) autists ran Moot off.

End of story.
Never. He's gone.

Gary Johnson
You just know it

They sent a hooked to pretend to like him then get him to feel guilty about owning this place.

he always was a effeminate trap loving cuck but he was /ourkingkukko/

Literally who?

Nah, not post-"and what is Aleppo?"

>Neo Sup Forums (i.e. reddit) autists ran Moot off.
no, he was always the reddit autist and he ran himself off because of the stigma attached to this place.

in the end Sup Forums will be his life's greatest achievement and moot could never appreciate it for what it was

He only quit, after female, that was cucking him, made him censor muhsogyny on board. And to prove her right, she did what a rabbei would do.

>read-headed

fucking idiot. he gave up on Sup Forums because of Sup Forums. every board is slowly dying because of this too.
everybody liked it more when this place was chaotic, instead of the low IQ stormfront hugbox it is today.

You have to go back

I'm an oldfag and have never heard of this "m00t" person. What gives?

>he seriously believes this

Is that the 'milo' guy who used to be popular here?

He's a Jew hedging his odds on both sides of the spectrum. -nothing new.

i'll probably leave eventually. everyone else left already.
have fun in your safe space. anonymous used to be more intelligent than this. pol ruined everything.

Luggage Lad is a cuck, he definitely voted for Shillary.

>Moot
>created Sup Forums when Something Awful wanted to censor his anime shitposting
kek, shut your fag slimer reddit.
No, he quit after you nut jobs started showing up irl. Moot had no problem until Neo Sup Forums (i.e. reddit) autists crossed the line and started gang stalking him.

Bullshit. Moot abandoned us because he wanted to be the little girl, he took part in a concerted effort of a psy op to influence males on Sup Forums to become traps. He was already on the way out as far as relevance goes, but then with gamergate he got cucked by sarkeesian, anons called him out on it, he abloo bloo bloo'd, then he fucked off for google.

>pol

the heart of internet antisemitism was created by a crypto-jew really makes you think

I can see this guy voting for Johnson. He loves Jonhsons, if you know what I mean.

He is a cuck so he probably voted for Hillary or didn't vote at all.

I miss moot :(

Probably sander, kek

Who is he?
Looks like a Jew traitor to me, but I could be wrong

I met this faggot in Akihabara back in December.

He was kinda defensive at first and acted weird but once he realized I just wanted a picture with him he was normal.

> started showing up irl
> proof > posts on board, that discovered he is a cuck
wew, file for cybberbullying survivor

he will return when we need him the most

..is publicly gang stalking the owner of a social media website considered normal behavior where you live, Boris? Because it's not in the U.S.

> if you discover someone is a cuck it`s a stalking
t. what feminist indulgences code says

>if you stalk someone online and in real life it's stalking
Yes, retard. That's right.

>personal information
I'm not a bootlicker or contrarian or denying anything you say but what information are they mining? I encrypt all my traffic but I don't understand why.

Anyone have his nudes?