AHEAD OF SCHEDULE UNDER BUDGET

Other urls found in this thread:

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, this is just propaganda. Fake news.

>Nah, this is just propaganda. Fake news.
Nah, you're wrong and a shill. Numbers came from treasury department website.

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017

t

Fuck off pekka you ain't getting paid enough

>Debt

Skeptical Trump voter here.

He and his media allies don't help themselves by confusing debt with deficit. The leftist media will take any opportunity to rip him up by "fact checking" and it's even more effective when they're right.

Not gonna lie former Trump voter here, this is fake news and we can't let him have his hands on the nuclear codes

The overall debt continued to grow though.
12 billion out of 19.935 billion is nothing.
It only didn't grow as fast as it should have.
But ultimately the US are fucked.

You're the dumbest person that ever posted here

Nevermind

k

Thanks for your input, but I would like to not be fucked so I want to at-least try to solve this massive mess. This is a (small) start in doing that.

ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME OR AGAINST MY NARRATIVE IS A SHILL.
SO WHAT DONALD TRUMP HAS JEWISH TIES AND IS PRO ISRAEL. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. ALT RIGHT WE RIGHT

Yeah you should have voted for Hillary instead she would have definitely gotten spending under control.

roflwaffles

Did I say that?

I'm saying I want him to be popular and successful. But telling lies this obvious don't help him

Shills BTFO

>Be given a direct source for the information
>Still think someone disagrees with you for no reason

Woah, there, lil beta. Your keyboard is malfunctioning, making you sound a bit dense