Can you idiots not tell the difference between indians and middle easterners

can you idiots not tell the difference between indians and middle easterners

denounce the shooter or you lose my respect Sup Forums. this poo was a good man.

So is the suspect white even? I'd say probably so if this is being called a possible hate crime.

The Jewish Elite must have cheap labor from poor brown countries at any price. They teach white self hatred to all school children from a young age so that they will not resist mass immigration.

Once in a while, some USA resident fights back and the Jewish Elite instructs the mass media to demonize all white people for wanting to be white and live in a white community.

Stop protecting Jewish people and the mass immigration/non white problem can be taken care of.

Kill all shitskins!

Indians need to get out too.
Reeeeeeeeee

>designated street shitter shooter

Aren't 20% of Indians muslims? Don't these people burn the wife of deceased men on the the pyre as well? Why would anyone want to import Indians?

>Get out of my country
Pajeet BTFO by /ourguy/.

>Sup Forums wants to remove kebab
>goes to a bar to find kebabs even though mudslimes don't drink

Great logic, shit head.

But we don't want those niggers in our country either you stupid asshole

>respect
>Sup Forums
W E W
what is there to respect? do you even read the posts here? this is hardly surprising.

Indians are mostly here as H1B slave labor who do all of our tech jobs for no money because school in pooinloo land is free, send them all back.

I'm less inclined to believe witness testimony on politically charged issues. According to multiple witnesses Brown in Ferguson had his hands up while the autopsy proved it was impossible.

>can you idiots not tell the difference between indians and middle easterners
I don't need to because neither belong here.

We dont want curry smelling street shitters here either

Christ, why do they all look so irredeemably ugly?

And what were they doing in Kansas anyway?

Press F to flush.

>or you lose my respect Sup Forums

Protip for proxyfags:
An American would spell it 'loose'.

And it's easy to denounce the shooter. He's an ignorant jackass, and has no say in who stays or goes. That's my job.

if its brown
flush it down
t bh

Indians are scum too.

This is like that one guy who wanted to kill Muslims, and went to a fucking Sikh Temple and opened fire.

>some USA resident fights back
Ah, so how many Jewish Elite were shot by this white dude?

>be Indian
>get shot

Immigrant poos are not any better than shitskins. There's nothing to "denounce", shooter is honorable crusader acting in the will of God and will get personal mention on Race War Memorial.

loose is a different word dumbass

most indians I know are honorary merchants

Yeah he's calling you retarde you stupid burger

>So is the suspect white even?

pretty hilarious that this thread is full of euros and russians praising ethnic conflict while taking a detour on their walk to the bus stop because it's prayer time at their local mosque

He did nothing wrong

>live in Kansas
>not have a gun

I think some isolated incidents like this in conjunction with trumps stance on immigration is a net positive. My hope is that possible immigrants see the deportations and the overblown news stories and think "no fuck that I'd rather go to a cuck country like Canada or sweden."

I can tell the difference.

I just hate both.

This.
Sup Forums here; the Pajeets have to go as much as the Achmeds.

It's just like Dylan Roof shooting up a bunch of Christian nogs. Great job, dipshit! Couldn't you target the thugs or degenerates if you're going to throw your life away?