Hi infidel meet my bride Hadija

>Hi infidel meet my bride Hadija
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks qt
how old is she user?

Build it twice as high

Hi nigger, didn't know there are still apes fucking kids.

Well arabs are still caucasian, the downgrade on the bloodline will be negligible.

Hey Ahmed, welcome to America. Why don't you have a seat right there and we'll have your full citizenship finalized in no time!

I don't judge nordic traditions

Where the fuck is her Dad?

I would kill this faggot

Simply say "good luck" while looking at the girl and keep walking

Two 11 yo in love, how cute !!

This is how liberals think in Sweden and Finland, they think this shit is progressive. I can barely understand their thinking

Looking after your kids is oppressive user

What's up with Swedes and nigger noses? Does every single one of them has one?

I need to move to Europe desu.

Are there any finnbros here?

Here is the profile of one of these guys

www facebook com/thamer tgx

you're welcome!
we need 200k immigrants each year

Finns have weird mouths.

Germany is unsafe, would rather go to somewhere like Denmark.

lucky fuck

The worst part is you just know he is trying to breed with both of them.

he looks like a literal cave man.

sure what you want senpai

the jimmy alefantis of finland?

the end result of a tolerant mother

well that's fine too
but you can study in Germany for cheap and than work in Denmark
All good Muslims are welcome in Europe, just stay away from East Europe

Why the fuck do Finnish men allow this?! Those girls are 12.
And where are the parents?

well what the fuck can you do? there's nothing illegal in any of these
and their mother is the reason for that

t. literal cuckold

>only in Islam where you can have young teen pussy as your gf and not be scorned by the politically correct society

join Islam, get qt wife.

dude, he's just hanging out with them. no fucking involved
>Muslim = pedophile
Fuck off

400k per year here and we have a far smaller population

so all these girls are from one mother? now that i look closer there's only two girls isn't there.

We should go back to the way of nature. Males fight each other to win the female. No police to protect degenerate mudskins!!!!! Brown rats will burn!!!!

>dude, he's just hanging out with them. no fucking involved
Yeah, we totally believe that.

If they both love each other, what's the big deal ?

It was a pervert campaign during the 2015 refugee crisis when immigrants were placed to the homes of voluntary common finns. I bet these pictures are from that period. Probably the reality kicked in and some rapes happened and the savages were kicked out. The dads are either NaN or liberal cucks.

Here you can clearly see the outcome of having too much swedish blood in you veins.

swedecucks and finncucks are brothers after all.

>i always cuddle with kids who are not my own like this
t. Ahmed Hans Al Mohammed

i think so yeah
we sent her brother some questions and i remember seeing a pic of her mom as well but those threads are dead already

and your country considers this illegal? why don't you show me the law, kid

>All of these pics are from Finland
We are the cucks. Not the swedes.

desu I'd prefer my daughter to be married to a nice older guy at that age instead of turning into a slut

not even that young

To the Iranian dude: Just ignore the stormfags, the majority of the people supports you

no shit when it's the same kids in every pic

Shes too young, but i think it's pretty hot that black men and arab men are scoring white pussy while all white bois can do is cry on an anime board

>ywn have a cute loli waifu

refugees have literally the best life. prove me wrong. you can't.

delete this thread

No it's not. We are done for. Our women love to racemix with niggers and arabs. I have completely given up on this shitty cuckold country.

these pics can not be real

kek

>t. Youssif Muhammad
kys you shitskin faggot

>the majority of the people supports you

in your faggot country with a dickless leader and no free speech that is true

you are either an incredibly cucked Hans or a '''refugee''' Ahmed

The dad was arrested and thrown in jail for hate speech when he tried to stop this

These shit skins deserve nothing less than a bullet to the brain

Why is Sup Forums against Islam again?

She's no older than 7.

No just your average muslim, unemployed child raping and murdering "doctors and engineers"

Everything is fine you Trumpftards

Convert to Islam

If I ever saw an arab walking with a 12 year old white child I'd probably beat him to death.

I'm "pretty sure" you're joking, but I'm not as sure as I want to be.

>tfw Toronto and Vancouver will be like this in under 10 years.

checked.

Because you should end your own life my good man.

They literally get more money than honest working people for just sitting on their asses, and they get young blondes to marry and make babies with. Then they will eventually be big happy half-white muslim families and slowly take over these countries until they fit their own image. Also anyone notice how people here are suddenly find with pedophiles as long as they are muslim? Pretty funny.

yes
stay away

Don't be lazy, libshit. Do it yourself.

Single mothers are a cancer of civilization

Calm down Pierre

Your prophet was a pedo, now just go marry your cousin like you usually do, Ahmed

Where is her father?

>western """""""""""""" civilization """"""""""""

I can't wait for the West to fall so China and Russia can just purge this whole fucking continent.

>caucasian arabs

>And where are the parents?
In the room.
This girl has a libshit single-parent. When the mother was asked for comment on the matter like over a year ago, she said something like "If she wants to date a guy, I won't stop her, but they can only see each other under my supervision."

>Where is her father?
In a cuckshed. Africans have taken over Finland and now they are breeding our women like what's happening in Sweden. WE ARE FUCKED

>mistaking the netherlands flag for the french

fucking dipshit

Muslims coming along with their 8 year old child brides was perfectly fine here until a year ago. They now increased the barrier to 12 years ( not even kidding ).

This entire globalist movement is obviously controlled by pedophile jews. Just look how they have been mass abducting children from other countries they turned into poverty.

>If she wants to date a guy, I won't stop her
She is a kid. That guy is probably late twenties to 30s and he is probably claiming to be a teen. He literally seduced and coddled her into falling for him and the parent allowed it. That's pretty sad to be honest.

you remember that one minor illegal immigrant that raped and killed a girl in Freiburg, Germany? He claimed to be 17, but they checked his DNA and turns out he's actually at least 24

Here's the mother of the girl with her own boyfriend, do you suppose she cares ?

Oh please... Can someone just nuke this world already.

wtf she looks like over 60 years old. How can those kids be hers?

Libshits are the ones letting this happen.

I've decided that any white woman who lets this happen deserves to be bred out of whiteness, and her children share her idiocy genes, so losing them to the muslims is no problem either. Nature will sort itself out. It just turns out that when we bomb them all, there will be a bit of degenerate white blood mixed in. Two birds with one stone really.

>That's pretty sad to be honest.
Yup. Single parents are a cancer.

when is the mislim holocaust happening ?

I know you're thinking that you're sacrificing that one person for the good of the whole white race, but it's a dangerous game you're playing, especially with the propensity of coalburners in the white community, women and men alike. to let these people slide. your numbers are falling by the day lad, and I don't think you can't sacrifice these types so liberally.

USA, Japan, Russia, Brexit, France under Lupin and India, Tibet, Buddhist warriors will come together to take out Islam once and for all.

Single parents? What if both parents preffer to not notice what is happening before their noses.

>It just turns out that when we bomb them all, there will be a bit of degenerate white blood mixed in
>bomb our own countries, as minority
yeah, great idea, oppenheimer

Oh poos, my based poos. You always give me some hope for the future. Slightly brown future, but still.

>Muslim holocaust
Why? So they can spend the next 100 years going
>remember the 10 gorillion, kuffar
?
Just send them back to the fucking desert and be done with it.

Coal burning is actually super rare around here. Most whites stick to other whites, or Asians at the very least. It's the forced diversity culture that has us in this mess, but our chance to destroy that culture along with globalism is now. Everyone will pick sides, but only our side will be victorious.

i only have one question: where is the father and why isn't his shotgun blowing this guys head off?

You're just worried because you'll be in the fallout zone.

Time to leave.

>Hillary wanted to import this

One of the great mysteries of the world, like why indians shit in the street or slavs squat.

>Stab him
>get arrested

26.6 million under-age marriages in India...how about start with yourself m8 ?

lol his name is retardi

mashallah

Do one of these on both of them, then turn 360 degrees, and walk away.