How the fuck do you find a gf after getting red pilled? just literally never talk to them about politics?

how the fuck do you find a gf after getting red pilled? just literally never talk to them about politics?

Why would you want a gf?

I don't know user, I see red flags, marxism, and degeneracy everywhere I look for females. It's like a brain disease. Sure you could always get your dick wet, but i'm 24, I need something more serious. But there's no relationship or wife material anywhere.

Just a rural girl, their mind is usually not poisoned by mordern day degeneracy

Find a boyfriend instead.

Women are only for reproducing.

>hurrdurr I like horses and...

Rural girls are boooooring

I'd let a degenerate girl be degenerate all over my dick

Kidnapping.

not never talk about politics
but don't be a patronizing/boring fuck doing it
preaching about da j00s or the globalist conspiracy or whatever is going to result in you being forever alone

>Women are only for reproducing.
if you ain't reproducing, you don't need anyone. fucking degenerate.

You dont talk to them at all.Just grab them by the pussy.They can talk with their girlfriends.

I have non-political, liberal leaning qt girlfriend.

I say I vote conservative for fiscal reasons, you need to support blue collared workers of the US, trannies are OK but not trannie children, media is bigger problem than liberals, to each their own, etc.

You're probably not getting a GF because you're not confident and caring. If you find a women you love and want to care for, your voting of Trump will only cause a few angry remarks and emotional outbursts from her.

Pic related

Yes exactly. Women (the hot ones) generally don't give a fuck about whats going on in the world. Don't bother talking about that shit with them. Instead gossip with her about her friends, family and/celebs. Then enjoy the pussy.

>tfw you have a qt gf who is red pilled

To put it simply, you can't red pill women because they are like children. Most women just go with whatever is trendy not with what they think. If the majority of good looking, wealthy men would be screaming sieg heil with their arm raised in the air I bet you 100% that's what most women would do as well.

>Women
>Thinking
pick one

>Redpilled
>Wanting a gf

>Redpilled
>Wanting white extinction

Try villages, and if you insist on bring autistic and stay in the city go to church. Loads of degenerates there anyway, but without going out of the city you'll have the best chance of finding a provincial there.

Exactly right

Most woman just talk crap about other people if you halfway listen and respond you are in. No dont talk about politics

No. This is the other way around. Pick a girlfriend who will be having same views.

My girlfriend is even more radical than i'm. She hates blacks and yellows.

Though he finds Sup Forums quite fucked up. Still she is redpilled and I keep saying that left sucks balls. And she says the same. Also she hates queers, LGBT etc. and believe that they have mental issues.

Never discuss politics with them.
>inb4
>my girl is red pill, she hates niggers, and voted for trump, and can shoot a gun, 100% aryan natzi hitler none degenerate
Just kys
Politics is a man's arena and anytime women get involve they fucking ruin it. Even if she's redpill she's probably just aping you or her pops and lacks the self awareness to have come to the conclusion herself.

If you want a long-term gf, you're going to have to roll up your sleeves and be an alpha male about it. Beta males do not get alpha women (unless the alpha woman is confused, lonely, or has no other options and figures she can turn you into a slave).
So, step a.) stop being a bitch.
step b.) attract women, don't pick them up.
step c.) stick to your guns. don't agree to shit you think is stupid. don't pretend to listen to her stupid bullshit.
If you pick up some piece of degenerate trash, you're going to remember the phrase, "you can't make a wife out of a whore." There's no helping her if she's just mindlessly fucking anything that moves.
So long as that's not the case, you're basically going to have to be the stern, paternal influence she so desperately lacked and that's why she's where she is right now. If you can't be that paternal influence, you're going to be stuck on bitch cleanup duty for the rest of your time with her.

best advice in thread, thank you bro

any other advice? that was a 10/10 post

Its "you cant turn a ho into a housewife". Your point B is spot on tho.

You redpill them slowly. Start with topics like worker rights.

"Yeah, I mean I feel bad for illegal immigrants because they should be payed more! Nobody deserves to work for 5$ an hour in tough conditions! If they were legal and documented, the government could ensure they were paid at least the minimum wages. The only way to stop this exploitation is to have proper border control and immigration, for their own good."

"You know, I feel really bad for middle class workers.. all the jobs have been moved to mexico where companies can exploit non-union labour, pollute the environment, then flood our country with cheap goods we think is a good deal in exchange for jobs which protect our workers, give them benefits and pensions, and add money to the consumer economy.I think its actually beneficial for mexico to move the jobs back here because they are just being exploited without unions"

Eventually you can move on to..

"You know, gas the kikes race war NOW amirite?"

This.

>talking with old single-mother of a half-german half-moroccan son about nationaal zorgfonds
>"it's the best thing in the world user, the insurers have too much power and the gouvernment can do so much better"
>explain how the gouvernment already has so much money and has only made things worse
>explain that the people responsible for bad healthcare are the same people who want to fix it with the nationaal zorgfonds
>"oh don't be so stubborn user, you're such a stubborn guy"

>two months later
>election campaign on a roll
>she starts talking about it again
>"of course it's a terrible idea, the gouvernment costs too much already and they messed up last time too user"
>"we honestly need a freer market user"
>explain how this goes for the entire gouvernment, not just healthcare
>"but user the gouvernment is good for so much, don't be so stubborn"

>few days ago
>Wilders' security detail being compromised is the hot news
>"my God user the gouvernment is really incompetent"
>"I wish they didn't get in the people's way so much"
>my face when

Really principled lady. /s.

You're supossed to kill niggers and leave the reproducing to the normies

>talking to girls about politics
>ever

wtf is wrong with you

Ayy same here my dude

Shit's cash

>I can't express my political opinions without seeming like a flaming POS

I don't think you can't get a gf because red-pill. I think you can't into gf because inability to eloquently explain yourself. I had this issue for a while and the key to crawl your way out is to ACTUALLY study history and politics for an hour a day. Most women react positively to men who can defend themselves without fear of being re-positioned outside of/lower in the dominance hierarchy.

Conviction to your beliefs is attractive so long as you build a reasonable foundation to base your claims on.

If you lack the self control to hide your power level youre better off not becoming a husband/father desu.

>single-mother of a half-german half-moroccan son

She's not a person

Same as this user, I lived in connecticut and its been the hardest thing to find women that legit arent imforher tier retarded.

Dont use tinder or okcupid, the areas in which you use them matter, but as a whole, the affects they have on women make them unworthy to breed with.

Women that use dating apps condition them to always get what they want, this is only faux female empowerment, women get no power by being fucked by random guys and then they leave.
These women then continue to seek out something they can't achieve on these easy dating sites and in the process completely ruin themselves.

Female empowerment comes from beating other women over getting the best mate, convincing a highly desirable male to stag with them and take care of her so she can create and maintain a household for children is the cornerstorm of human female ideological hardwiring, this is how you become the dominant woman.

Dating sites are the opposite of female empowerment, women getting messaged by hundreds of men not only has been superficial, not one of those men gauge women on anything but temporary thirst, nothing longstanding and is the death of female control.

The best advice is to go younger than millenial, and to make sure she has values other than social media addiction. This means finding them out in the actual world, theyll be much more engrossed in activities then their peers.

>Wants a girlfriend
>Claims to be redpilled

user I...

True. She's German.

This. We're fringe/radical. The people here are not particularly good at establishing productive lives. Instead live we live for glory.

Horse shit, you can do both. But if you own a business you also have to get low key about this shit.

You're the man. Be confident about your beliefs and girls won't care

Fuck now I'm distracted by her womanly powers, who is that?!

Lindsey Pelas

I think with women as with anyone else it has to be gradual over time. Full redpill at once doesn't work. Pic related she unmatched me shortly after, but she is fat so I didn't care which why I decided to to try to redpill her.

If you get an alpha woman you get a femnazi or someone who will leave you to fuck some other chad. You don't want an alpha woman. You want to be THE alpha in the family.

holy shit kek

Why would you want to talk to a girl about politics

god fucking damnit im dying over here. Top fucking kek bro.

Hehe, you're alright leaf

I live in CT right now, and I'm actually going to the state school there. And my God, there are no decent women around.

I've accepted that I'm probably going to be single for the next few years unless lighting strikes and I find a woman who isn't a drunk slag. Because I'm not cool with hooking up with all these sluts, and I basically have no means of meeting women unless I go to the worst kinds of parties.

It's really sad and disappointing. I should have gone to school somewhere in the midwest or south where I'd fit in more culturally, but I couldn't say no to the low cost and decent engineering program.

more

In the south or midwest states.
In a church.
First gen, south/east asian girls have very strong traditional values.

Just be strong and upfront with your views. Women still bend to the will of a confident man.

>mfw my gf redpilled me

Idk man there are a few out there. I'd say just try to weed the shitty out. You may try to redpill one if she isn't already past the point of no return.

Women are easy to guide, although I'm not saying a full red pill is what you should strife for. But you can turn them to be moderately right wing.

Of course in order to do this you have to make you don't heve like an autist who feels that people should change their opinion about things on the spot.

Looks like she didn't respond back. Also looks like shes fat. Win-win

This works surprisingly well believe it or not.

You need an 'old fashioned' one. Mormons or strict christian girls make very suitable wives.

Lel Virgin mobile

I found out you need to be a role model for them. If you have a life they want they want you.

>find a gf
>red pilled
You aren't really red pilled. Sorry eh

You cannot speak to women about politics in the same way that you might speak to men about politics.

If you challenge a woman's beliefs outright, then you will offend her pride. She will become angry and clam up.
If you lead with information that contradicts her beliefs, then she will assume that you are being dishonest.

Women don't like to be "convinced" of anything; they have to believe that they have arrived at any given conclusion by themselves. Only after they have accepted a conclusion are they receptive to information which supports it.
If you can keep your arguments strictly defensive, emotional, and self-centered, you can probably bring them around to your way of thinking.

Thank u my good man

3D women are unimportant!

I'm trying to inform my Mom and girlfriend but it's a slow process. I think they sort of understand the scope of corporations, big oil, pharmaceuticals, wall street, banks, lobbying, politicians, quid pro quo, military-industrial complex, MSM is extremely biased. There is so much that goes into being red pilled and there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle and you never finish the puzzle because when you think you finally have it all figured out, you learn something new or what you thought was true, isn't true.

nice

>If you have money they want they want you.

fix'd

I dunno, for all the ways I'm a sperg, I've figured out how to have conversations about politics. I can at this point pretend to be pretty much anybody politically except far left. I can gauge what people are ready to hear pretty easily.

I have a sense for if people would like to debate, just get your views on a topic, or just want an information bomb.

With women, it's pretty important to be able to connect issues to some of bleeding heart emotional peril. It's not simply enough to say a party is better for the economy. You have to talk about how neglecting the economy and piling on debt will burden their grandkids, etc.

Do keep in mind as well women have different priorities than men, on average they will work less, and be the parent stuck raising a kid with a deadbeat parent, this makes them keen to gibs. Women that aren't getting gibs are usually either rural/religious, has a decent career herself, or is futhering herself through others who DO benefit from conservative policy.

Women will also blame you if you make them into a "bad person" who does bad things like be racist. You can't just make them afraid, you gotta make them agree with you.

Conservative women exist, they're just hard to find in certain parts of America.

Move to a better city.

Big untapped pool of voters?

Conservatives don't win elections without woman voters.

Spent my time slowly red pulling them. Worth it, since now I have someone who cares about me and is seeing the bullshit too. Just got engaged too, so that's a plus.

Yeah. Stick to deal breakers - Tradlife good etc.

I wish
That's just normal redpilling, unless you are a retard you don't just jump from being left or apolitical to gas the kikes. It takes time for a normal person to grasp and understand the stages of the redpill

TFW when I found a smart small-town girl with aspirations in my liberal city. There are a few free thinking women I know who lean alt right or at least alt lite, but the those ones are actually feminists. They may want to settle down someday and have a family but in there 20s still want to slut it up and party. Not really a problem for me tho if communications are open and there are no double standards, I'm not a hypocrite or a shitskin, honestly don't see the problem with actual smart independent women. No I am not talking about being cucked I'm talking about you lot facing reality and coming to terms that virgins are usually not sexually adventurous and not independent rational thinkers

This too, I think people are overestimating how much a girl can't handle a man having a different opinion from herself.

You just can't fundamentally be at odds with her. A girl might even respect a man more for having beliefs he can justify, stick by, who works hard to act on his beliefs. Girls are insane and will get together with men that beat the shit out of them to "Fix them" because they're attracted to the masculinity.

I would argue that if you agree with a girlfriend on everything, you're probably not very attractive to them, because you're clearly just passively agreeing with everything they say, which isn't manly.

Just have to be careful about their fee fees.

oh yeah I don't doubt that. I guess just it gets hard discussing politics when you see so much brain washing going on.

I had a chick in one college class though who stood up to the entire class against feminism. she thought modern day feminism was retarded and looked like pic related. honestly wanted to date her but she's way out of my league.

>honestly wanted to date her but she's way out of my league
Improve yourself to be in her league

It's 100% possible

Politics stopped being a man's arena when it got involved in abortion. Everything was fine before people started talking about it; it was this gross thing women would do early on to induce a miscarriage and every woman knew about it and no one condoned it or celebrated it, just assumed she had her reasons (like an abusive/deadbeat spouse) and looked the other way. If she did it repeatedly the husband would either change or file for a divorce based on those actions and she would be alone and childless forever. Old school Justice. Politics fucked everything when men joined the attack on the Patriarchy and now women are needed to validate make opinions on certain subjects. It's cucked, but it is what it is.

Don't talk about politics, just be able to state facts and back those up. Politics can be emotional which manipulates people to think a certain way. Most of the time people are fairly ignorant on topics and parrot what they hear on tv or from friends (myself included at times).

Find a woman you like, make sure she doesn't have a bunch of red flags (or none at all if you're lucky), then start telling them your opinion on things and back that up with facts. If you can't back yourself up then you'll look weak and she won't be able to see your viewpoint.

>gf doesn't like politics, comes from democratic family
>she's going to vote Hillary 'because Trump is a bully!'
>explain that Hillary is just as bad, and Trump although mean at times, is usually correct and has the countries' interest first
>she decides not to vote at all, can't decide now
>starts to warm up to Trump after the vetting execution

part of the problem is I know I can do that, but when it comes to sex I can't really get off to those women. it's a weird thing that I don't know how to fix. I see them and fall in love emotionally, but not sexually. Not sure what in my brain is fucked up but I can't get off to them, even though everything else in my being screams yes.

Yes. Deep down most woman like a tradional (social conservative) man, they just don't like to talk about it.

Nah. My wife is an alpha in her circles. Doesnt stop her from purring like a kitty when I'm around.

Read way of the superior man, 48 laws of power, and art of seduction. Good luck.

My gf voted for trump and hates blacks. Normie girls are great

Subtlety is king in the realm of the mad.

>be at work
>colleague raging about Trump's tax plan
>"ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID, VOTING AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS! RICH TAXES GOING DOWN MY GOD HOW DARE THEY"
>"yeah, no income tax up to $40.000 per annum and lower income taxes on the other brackets, what could it possibly be that convinced people of his tax plan"
>silence
>never mentioned again

That is certainly true. They also trend toward nuturing / family centric politics as they mature.

>This too, I think people are overestimating how much a girl can't handle a man having a different opinion from herself.

>You just can't fundamentally be at odds with her

nice double think

Through meditation all psychological impairments become solvable

Import a wife from Eastern Europe. It's your only hope.

It takes subtley. Every single time you see something fucked you gotta unemotionally be like "so this guy comes home, walks in on his wife getting raped, beats the guy half to hell. Turns out, was the wife's boyfriend and she planned the whole thing. Hell get out in 2021." When she responds, point out that his perspective doesn't matter (intruder in his home) and hers did. Then a laughing "Man, that Patriarchy, huh?"

Do this 100 times over the next 100 articles and you will see a change.

At least you don't live in SJW country.

>Mormons
How would you even get a Mormon GF? That's like getting an alien gf to me. I don't even know where to start or what I should present myself as.

Or just don't be a sperg and slowly bring whatever girl you're dating around to your way of thinking.

Expecting every woman you meet to arrive at your doorstep perfect in every way is the actual essence of lethargy and entitlement. Women are impressionable, and if you aren't a complete idiot you can typically just nudge them in the direction you want them to go.

If you want a redpilled gf you have to make her yourself. So go find someone with a nice smile or a good relationship with her family, date her, and just play the role of the socratic instructor as you gently push her towards not being a total moron about politics.

Or be lazy and post here about how shit women are these days. Your call.

Stop watching porn.

I hear talking is a good start. I don't know how the madmen do it

I have reamed leftist girls who "called me out" but I would never want to be in a relationship with one of them.

same bro. i've given up looking where I live currently.

This but all of the women I'm around are well beyond the point of no return. It would probably take a traumatic event to snap them out of degeneracy.

I know we are on a political board but after a certain age people have a life and stop having politics as a hobby.