Wages are pretty good in general
Mild climate
Only took in 1k refugees from 2014 to now
No migrants as island is surrounded by rough seas
Most immigrants are British or other European
Good education system
Mostly white population
Only 4 million people in a decently sized area

Only problem is gun laws are very strict and some imported foods are expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html#comments
theatlantic.com/video/index/491813/the-tiny-irish-island-that-will-welcome-american-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That image is misleading. And no one really cares about some tax shelter.

i hope our freemason influenced politicians dont try that multiculturlism crap here

We'd be the same if it weren't for the gypos, fucking France keeps sending them back and all my tax money are used to buy those fuckers plane tickets to France, why can't they keep them?

I'm planning to go to Ireland. I'm white

Too bad our language is dying, our religion is dying and our TDs will be turbo liberal, pro immigration pro degeneracy in another few years. I will form a conservative party myself if I see our country going down the path of Bongistan.

Mild racism is alive and well. I even heard a few blacks and Chinaese with thick waterford accents.

I don't think they are intentionally being retarded. They just always have been retarded.

Dont fucking lie. The place is a shithole. The garda (police) are constantly in the news due to scandals. The north and south of dublin is devided into subhuman violent nigger trash and stuck up arseholes. The rent rates are pure fucking insane. Taxed out the ass for everything. Stagnant house market for the last 17 years. Politicians that do absolutely nothing. Local elects only implement more speedbumps on the road, eventually all roads will just be raised by 5 inches. Dublin is a mixing pot of "cultural enrichment". The high rate of immigrants which are not refugees comes from all across europe to fill in jobs, especially foreign speaking ones. Everyone is on the fucking medical card and go to the doctor for a fucking cold. Any time you walk into the office related to social welfare of any kind its full of gypsies, nignogs and absolute human trash scumbags. The education is a fucking joke and we are one of the dumbest nations in europe. Leftist movements are in swing in education. Religion is dying. No sense of national prode. Degenerate party drug and sexually driven youth culture. Gangs everywhere, scumbags everywhere and garda not giving a flying fuck. For fucks sake we only introduced fingerprinting databases a year ago.

Nevermind the horrible fucking weather where you are beaten by wind and rain in the night despite it being 4 fucking pm.

Fuck off. Ireland is shit.

by all means come
je parle français

But they is potato nigs...

After legalizing Faggot marriage I had to strongly disagree.

I bet the people in Waterford think it's brilliant with those niggers and gooks speaking their accent and they probably joke about it and refer to those niggers and gooks as "locals".. Irish people with their low Iqs and generally being dumb as fuck will laugh and joke away until they are no more their town has been lost to multiculturalism.

Aye, but aren't your populace rampantly pro immigration?

from britain and western europe

>Mfw there is a freemason lodge in my town and underneath is a preschool

Assimilating other cultures with our own is a good thing. Go outside a bit more user and less time on Sup Forums .

I heard Dublin is chock full of niggers and mudslimes nowadays.

Is this true taigbros? Belfast is getting pretty bad atm, seems after the troubles they've all started flooding in like fuckin rats. Start bombing us again please, it keeps these cunts away.

How about we preserve both cultures by not being all accepting till the point no one is fifferent and culture is no more. Immigrants should assimilate to the culture of the nation they enter so the tradition language heritage and culture is preserved.

It's a good thing once they do assimilate. You don't want 100,000 syrian refugees do you?

not full but they do stand out more cause we are all white as fuck.

I'm ethnically half Irish. Thinking of moving back to the mother land to get away from Trump.

Tbh at secondary school there was like 10 black guys out of 500-600 students and only about 4 Muslims also every time in the science classroom when someone turned of the lights at least one guy would shout "Wheres all the black fellas gone?"

I lately visited Dublin and although the Irish are pretty friendly, they have this weird inbred Hobbit like look. Also the city was pretty dirty, messy traffic and it seemed kinda poor. Also literally everything the tour-guide talked about had to do with Ireland getting f**ked by the Brits. Other than that, Ireland is ok I guess

I'll swap places with you. all i want is a southern gf, guns and Trump as my president.

Nah stay there faggot Ireland likes Trump. We don't need limp wristed liberals.

True there are no blacks, it's just a bunch of white niggers running around.

>Need to escape the big bad white man
>Move to one of the whitest countries on earth

Potato

see the freemasons keep all their business secret and lots of rich fooks are a part of them

This Proves the Irish are stupid jokes are justified.

EU cares cause. Ring a tax shelter means that the EU won't get taxes from an EU member.

also there only a few black people around the place but when you start importing thousands of muslim terrorist blacks from somalia and boko haram shitholes where they kill anyone whos a christian

>this man will literally be the next Taoiseach

lol

Spoken like a true faggot user.. I get out often and what I see disgusts me and watching the death of your own ethnicity and culture is not a nice thing at all. I'm guessing your just a young fag user and has known nothing but this multicultural faggotry.. I remember Ireland when it was only Irish people but the new Ireland won't be made up. Of Irish and we as a people will cease to exist soon enough after giving away our ethnic homeland

No jobs, huge Mosque, no craic .

he's ethnically half indian but white in his head i guess

>Only problem is gun laws...

B-b-but if it's all so perfect, why would you ever need a gun?

>via 9gag

It's weird but the blacks that I've met throughout my life have always been sound.

>when someone turned of the lights at least one guy would shout "Wheres all the black fellas gone?"
Fucking kek.

Plus KEK was born here

they didnt ask the irish people who they want as leader of course the globalists pick two other cronies to install i dont want vardakar > >in because he will serve the globalists just like the rest of them >but if they want me to be culturally enriched im not accepting it >heck no one even makes poitin anymore our traditions will only die out further with the fake plastic imported cultures

for shooting down brittish helicopters user

lads I fucking love the national party, I don't care how much Sup Forums crushes my spirit about their chances of winning I'll vote for them

i like shooting guns in general, also think they look rly nice. for the moment I'm confined to a .22 rifle and a few airsoft guns

Britain has tonnes of mosques. And you get locked up for putting bacon outside them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html#comments

Na. Its a slow but eventual thing that being surrounded the warmness of our people, the calming green and rainy climate will calm their tits and love this new country. Our traditions rub off them everyday. Mannerism and phrasing etc. I'd hope what happened to the vikings will happen to other people. I known about 4 black lads that love hurling and act like pure lads too. Only reason to come here is the people. It sure isn;t the sights to see.

I'd like 100k refugees that abandon their old ways in exchange for ours. Is what I would like but I know the reality isn't close to that.

Good lad. I'm gonna vote for them too.

You do realize that this isn't even close to reality, don't you? Even in America, their cuck cousins were pretty much "with her."

Was German Americans that put Trump over.

thing is the black people in ireland are mostly christians the blacks that cause trouble are muslims or else bad people in general
>somalia

You can take over my studio. I'm in Chicago. We don't do guns or violence here.

Cork is getting covered in Communist graffiti recently.

Pic related is by UCC.
Today I noticed someone also spray painted "strike 4 repeal" with hammer and sickles around it across a big construction wall on Merchants Quay.

How do we stop this degeneracy lads?

You got tricked. I was only pretending to be a faggot.

>reading that grafitti in a cork accent

honestly, it might be a false flag
surely they realise theirs no significant support for communism in this country outside of Sinn Fein

>Only 1% black
>Only 0.5% Muslim
You don't actually believe that do you?

Maybe if you're lucky user one of those niggers will empty his sack into your sister and you can have a little nigger niece or nephew. Wouldn't that be sound user you dopey bog nigger southern fuck

>I'd like 100k refugees that abandon their old ways in exchange for ours. Is what I would like but I know the reality isn't close to that.

Exchanging islam for christianity. Not a chance.

The death of any culture is eventual and you're to tell me you never found a single english man in our culture? Doom saying is fun to do but in one form or another a race thats successful are still around. We've a few tyes genetically to places and a popular brand in our people that it would be a difficult and drawn out process for the bloodline to eventually go.

it's the results from the census and where i live the only foreigners are polish, british and 2 black kids that were adopted

Living in Galway makes me doubt your black stats, I know Dublin is a lot worse but when 3/10 people in Galway are fucking Nigerian makes me doubt that

They won't. But your pope will.

This poster was from September also in Cork. Also the strike 4 repeal one I mentioned isn't the one visible in the other picture. It's large and written across a wall on a very busy road.

Have you thought about killing yourself for being such a faggot?

Irish people have a lot of charm and character, some great writers have come from there, but I went to an Irish history museum when I was there. Jesus, it was just sacking after sacking. Sweet army faggots.

Race mixing is bad. It's bad for you to make assumptions about me.

old ireland was great if we could have new things and keep our traditions and deceny and stop this imported nonsesepopular culture trash
>no one amkes poitin anymore
>no one gives fuck about tradition
>tg4 now has cancerous remixes and trash on all day > nightime remember it was good traditional music

>Pence is Irish
>Conway is Irish
>half of Catholics voted for Trump

Germans are the cucks ruining Europe

Northern Ireland is just the Republic except whiter, more Christian, less Muslim and with less restrictive gun laws. Throw in fag marriage being illegal and there's no better country in the world.

Kek

Two words Hans
Mike. Pence.

Don't believe it. Dublin is full of niggers and muslims, and it's getting worse in Galway aswell. Anywhere this multiculturalism shit hasn't hit is full of nackers and travellers anyway. Do not believe the hype.

Yeah except it's full of braindead DUP types who are staunchly anti-Irish despite living in Ireland.

Northern Ireland is full of leftist scum. Reminder that the majority voted to remain in the EU. They're as bad as Scotland.

>Assimilating other cultures with our own is a good thing. Go outside a bit more user and less time on Sup Forums.

Can't. Somalies will get me.

Welcome to your future.

Being ok with another race living In Your ethnic homeland and not being hostile to them is nearly as bad as race mixing. If you're not completely against multlicultarilsm then you are a traitor and cuck and should kill yourself.

Yup I agree. However being in a place where atheism is normal then have them on the march towards that line of thinking even to being moderate muslims is a step forward. Take some comfort in knowing if any terror attack that will happen here will almost 100% get everyone in the IRA again.

I picture Irish people being uber libtard due to activists, Sinead O'Connor, Cranberries lyrics, and this

theatlantic.com/video/index/491813/the-tiny-irish-island-that-will-welcome-american-refugees/

Defend your self laddies?

christian refugees would intergrate i wouldnt mind marrying a syrian christian girl to be honest.
>ban saudi funded mosques and designate muslim brotherhood as terrorists >also close down the saudi mosques turn them into community farms >if refugees want help help them in their own countrys colllab with assad rebuilding aleppo etc and

>1% black
>.5% muslim
>98.5% irish
>0% white

Aren't you an intellectual...

this. Our forefathers died for a Gaelic Ireland not a multiethnic Britain-lite. And Islam can fuck right off. No place in Ireland for that at all.

>Flag
At least we're not cocaine addicted malets

>German cucks =/= Aryan diaspora master race
Sorry, we don't le Nazi guilt.

It's the same with Letterkenya too every third person is non white. So many Pakis after appearing around the place too lately. Letterkenya is a fucking abomination.

Better than Nigerians.

They voted to remain in the EU because SF drummed up fears of a hard border, you spastic.

You lot just voted for fag marriage outright.

Patriotism not globalism user.

see sinn fein are palestine supporters >palestine = oldest dictator in middle east
>bds solidarity =terrorist funded offshore accounts for rich arabs

>we don't le Nazi guilt

Really? Because from where I'm sitting USA is the No.1 exporter of the 'white privilege' 'BLM' marxist crap. It all started in America and has made its way to Europe via the internet and social media.

Good goy... hold your grudges as tightly as humanly possible.

You're not saying I wouldn't be right.

Exactly. I've seen the change myself and Ireland go from homogeneous to a quarter non Irish in the space of a few short years.

Ironically, the vote for globalism here during Brexit was borne out of Patriotism. Turns out people are easily manipulated.

I'm on holiday. I am an aryan god. 8 inch dick making 200k a year as a wendys chef. Nice try though.

The biggest issue Ireland has is their citizenship requirements. FAR too lenient. Sneeze near an Irishman and your family of 20 are all given a council house each in Dublin and your 500 extended family members are all citizens too

I'd take Ulster Scots over Nigerians and other foreigners any day. I wish there was a movement made up of Catholic and Protestants for the unification and independence of Ulster.

Its a beautiful place as well

kek

irish bantz are best

What do you mean by 'our' religion?