Well. Look Who's Back!

2x Failure-in-waiting wants to remind YOU that she is still relevant with her new video, shilling for the Dems. Funny that comments are disabled. What do they expect to happen by quelling alternate ideas?

youtu.be/KNsTuvoNnaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Incitement
youtube.com/watch?v=IBTKM8NPJ2o
youtube.com/watch?v=xs_bkhqJmRI
youtu.be/xqXLuCuZ91E
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related

>we have diverse views and backgrounds. We are DEMOCRATS after all

Oh so she thinks the right is just a collective hivemind or brainwashed idiots? Okay! You're right, there isn't any diversity eh? Just a bunch of rich white males! Har har har!

You know its a shitty video when the comments are disabled.

Fucking sickening to look at that old cunt with baby blood keeping it breathing

Report the video for "promoting terrorism". "The Resistance" is obviously a dogwhistle, leading to the proliferation of this kind of ideation.

Sounds robotic

Not even lefties will believe "it" is a human

Most unlikable person ever. Terrible personality and terrible politics.

t. rural and suburban retard

She needs a new Chairman Mao pantsuit.

OOOOOO BAAAD EGGROOOOOOO

Wow is this inside or outside her jail cell?

lol she looks even worse now than she did during the campaign

>They are catching on. Someone go grab Hillary and prop her up for a bit, we'll do the rest in post.

even if she died she would probably come back as a lich or something. we need to find what she keeps her soul bound to and destroy it.

>Only 140,000 views for the most shilled person in history
Is this the end of democrats?

shes fighting for human rights. you fuckin racist facist.. her canidancy is now fueling grass roots activism and makin people woke. face it trump is falling apart while hillary is making a difference in the world

The law is closing in on her and her cronies so she makes video's of her urging the left to go full arab spring so that when she is arrested it will look like Trump going full Hitler instead of Justice being served.

tldr: ((((they))) are attempting 4D chess

>all those tranny ASMR videos in the recommended section
What the fuck is youtube doing? How is that related to Hillary?

This video is old. at 2:29 she mentions the election "this year" and then at 2:46 she thanks "Donna". The same Donna Brazile that passed talking points from CNN to her for the debates? Really gets the neurons fired up.

>fighting for human rights
>owned by Saudi Arabia

LOL what?

Human rights for Planned Parenthood, Soros and Molloch? Good job, shill. Top b8 and 2/10 getting me to respond.

This

She's melting, mellttingg, melllltinnngggggg

She has negative charisma. She could not look and sound more robotic. Who the fuck dresses her? She looks like a fucking alien.

Why is this allowed?

I must have missed that season of He Will Not Divide Us. Was it when it moved from NYC?

Also, who was there to prop her up?

He needs to be locked up again, this time for sedition.

They're leaning her against the wall.

Not even democrats like her.

I wish she would just fade into the ether, or actually do something good with her time/effort/resources like Jimmy Carter has.

She looks disastrous. What's with the bloated face? Does it have to do with meds?

Anyone have a clue?

Her delivery is painfully flat.

when she said "hello democrats", it sounded as sad and forlorn as sad nacho guy saying "hello wildcats"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

In case you missed his stardom a few years ago, he was a custodian or something at the college, and the college tv show used him for humor in a subtle way that went over his head.

Turns out he's on a sexual offender registry, too.

If you make it through the video, stay to catch the slow painful zoom at the end.

You might be doing the old fag a favor depending on where you lock him up!

Her unfettered source of baby blood from Planned Parenthood sacrificed to Moloch is starting to wear then due to Trump's crackdowns.

>Queue it up!

Drumpftards just can't handle free speech

Don't like this tweet?

Too bad!

read first amendment, fuckers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Incitement

-Was looking like a dictator from a video game part of your plan?

-Of course... American Citizens refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what they meant.

Nothing! We meant nothing!

-Well, congratulations! You resemble Wallace Breen! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

CRASHING THE WHITE HOUSE... WITH NO SURVIVOURS!!

>comments disabled

Every single time.

What are you talking about subhuman?

IT WAS MY TURN, DONALD!!!!!

DONAAAAAAAAALLLLLD!!!!!

tell me how not addressing a unique snowflake by the 57th gender is hate speech again?

How will we get over it?

Don't worry about what we do, bogan. Thanks for feigning concern about big boy politics. Go save babies from Dingos or something.

Goodnight Trumptards.

>2x in waiting

More like 3. Remember her loss to Obama in the '08 primary?

She's the Oral Roberts of DNC fundraising. Waiting for her to say a 700ft tall Jesus commanded her to run again.

TRUMP BTFO'd!!!

How will he ever recover!?

Murrica is a fucked up place.
youtube.com/watch?v=IBTKM8NPJ2o
This old hag is a lunatic on the verge of alzheimer, and yet you made her Speaker of the house at some point.

The way she talks is is simply cringe worthy, like an unstable person who should be in old people's home.

Even John Stewart thought she was nuts when he invited her in for interrogation. Yes, Stewart, the #1 shill in chief of Democrat propaganda was concerned about this old hag being out of touch with reality and causing them problems.
The democrats had Presidency, and both houses, and yet nothing was done to fight the lobbyism and corruption, even he was concerned about the bad PR they were doing, and this crazy old hag kept going on and on about the narrative of Democrats being the good guys who ain't the slightest corrupt, and Stewart was just fed up with her, because even he realized they had 0 credibility if they went along with her lunacy.

Clinton and this old hag needs to fuck off to old people's homes already.

Any guess on what % of her face is makeup?

The upside of these little appearances is they remind you just how horrible it would have been with her. Praise Kek.

I heard Michael J. Fox is shilling for the Dems. Perhaps when she runs again in 2020, this could be her campaign song:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs_bkhqJmRI

>DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING, Sup ForumsROTHERS :^)

>comments disabled
every single fucking time

add Maxine Waters to the pile of useless, dried-up pieces of shit. She admits to fraudulently obtaining a social security number that I guarantee she never made proper when she got older and in "politics". See youtu.be/xqXLuCuZ91E

Pro-tip Pelosi and Waters both hail from Commi-fornia and are a direct reflection of the electorate that keeps them in power.

>we're so "diverse" right you guise ;) ;)

>confusing satire with serious pleas for sedition

Kuru pedos stick together.

he looks like an aged chinked out Felon Musk in this pic

The Dems have some total fucking nutbug bitches, Fauxcahontas with her high cheek bones and Feinstein's Hooked on Histrionics. Plenty of lulz in that party!

>shes fighting for human rights.
Such as...

Being able to say "...because I'm a woman", at the end of everything.

not my OC but fucking gets me everytime.

>other countries can't into free speech

Probably the first time Bill ever came while thinking about Hillary.

Why is there air bubble in your cum? Did you spit it out?

So eerie. They look robotic. Almost dead inside.

She's colored like the Swedish flag.

Soros is going to get his money worth if he forces his puppets to working until they drop.

LOCK

THIS

BITCH

UP

Seriously how does she and Soros walk around freely?

It's fucking madness. I can't find the clip anymore, but it was an extended interview some 3 years back on the Daily Show.

She was just disconnected and rambled on and on about how her side were the good guys fighting the corrupt congress.
Stewart was just stumbled by her, he lost words several times, and felt it was necessary to correct her, and criticize her side of the congress too. Because that shit was just too hard to sell.

Even the audience applauded when he criticized her, and she was shaken like a delirious old person trying to argue back.

This was why the democrats lost their youth to Bernie.
Even back then when I was leaning left, I could tell some really fishy thing was going on in that old crazy bitch's head.

she's aged another five years since November 8.

DELET THIS

>A campaign that was better and stronger

bitch, you lost, are you off your pills or something?

Also at the end of her speech i expected her to say "Now, that is going to be 200k, i prefer direct deposit."

Bill should just poison the hag already.

Looks like a trailer for the next Hunger Games.
Lovely Maoist / Dr Evil frock she's working there.

Just put her face on this banner

Goddamn I can't wait to shoot these people in their civil war.

can this become one of the most disliked videos of all time

t. chink

>David (((Silverman)))

>Only 7,000 subscribers to the channel
WEW LAD

Would you?

I wonder what kind of life-preserving cyborg shit she has hidden under her weird coats. Poor choice for a leader.

>the best we can do is a nasty irrelevant old witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Arguably Bill is dead on the outside too

>comments are disabled
LIMITING MY FREE SPEECH! THIS IS WORSE THAN CNN GETTING BANNED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE!!! I FEEL REPRESSED! I WANT REPARATIONS!!! #NOTALLALTRIGHT!!!

Disabling comments is just a fast pass to admitting you're wrong.

"Thank you Donna"

This bitch is delusional. I loved every second of this video knowing her platform is smaller and smaller every day. Hillary who?

You forgot to add
>oy vey, it's like anothoa shoah, muh 6 gazillions

Holy shit. This is creepy: start the video then click the time ahead by 10%. The camera is slowly and imperceptibly zooming in on her face the whole video.

It's to take focus off her eyes. Watch how they bounce around inside her sockets.

The woman is not so slowly dying on camera.

Loooooooool

"thank you all for coming to represent out party at its best!" After they LOST the fucking presidential race.

God damn, they're going to run this bitch again, aren't they?

You might be wondering why I'm not 50 points ahead in the like/dislike ratio!

Why am I not 50 ELECTORALS AHEAD!?

Know brainwash technique.

Oh God, I couldn't listen to her voice for more than 3 seconds.

I had almost forgotten how much I hated this woman.