youtube.com/watch?v=1WlB_S6r3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a good man, thats for sure.
The fuck does /ourguy even mean?
What qualifies to be /ourguy?

>Bald insecure manlet
Sounds like /polsguy/

i wouldnt describe joe as being insecure

On one of the podcasts someone described him as a smart dumb guy. I think that's pretty accurate.

He is entertaining, and he likes to hear people out. Can't fault him but we hold some different views.

I've just gotten into rogens show. past 4 days have just been leaving it on while drinking

That's one of the many ways to listen to the podcast Irwin bro.

I think I've listened to every podcast this way

He's passive aggressive as fuck to be honest.

>they watch pewdiepie
one day it's going to hit you. you're going to realize that you've actually wasted time, your life, on a guy who makes videos for kids under the age of 18. sad.

He goes on in this podcast to call us sad, basement dwelling, virgin, nerd, losers whose parents don't love us.

I mean, for the most part he's right but still, low blow man...

>sxyphil

this fgt actually became relevant enough to be on a show?

I recently started listening to him since the alex jones interview

>Bald insecure manlet
this

ehh i wouldnt say this either. Hes not afraid to give you his honest opinion at anytime. I think you got joe pegged wrong there mate

joes ape like build and physical ability offsets his manletism

lol

no, sorry

that shirt is cringe

I just think he treats his guests like shit sometimes like OMG U CANT THINK THAT R U SRS?XD
Or when he comments videos being all condescending and shit.
Might as well watch Cenk

He's a great host and builds strong rapport through mirroring his guests to a certain extent. I get the feeling he leans more to the right than he lets on.

I think he's a pretty good role model for young chaps.

lil' guy's a dooder pounder what do you expect

anybody looks pathetic standing next to brock lesnar

Compared to who?
Compared to normies he is mellow as fuck.
Maybe not immediately going off yelling is seen as passive aggressive behavior in spaghettistan, wouldn't surprise me.

Is he 5'4??

yea he says hes 5'8'' but he looks more 5'6'' 5'5''

Think he is like 5'9 or something.

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

stop being a mean bitch

>believing Google
lmao

he's about as tall as an average American woman

topkek personal hero insulted
He's a condescending prick, I'm sorry you're reduced to watch this """redpilled""" ganjadood, he's white neil degrasse

he even admits to it, he's a intellectually curious person.

Did you hear the whole thing? He totally BTFO internet trolls and people who use 'Pepe the Frog'. He went on a long rant about how big of losers they are.

He is a genuine guy that cares, but not the smartest

Kek

Your flag says you are American. Are you? Do you ever leave your room? Those are not average American women lol. Also all the "insecure manlet" memes are old. The only insecure people are the tall people who are upset that being tall doesn't count for more. Tall pol btfo!

he insulted all of us, calling us """loosers with bad genetics who want to see the world burn"""

>bad genetics
takling about throwing stones from a glasshouse

this
he's genuine but extremely arrogant and bluepilled on most shit

Haha top kek

You seem quite defensive about some guy that commented about Sup Forums. Did he hit a nerve, triggering you about your genetics?

He wasn't wrong.

Joe is the bridge between stoners and meatheads. Listening to him talk about fitness makes me wanna get in shape and get out and do shit

>he's white neil degrasse

Neil degrasse is an interesting guy too.
"personal hero" lol
I don't understand how people can harbor such animosity towards some dude that just sits and shoots shit with anyone and everyone for 3 hours 10 times a week. It's not like he makes himself out to be some high authority or anything.
Calm down.

Later in this podcast he literally says that the right wing basement dwelling fucktards are human trash.

Rogan is pretty liberal and left leaning centrist.
Also the shit he is talking from time to time is hilarious though he is right with Sup Forums.

>pollacks
>bad genetics
>coming from a bald manlet who's also a real life cuck

lol

here's lil' Joey Rogan next to a tall woman

> be a talentless hack in 2005
> watch the news
> proceed to record yourself mimicking what the TV said
> badly edit your footage as you're too stupid to remember what you're gonna say
> post the footage to youtube and claim to be alternative media
> skip 10 years, you're a recognized contributor

Fuck all you youtube e celebrity worshiping faggots

He is projecting, don't worry about it. Joe is a genuine guy, albeit bluepilled and arrogant. He's in it for the knowledge not the shekels.

real life cuck.. I bet he hates us because we use the word so much.

and your life in Ireland is comparably superior? Top kekels

youtube.com/watch?v=1WlB_S6r3sQ

If anyone is interested he starts talking about Sup Forums at 54:50

poor lil' Joey

;___;

He also says that everyone is the exact same and thats why closed or restricted borders are unfair. He does this while also talking about migrant rapes in Europe....

>leaf talking down about other countries

He is most certainly not /ourguy/. He is the personification of "DUDE WEED LMAO". The man doesn't appear to have any coherent, consistent worldview other than, "dude DMT opens your third eye and shit, Jamie pull up that video of the mountain lion fucking a bear". He OCCASIONALLY has an interesting guest who makes the show half listenable but other than that I wouldn't bother.

>t. Disillusioned former listener of the podcast

manlets win AGAIN. lanklets everywhere not totally sure what the next move is. where do they go from here?

No. He completely sperged out when Steven Crowder was on and went on a dogmatic pot-defense tirade and told him to shut the fuck up about his "right wing talking points", but then had no problem with Gavin McInnes.

He's a left-of-center roided out pothead

>spaghettistan

/ourguy/ on Pepe posters
> you're fucking losers
> you only support Trump to watch the system crash
> poor genetics

> Frog posters have poor genetics
> continues to take Testosterone injections weekly while his wife is 2 foot taller than him

>if you raise another mans child you win
top kek

that is the cuck mantra, right?

where do you go from here? whats your next move now that the cats outta the bag?

>[Crowder is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

lmao

I'll take that as a "yes" then. Thanks.

do you keep going? or do you just throw in the towel at this point? Whats. the. next. move.

who cares

The way he showed his ass on the Steven Crowder episode will stay in my mind for a while.

He got so ass hurt because Crowder said that he did not care about pot.

lol, no need to elaborate.

I appreciate it though.

Pic related, lil' Joey Rogan dwarfed next to a full tilt faggot.

How do we help you? we need to make a solid plan for you guys moving forward

>on a guy who makes videos for kids under the age of 18. sad.
Is there anything wrong with this?
Is Mr. Rogers suddenly a loser?

>its another "anonymous losers make fun of a famous multimillionaire" episode

I'll pass

Alright, here it is.

Your last (you). Do try to enjoy it.

Rogan posting is the funniest thing ever.

Mike tyson is /ourguy/
manly
redpilled
and he was molested as a child

I saw him im mall three years ago during my trip to America. Yes, he is around 5'6.

What's with the chimps?

yea he's a cute lil' guy

he's still a manlet and a brainlet

...aaaaahhh what the hell? How about a few more?

Pic related:
>tfw you're lil' Joey Rogan and you have to stand next to a normal sized man and take a picture

Yes, it's a broad generalization of the people who post on Sup Forums or the Donald but no one here really see's shit that way because everyone here has individualality and a separate opinion on many different matters. Even matters that regard Trump. Phil is a very reasonable voice though and I see him as one of the best guest he's had on the show.

how is he a cuck. those are his kids

It must suck knowing you're legitimately intellectually curious, but will never be smart enough to really give substance to anything. This guy can train his body to peak perfection, but will always be an intellectual lightweight.

only way to do it imo
I assume you've seen the Alex jones cast? watch the whole thing, they get stoned and pissed and Alex drops hundreds of redpills

>tfw no matter how much you lift
>or how hard you train
>or how hard you posture
>you'll always be a cute lil' guy overcompensating for his height
pic related
>a-am I a m-man now Daddy?

kek

Please tell me he actually feeds mice to his chickens.

>tfw you always have to reach your hand up above your own head to get the mic there
;___;

those are his wife's kids family!

>tfw you wish he would stop talking because your lil' shoulder is starting to burn holding the mic way up there like that

that midget is a totally laughable faggot. stop listening to that crap.

top fucking kek, joe kicked the hornet's nest with those "looser with no life" remarks..

can't wait for new manlet memes

Stop spreading this shit around.

Joe turns into a total cunt after a single drink. I can't trust a guy who can't drink.

>tfw you had to ask Adam Carolla to pull the chain on the ceiling fan for you because you were getting a lil' chilly willy and didn't have your banky

Is height really that big of a deal with /Pol?

HEY JAMIE CAN YOU PULL THAT UP?

what's someone like you even doing listening to that crap? how do you relate?