Sup Forumsack shoots 2 indians thinking they're middle easterners

they took one for allah's chosen people, me he bless them with 72 unused golden toilets
>The FBI is now investigating possible motives for the crime at Austins Bar and Grill, with race among them. Witnesses said that just before opening fire the gunman shouted: "Get out of my country."
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39081698?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Fuck poos.

Rudest people here in the US. When I was a teen working a shitty retail job they would always come in with attitudes ask for discounts try to haggle steal things if they thought they weren't given good service. Every single one of them has a little prince syndrome Fuck em.

>indians
>not middle easterners

Shit. Now there will be longer wait times when I call customer service. Fucking asshat.

its all the same shit

But does that mean you can shoot them because they hurt your tiny feelings?

lmao
"no"

They asked the man for a Desiganated shitting street, what the fuck were they expecting.

Of course the white boi in the story looks like a total anglo faggot

>Witnesses said that just before opening fire the gunman shouted: "Get out of my country."

this reeks of false flaggery

calling bs.

he's a hero

>This isn't terrorism
Seriously, White men are just as a threat to American than Muslims Arabs. Studies even prove it.

It means I can applaud whoever reduced the poo population by two.

POO

POO IN IT

is that bluedrake42

How do you fuck this up, Indians don't look anything like Muslims.

is that a fucking hairband?

sunglasses

no it's glasses
and even if it was a hairband he'd still be 10x manlier looking and acting person then you, you fat virgin

>Sup Forumsack shoots 2 indians
>part native american
>O.O
>oh its poos
>nm

looks like a handkerchief to me.

more importantly, does anyone else find this a little strange?

The white guy was 1/64 native american or something like that?

Didn't this happen yesterday as well?

>(((studies)))

Probably viral marketing stunt for that shitty movie

Amerifat soldier get out of Iraq

wut?

It's a different continent

what movie?

they got out in 2011
i'm local.

Amerifats really have a fucked up sense of race, if these poos look Arab to anyone...

They all look the same to me, keep it up lads.

White men *are* America, leaf.

BOARD
OF
PEACE
NOT
ALL
Sup ForumsACKS!

Indians aren't muslims, they're usually Christians who dont bother anyone.

That guy didn't take his meds

all rook same user.

Our people didn't deserve to be shot. Now our useless fucks in US will get sympathy. Hopefully only the 1998/2000 will be deported.

The shooter looks like Jim Halpert

Maybe he just wanted shitskins out of America. They constantly abuse our poorly written immigration laws.

user is saying that he himself is a glorious mestizo like yourself, with his 1/64th injun blood. Of course technically since he'd claim to belong to a tribe he wouldn't be a mestizo but rather would be an indian in your country.

lmao typical poo after sympathy
POO IN LOO

wonder how these false flag operations work. is it staged, or did they actually kill the guy? or is it just a completely fake story?

Guess we should deport the indians and arabs to save them then

If you can't afford to fix your country, or even install a fucking toilet then you don't belong here.

I feel my people who live there deserve this since they act like shit there despite knowing the fact they should change their culture

mate its just bantz stop being so serious

the combination of MK Ultra theta programming and stupid american education. The result ? A tool for the illums that doesn't even know the difference between shit-in-the-street pajeet and fuck-goat-makes-god-happy mudlsim

Does it look like a 4channer student can have enough assets to install toilets in these worthless people's homes who steal and shit everywhere

What does bantz mean bro?

you have lots of streets to spare you racist moron

banter

Rekt m8

Lmao white people brought them here cuz the hicks are too stupid to do white jobs themselves. Maybe stop being a faggot and be as smart as a 13-year-old Indian kid and you won't have to worry about this dumbass.

Nope, but your Government should. A prime example that shitskins cant run a country properly , despite the Raj creating a foundation for you lot.

>iraq

Typical red neck

Thanks Trump

hows living with isis

Edgy

most indian christians are either dravidian shitskins or tribal chinks

real aryan brahmins and northerners are all hindu

nice b8

banter.
the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

Like I say you shit in the street and are cheap, then you say I'm 400 pounds and shoot kids.

The pic you posted is a South Indian Dravidian you fucking retard

the poos generally struggle with the concept

Do they know he wanted to shoot Arabs? Maybe the stench of curry, feces and BO made him homicidal.

t. Chun li

>what are the Punjabi Sikhs
>what are the Jatt Sikhs

They all work the shittiest jobs; that May have something to do with it

t. sachin tendulkar

if he had less faggy hair/facial hair he would be p. cute

You call that Aryan, pajeet?

Yes you are a white boy, if that makes you happier

>Being this misinformed
>Being this manipulated
According to a study done by the New America Foundation in June 2015, white Americans are the biggest threat in the U.S., killing more people in attacks than Muslims or any other group POST 9/11.

Source: www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/

Go conduct research before you attack a intellectual giant, American.

she belongs to the upper caste though

race is closer to caste than it is to geography

a hindi-speaking dalit will have pretty much no aryan lineage, while a brahmin or high caste from the south almost definitely will

you're a horrible person

My dad used to be the sales manager at a Lowes store and would tell me horror stories. He told me that they were the only people who would buy a toilet and try to return it USED. I had no idea people could actually do that, but apparently they try to. Guess they gave it a couple whirls and concluded that nothing was as comfy as dropping a fat load on the street.

>"Lmao"
the absolute tell for a reddit faggot

>KYS
the /pol wlecome for shills

Whoops.

>taking the caste system serious

There is no "Aryan" lineage. Kill yourself

they look exactly the same poos are just better looking and most dont have uni brows. An honest mistake.

sikhism is basically militant hippie hinduism with muslim aesthetics anyway

this is what punjabi brahmins look like tho

Fuck you, now I miss him

But Mario is the red one, Luigi is green, fucking idiot.

You're a total fucking loon, you ultra cock sucking faggot.

Indians are some of the most well integrated people, BY COMPARISON, in the states.

This is fucking shameful.
All because some goddamned inbred idiot couldn't tell the difference.

i dont think he was a street shitter desu

>/pol

>Rudest people
Really? Kind of surprised Indians would be particularly rude. Interesting.

Nah he was a quaint little man who was the God of cricket

how to tell indians and middle easterns apart:
indians:
>have a silly slim mustache
middle easterns:
>have a dirty beard

>Shitty retail job
>Shitty

Of course tour going to be plagued by poos

yeah was great to watch

>little prince syndrome
oi fuck off m8 that was a good book

He's making shit uo

Keep digging that grave whitey.

i'd say there's a 50-50 chance this is some kind of false flag.

> not taking the caste serious

dalit detected, go find a furnace to drop into

Well yeah they're at war

why do americans deny that they are alienating all of their allies?

not even china fucks up this hard on foreign relations, jfc

They're not, he's just in damage control because he has to defend this shit or otherwise be feeling uncouth and "uncool" despite this being yet another retarded act committed by a retarded person

*You're

Thinks Middle East is a continent
>afganastan is in Asia
>Pakistan is in Asia
Most -stans are in Asia

>being brown in Kansas

ISHYGDDT

I worked at a Go-Kart Track when I was in my late teens, maybe 17-19, an indian kid came up wanting to ride the ride. He had to be a certain height to ride, and he didn't meet this requirement. So I told him "I'm sorry, but I cannot let you ride this ride". He got all pissy and apparently went off to get his whole family who then shouted and lambasted me as a "racist" who didn't have any heart or empathy for a child. I remained as calm as I could, until my manager came over and the Indian father of the child spit in the managers face and then proceeded to call the entire establishment racist after we had MERELY been telling him our company policy and the SAFETY reasons as to why the kid wasn't allowed to ride the ride.

Best part is, the manager was a woman and the owner of the track was her husband. He came over after he found out about this and almost had to beat the Indian guys ass.

In short: I've had one experience with a large group of them and they just called me racist because I was a white teen doing my job. I wouldn't be surprised if a whole family acts like this that other parts of their community would react the same way.