Is wealth degenerate?

Is wealth degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture#Berlin.27s_reputation_for_decadence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. commie

yes,look drumpf personality and family and wife

Depends on how fast you get it. I've noticed wealthy people like movie stars and techies are the most liberal degenerates spending their money on drugs and sex. Inheritors tend to be this way too

Older wealth or wealth built up from the bottom tends to not be this way.

Yes. Repent now. Gib your's to me.

White panamera with poverty tier shitty silver rims.
Fucking hell, people are retarded.

yes

depends. I also hate rich people who dress like poor people. Even worse than celebs

Its probably a gift for the bitch so she can recklessly drive to get their son from the expensive private school in the afternoon

its probably an arab
they have no taste

no but your face is

>is wealth degenerate
Yes; if you are rich you automatically go to hell, give me your money and i'll help you get to (communist) heaven*
*Disclaimer; communist heaven is not to be confused with chinese heaven, which is a different type of hell

You're a fucking pleb.

The truly rich and powerful never make it to the news and could live next to you

Most of the top economic classes are degenerate. Being against plutocracy doesn't make you a commie. Aristocracy is opposed to plutocracy. Just because you have more wealth doesn't make you superior.

sure but if you have money, at least have good hygience and dont walk around in fucking pyjamas and joggings

who are you calling a pleb?

t. rich fag

I am the CEO of a startup doing great in the tech field. My parents are both middle-class but I now know and meet very rich succesfull people all the time (entrepreneurs, self made) and they are bro-tier.

Yes. It is against God's will.

Define wealth.

In these days, don't we have more power than the kings of long ago? We can get on a plane and travel thousands of miles in just a few hours. We can get on the computer and have most of the world's libraries at our finger tips. We can even have the services a king could only have just by calling someone.

I think all of the 1st world is wealthier than the wealthiest kings of old. Even nigger/white trash tier humans living in 1st world countries have more wealth than old kings.

They're the only ones worth a damn in the world.

Anyone who still has to spend time worrying about how to afford food/shelter/clothing/etc. is basically just a smarter sort of animal.

If you got rich as an actor, football player or being a celebrity in general and the you are degenerate. Almost all celebrities are degenrate liberals that keeps crying because Drumpf won.
However if you got rich by creating your own buisness and ammsaed wealth over the years, I think you're ok. I think that making your own buisness is the most redpilled job.

Nigger rich is degenerate. Money is fine but you need to learn to be proper

not at all, but materialism is

WE

When you see someone like this, would you assume he is rich?

i asume the communist heaven is russian? so it must be shit.
how to get to chinese heaven?

Do you fucking kids have any more words than degenerate, based, and cucked?

Yes, it corrupts because it gives you power
It is unavoidable

Is it wrong that I'm somewhat poor(but still can afford TV + internet most the time) yet I don't care that others are richer than me?
A full belly is enough to keep me happy.

I'd consider it, while it could be fake or a very poor decision, that nigger is wearing a Comme des Garcons shirt. It's one of the most unnecessarily expensive brands there are, considering it's just a heart over basically GAP clothing

This is actually true. Just think about how not dying from disease oubreaks and infections from small cuts mean. Back in the day, even kangz weren't spared from such a fate. Also, even if you are poor as fuck, you aren't likely to die from hunger unless, you are from the worst of third world shit holes.

Working your ass off, and using the fruits of your labour to buy yourself a nice shiny new car is not degenerate.

Being gifted such a car simply for existing is, (and the act of giving such a gift).

Consumerism is degenerate, where as wealth can be used for common good.

Some of us seek power, which sometimes one of the side results is money.

Money is also power so that's what some men focus on

Gaudy displays of wealth are degenerate. Having a country estate is fine

i assume its a pack of niggers

absolutely, if you use it to buy tacky things.

i'd assume he has an illegal gun and hiv

the fact that you know what brand a nog is wearing is pretty sad.

>same belts, shoes, hats, "wallet"?

Why? They all look like identical faggots.

Nigger

I would say having wealth and riches is not degenerate in itself, but it's what you do with it that makes you that.

>mmuh drumpf
get out, leftist

Never, just individual actions

Decadence is. Flashy cars and such are tools to impose the idea of your wealth on others. True class doesn't bother.

No, it's comfy

They still have tags on the pants or belt, lol probably gonna return it after they took this photo to post online for that attention they desire so much

you guys use apostrophes instead of commas?

Yes it is.

It means you have a lot of money and you are not making the money circulate on the economy. Its equivalent of hoarding money which its just like burning cash and removing it from the economic stream and that is illegal.

Yeah because people just bury their wealth instead of investing it.

nice shop

only if you're poor :^)

yes faggot, being alive is also degenerate, try working on that first.

>panamera

Holy shit youre retarded.
Do you think theyhave scroogemcduck moneypits? Almost every cent is invested or the jew central bank steals it through inflation.

No
Wealth is great
Wealth is beautiful
Wealth is sexy

But when (((they))) don't pay taxes?

YES!!! Finally! Pol is ready for the final pill

Rich people are the ones who buy golden poop pills, make the weirdest orgies and will fight to keep them happening, develop the weirdest food fetishes without thinking of the consequences (eg: foies gras) and want to turn space into monuments to their personalities.

that's why you are poor m8

The new Panameras are nice.

They also have that sweet wing on the back.

>drumpf
It's Trumpf, faggot.

GEE I WONDER WHAT IS YOUR SKIN COLOR

we look at wealth over time:
piss poor- constantly stressed about making ends meet, mental issues resulting (homeless)
poor- stressed but making ends meet (ghettos)
slightly poor- not stressed, forced to live within means but okay with that, can find cheap fun (rednecks)
middle class- stressed because buying more shit to look upper class (managers of blue collars)
middle-upper class- work/investments are stressful and that's all life is at this point except yearly vacation (white collars)
upper class- constantly working, increasing wealth is their lifestyle (business owners)
top-upper class- too busy to do anything but flex financial muscle to open up profit margins and gain political power (true elite)

conclusion:
basic living wage is important, but anything more leads to a life dedicated to increasing your wealth. live cheaply and put the rest of your money away into savings to guarantee a life completely without worry

>PhD in psychics
>Any job I want
>300k starting

This

WUZ

no, it is what you decide to do with your wealth that determines if you are a degenerate. greed is degeneracy, but charity and humanitarianism? that is virtuous!

>bachelor of science comp sci
>24 y/o
>125k
>didnt go to school for 8 years like a cuck.

No. But if you have children with wealth to spare, then it is.

no ignorance is tho

below a billion, you earned it kiddo
above that, 90% should be taxed
fuck it 95%

Thats interesting to think about. I wonder if it would honestly work?

No since in this day and age money can buy happiness, love and respect.

Only poor, hippie granola loving faggots think otherwise

Wealth no. Excessive luxury and flashy bad taste yes. Wealth with no family yes.

yes

flag checks out

I work at Saks Fifth Ave. and I recognize the brand because I work in the shoe section

in order for economy to function money must circulate, just like blood circulate around our body. Wealth is like a blood clot, where all the blood is concetrated in one spot, and vital organs now start losing blood until eventually the entire organism dies.

lol fuck no. I would assume he is an underage nigger. That does not look "rich" to me at all.

"Gee whiz, the country I'm living in is taxing me at 95%, but the country next to me would tax me at 40%. I wonder what I should do..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture#Berlin.27s_reputation_for_decadence

>if you don't fall for gold diggers you're degenerate
hello shlomo

No. Being an ostentatious faggot is degenerate.

ya

But that HDI is fucked since Australia is 2nd behind Norway, not being the US, UK etc

So when are Marxists going to start living like Indians and Chinese on 1 dollar per day?

You're an idiot. CDG is the least expensive brand in this picture.

(assuming real)
Left to right:

>Bathing Ape shirt - $100
>Louis Vuitton belt - $500
>Pierre Balmain jeans - $1000
>Maison Martin Margiela future sneakers - $800

>Kenzo sweater - $300
>dunno about this belt
>dunno for sure ugly jeans look like balmain as well - $1000
>ugly shoes, prob $500

>CDG shirt - $100
>belt
>jeans look like ass
>MMM future sneaks in black - $1000

>BAPE shirt - $100
>belt
>ugly jeans prob balmain also - $1k
>Balenciaga Arena sneakers - $1k (look fake af)

The best part about this is that $50 jeans from H&M can look better than the $1,000 jeans in this picture after wearing them a lot.

Clothes look better when they're worn in. Fact. Poor people dress for status (brand > looks). Being a skinny faggot looks bad.

Lift. Wear slim/tapered jeans. Don't wear tiny shirts like the faggot in the middle with the CDG shirt. Don't spend $200+ on a pair of shoes until you know what you're doing.

I would really like to see this graph for all countries. I always knew that USA is a parasite that consumes so much without contributing anything. USA must be nuked.

Gonna pay you a visit soon. Can I get a discount?

>foies gras
This is fucking beaut. Shut ya favela chimping cunt mouth.

>Wear slim/tapered jeans
What if I have a dick and balls?

Its not but how you use it can be degenerate

except they're all obvious shitty fakes from aliexpress for 10 bucks per item

Roy pls

I kek'd.

I made my own business and I'm liberal as fuck. Can't wait to see you change your mind, cuck.

Nice meme
Get a size up on your waist and your cock outline will be fine

You would get taxed after the first billion dollars you earn. Would it be worth getting up and leaving after you made a billion? The cutoff number could be adjusted with inflation as years go by

The average murican pleb doesn't know what aliexpress is. Only the wealthiest 0.001% know what it is.