Have you ever seen this picture before? I've seen it posted on here but never knew the story behind it

Have you ever seen this picture before? I've seen it posted on here but never knew the story behind it.

It turns out the dead person is a 15-year-old boy and he was innocent. The soldiers who killed him cut off his right pinky finger to keep as a trophy.

They all ended up getting caught for killing innocent people. Here is a Wikipedia article about it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maywand_District_murders

And people wonder why I don't support the American military lol. Bunch of fucked up psychopaths who commit human rights violations in foreign countries, the lot of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-kill-team-photos-20110327/0114090
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdn3bIfP7fk&t=2s
discord.gg/swp3YFF
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-kill-team-20110327
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>innocent

I am laffin

We should give them Attack helicopters to kill shitskins at a more efficient rate.

Dead dude looks like Rand Paul

>This post is brought to you by CAIR.

>you know about it becuase they were sentenced for warcrimes
Meanwhile the chinese army is straight up executing people with flamethrowers.

>is a 15-year-old boy and he was innocent
You mean an animal who got shot because it was endangering anctual humans

>Bunch of fucked up psychopaths
You are thinking of congress

Here's another picture where you can see the severed finger.

Here's more info on the story:

rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-kill-team-photos-20110327/0114090

This is some nasty shit.

>boy
>innocent

In a combat zone, given his age and gender, he'd be considered an enemy combatant

Read the story, brah.

The soldiers staged killings.

>one group of soldiers do bad thing
>OMG THE ENTIRE U.S ARMED FORCES ARE EVIL

Why are the NATO countries the only ones who limit themselves with definitive RoE, you would never see Chinese, Russians, or the various groups of shitskins we're fighting with RoE.

>Implying they did anything wrong.

>one group

Soldiers killing innocent people and reporters, then shooting at children that come to save them:
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Many such cases. SAD!

I dont give a fuck

I'm tired of the pussyfication of the professional military worldwide.

Scalping and ear necklaces should come back.

Start putting their guts and heads on stakes throughout the roads and see how they stop blowing shit up and start behaving.

Russia does actually follow RoE to a certain extent. It's just they are not cucked about it so if the enemy violates it they double down on the cruelty which is what we should do.

I have no idea what the Chinese would do because they rarely get into conflicts but based off their subhuman nature I am sure they would eat their enemies if it came down to it.

>multiple weapons spotted
>people have probably murdered enemies of the cartel
>they see an ac-130 flying around them and stand out in the fucking open because allah will protect them

faith in natural selection restored.

This ain't even a bad thing. We took pics of ourselves with the guys we killed when I was deployed. I promise tons of combat guys do the same thing. Most of us are just smart enough not to post that shit online.

Here is a dirty secret about combat arms jobs. Most of the guys who volunteer for that shit do it because they WANT to kill someone. And that's exactly the kind of people we need doing those jobs.

>Serbcuck supporting the country that bombed his republica srpska out of existence

youtube.com/watch?v=gdn3bIfP7fk&t=2s

I hope they cut off the finger when he was still warm. Wouldn't want to get fleas.

he wuz a gud boi
He wuz runnin' ammo and messages to taliban fighters erryday

The military is one of the only socially acceptable professions where you can just brutally murder people under the protection of the law. Of course a lot of psychopaths are going to be attracted to that.

pretty much this. When I was deployed to Iraq we would have to request to return fire on people shooting at us. It got to the point where we just started running away because we didn't want to sit there for 10 min. while some colonel weighed how this decision would affect his career.

And besides that, this story is probably complete bullshit or at the very least highly questionable. Not saying it didn't happen but people won't take into account all the factors that ultimately ended in this shit show.

the real story is the dead person was RPGing and running away and they caught his ass. They found an RPG cache 6ft away

China simply spends more time keeping their own suppressed and their Muslim population in check, with flamethrowers and firing squads. They're busy people.

underrated post

No RoE when you're fighting your own people

meh, innocent people do not hang out on battliefields lol

They were just killing them before they gree up to be terrorists. Very effective way to stop the enemy before he becomes one.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

I see one less Haji, how is this a bad thing?

Lol what do you expect from a bunch a 18's year olds that are trained to kill people and then throw into one of the most hostal parts of the world

I demand proofs (and pictures or video).

Based kebab remover

no such thing as an innocent terrorist you isis sympathiser!

>innocent

A few soldiers get carried away and kill an "innocent" Muslim. Ergo, ALL Soldiers and Marines are psychopaths.

Except..........

The Muslims started this shit. So by YOUR logic, all Muslims deserve to be treated as enemy combatants. By YOUR logic, soldiers did nothing wrong since ALL Muslims are bad and need to be killed.

Bad logic you retard.

Add to the above, a 15 year old in other places in the world is a grown ass man and therefore, a potential enemy combatant.

Well its the army its filled with gang members and inbreds but there a few good ones

reddit formatting; you need to go, senpai

It is more fun when your enemies are fighting each other.

Well it's not like we put the little fucker in a cage and drowned him alive or set his ass a blaze.

>The Muslims started this shit.
Are public school history classes really this bad?

I was in Afghanistan with the Canadian army, in Kandahar. This kid wasn't innocent. I don't know this kids story personally, but he wasn't innocent.

In Kandahar every night we had to listen to these Afghan fucks rape and torture little boys they had chained to their beds. One day, a fellow soldier in my unit had enough and raped and sodomized one of these fucks.

They deserve it and I'm happy they killed that 15 year old Haji.

You'd become a killer too if you ended up doing 3 tours and your friends were dying to IED and sniper fire; after awhile some soldiers will no longer see people as human.

Gas yourself faggot

What do you mean he wasn't innocent? Did you read the story, brah?

He was a good boy In school going to be a Rhodes scholar he dindu nuff'n

>innocent
>Muslim
Pick one. They are breeding too fast anyway. It is our tribe against theirs. We are not in the moral olympics. We just need to kill them all and be done with it finally.

"american education"

- that was an Apache not an AC-130.

- there was no weapons only a journalist holding a camera.

- the Apache also fired at a mini-van trying to save those who had been hit by the 30mm canon , 2 childs were wounded (and sent at an Iraqi hospital instead of an US one (because they wanted to cover up what happened) and the other occupants of the vehicule killed , all of them civilians.

- the apache gunner was clearly childish and wanted to kill (acting like he was in a videogame) , if you want proofs , just watch the video (because you probably didn't).

- the apache gunner laughing when an Humvee runs over a body.

result of the day : war crime.

and yes , i don't blame the entire US army , but the people on the video thought they were in the wild west.
and of course they tried to cover up that story before it was leaked.

inb4 "muh colateral damage" , nope , still a war crime , it would be a colateral if they didn't try to cover it up.

Don't know, don't care. I don't like reading garbage written by New York and LA Jews defending sandniggers. It's easy to say they are innocent from a cooled office in Manhattan. You'd sing a different tune after finding out the IED that killed 3 Canadian soldiers was set by a 13 year old.

Your ZOG army has fucked up the entire Middle East. You are evil, everything you do is evil. US soldiers are nothing but Jewish tools

>implying the middle east was ever good

LOL

Afghanistan is the world's asshole.

>And people wonder why I don't support the American military lol.

You don't have to support the American Military.
You just have to remain on the correct end of their barrels.

kek haven't seen that pic in a while.

Thats war you stupid faggot. Did you believe it was like a video game or some shit? There's not a single military out there that doesnt have fucked up people in it.

Serbs are cucks because of their inherent nature.

>doesn't support the military
>all military are the same
>#notallmuslims lel

>(((rollingstone)))
fake news

>US monies back by oil
>Saddam aims for a near monopoly in oil
>invades and occupies Kuwait
>US is also the country known for getting into everyone's shit for the past 50 years
we can also go back even further to a time where women didn't have top wear the garbage bag.
so yes muzzies started this

I never said the ME was good. The fact of the matter is that the Jewnited States has led the battalion to flood Europe with niggers and sandniggers.

A million Iraqis are dead, and my continent is destroyed

USA, USA, USA, USA!

>result of the day : war crime.

Nope.

>>boy
>>innocent
feminists gtfo

Sage
Sage

If only we actually killed them where we live. Shooting some ahmed half way the world over doens't do us much good, we should shoot the ones that live here first! :DDD

All of North Africa and the Middle East is rightful Christian clay, still occupied by moon demon worshipping invaders. The crusade continues, DEUS VULT!

Too lazy to link but they BBQ'd some Muslims in that Xinjiang region about a year ago

they why trying to cover up what happened if it was only a collateral ?
maybe because it was actually a crime ? oh right...

Boohoo. Enjoy your latte you London faggot. We fought for your right to bitch.

I fucking hate Europe. Everywhere outside of the US and Canada should be nuked

thank you based serb

>muslims
>human

>Muslim hordes don't play by the laws
>WE have to play by the laws

Really tickled my cognitive senses.

literally too stupid to live

DUDE YEAH, FUCK YEAH, WE KICK ASS YEAH!: The post

>17 sad pictures that make you think "fuck having military and shit"

There is no innocent muslim.

You should have taken the garbage out a long time ago faggots

>Rolling Stone

Why the fuck is a magazine about rock music posting political shit.

People who say that good muslims do not exist are wrong. Because there's a good muslim right there. A good muslim who will never rape a child or blow shit up. We need more good muslims like that. A lot more.

>muslims
>human

>it's the united state's fault for my countrymen voting for cucked retards who will let in everything that moves

It's literally true though.

All that you fags have done the last century is fuck everything up and expect us to pick up the wreckage on your behalf. All the good Europeans left hundreds of years ago to settle the harsh new world while all the betas stayed behind drinking lattes in London, LOL.

This times 100

I used to dislike stuff like that, even knowing that a few bad apples mean nothing compared the whole US army especially when the bad ones actually get punished.

Now I just don't give a shit about shitskin lives at all.

This. Not our fault Europeans are natural cucks!

Yeah yeah we know the kill team..and ?
dude...if i would be a general this kind of psychological warfare would be the norm against the muslims.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

nice rebuttal you sure did prove me wrong there
(you) forgot the smug anime face.

And they were all sent to prison, the main guy got life for it

what's your point?

Oh look, a copfag trying to publicize this to make light of a police institutions of rampant criminals and thugs.

Pointing out this case does no such thing, nor does it give license for police trash. These soldiers are degenerate disgusting trash and enjoyed prison deservingly.

Furthermore stop pretending you're not a sick psychopath, like you are about these innocent civilians. You most certainly enjoy what happened there, just like your other psychopath buddies.

I literally don't care

The US is literally the main exporter of Cultural Marxism, not to mention how many Jewish cocks your government sucks.

Defending the actions in the ME is literally the same as kissing a Jew's boot

>Saint Sépulcre order are manlets

says the country that created israel and is responsible for all the turmoil in the middle east right now

What's wrong with this, user?

When it comes to muzzies it's guilty until proven innocent in my book. I don't trust those sand nigger kikes for one minute.

Once again, here's the story so you all can read it:

You gotta admit that it's some nasty shit. Dudes were collecting human fingers lol. What fucked up faggots.

I feel sorry for the 15-year-old boy. He was only 15. Most of us were playing Pokemon and masturbating at that age. Dude got killed for nothing. Poor bastard.

your country has been the seat of jew power for 1000 years. do you really think this changed in the last 80 years? top lel. delusional inbred britscum. your country is the reason for the downfall of yurop, every single time. you're a cancer on the world

>durrrr you killed a 15 year old!!!!1!1 ur a psychopath

Kek. Nice buzzword. I guess you didn't know the Taliban likes to use teens to do their operations, you dumb fuck? You wouldn't last 2 minutes in a war zone. You can't understand a war zone with your faggot new York mindset. Human rights do not exist.. LOL.

yeah but they did it to muslims, so who cares?