Germany went to war with the entire world and lost, this is obviously the jewish peoples fault

>Germany went to war with the entire world and lost, this is obviously the jewish peoples fault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i know nothing about history at all here is my opinion

Into the trash it goes

He is right you know...

>American education

>when you smash up every Jewish owned business in the country and throw pharmacists and deli owners into forced labour camps but it's ok because some rich jews ripped you off once

Germany went to war with Poland that was murdering German civilians intending to liberate rightful German clay (Danzig corridor). After this Britain and France declared war on Germany.

So no you are not right. Infact you are full of shit.

s-s-shut u-up

y-you're the reason w-why I'm f-fat and g-gay! J-jews!!!

>muh rightful clay
Lose big wars, face big consequences. And yeah I'm sre Hitler spent 6 years militarising the whole nation JUST so he could get that bit of land back

>>when you smash up every Jewish owned business in the country and throw pharmacists and deli owners into forced labour camps and your country's economy recovers ten fold

nice "alternative facts" Nazicuck

Sandnigger.

>seizing privately owned businesses and having unpaid labour means the Germans were economic genius'
Yeah no shit the economy improves when you drain your scapejews of everything they have then make them work for free

Really stretches my legs

Well, actually...
Germany came out of a military war as the loser but was lined up to be the economic winner as a result of the CIA (and probably the Jews) who wanted Germany to carry on with its plan to dominate Europe. This turned into the EEC, which was a German Nazi plan all a long... Slightly adjust toward a more Communistic model. All the EU institutions in this plan are pretty close to what the Nazis had planned. The first President of the EU Commission in 1958 was a former Nazi, for example. So, the German hegemony continued and this largely explains Germany's economic success since then (not the only factor of course).

>When you become a bigger jew than the jew

>who is Bolshevism?

So did Biafra also funny how they both went against (((the world))) when a certain Communist union was against them.

>Germany went to war with the entire world
but they didnt

so UK, USSR and US are the entire world now¿?

See From WW1 to the End of the Cold war, yeah.

it didnt though, the mefo front company took on all the mounting national debt

>Biafra, France, Israel, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Rhodesia, Tanzania
What a time it was to be alive. Fuck the communists and Arabs that tried to take us all down.

You should know all too well what happens when you have an economy based around the armaments industry

Germany was sucking itself dry rearming itself, they had to keep acquiring other countries to fuel it

>quoting this masterpiece
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
Bravo user

OK for starters, the danzig massacre is fake news
Two, is correct. Hitler knew the consequences. That's like saying "I held a gun up to your friend and you shot me, therefore you violated the NAP"

Fuck the JewSA and fuck the Soviet Jewnion.

What's wrong with redistribution of wealth? :^)

>EU commission president
>1958
you can stop posting anytime, you know

>what is a war economy
>what is debt
>what is a sustainable economy that doesn't rely on 20th century imperialism

FPBP

And he's referring to WWI idiot

Not an argument

Obviously retarded Finngolian

He could have taken over the globe if it wasn't for:

a) Japan attacking america so early
and of course, b) america inventing the nuke first

If Japan had focused on the western front in Russia, Russia easily would have fallen. The big problem is simply that America invented the nuke first which would, eventually, meant Hitler would have lost.

Well to be fair their only real allies were Italy and japan, and they both failed.

You're right. It's the communists fault.

or you know, fighting a world war on two fronts.

>Hitler a mad genius
>attacks one of the most intellectual groups in Europe

If the dumbass had teamed up with the Jews, he might have succeeded

Now Germany is forced to suck muslim dick

Nationalism went to war with globalism.

Yes, that's the jews fault you sperg.

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!
t. Charlemagne

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.

In the end it had to be a non-German reunifying Germany

Indeed, gold is a very valuable commodity

Hitler went full aspie and declared war on the US, wasnt japans fault he was an idiot

Germany didn't go to war with the world. Germany only wanted to liberate ethnic Germans from tyranny and oppression. The world went to war with Germany because of it.

Since when are Czechs and Pollacks German? If he stopped at the Appeasement, then I'd agree, but he kept pushing.

Who are you quoting?
Yourself, I'm guessing.
Keep being an impressionable little Kike and getting yourself brainwashed by very cheap propaganda.

He wanted to take over Europe you dumbass

I don't think you know how alliances work.

Danzig was obviously German.

Hitler was Jewish, in fact his was the Grandchild of Baron Rothschild. One of those evil Kike International Central Bankers who rule the world. Hitler was chosen because he was a Zionist, US was promised Israel if they won, so wither way Israel was getting back to the JEWS. Nice plan eh? Fuck them like faggots.