Swedish ‘national security advisor’ interviewed by Fox News is a mystery to Swedes

HAHAHHAAH, is there no limit to how stupid Americans are? But I guess in order to have experts on fake news you also gotta have fake experts, lol

>Nils Bildt, billed as a “Swedish defense and national security advisor” by Fox News, told O'Reilly that Naslund was “rather incorrect” and that there had been big problems with integrating immigrants into Swedish society. “These things are not being openly and honestly discussed,” Bildt said.

>It was only a brief segment, but it quickly caused controversy back in Sweden, where reporters and experts suggested that Bildt was unknown within the Swedish national security world.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/25/who-is-nils-bildt-swedish-national-security-advisor-interviewed-by-fox-news-is-a-mystery-to-swedes/

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/59020C0F-F533-4A74-9538-8583611D7561-2590-000005C8F28EF678_tmp.gif
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sweden-fox-news-immigrant-convict-assault-donald-trump-fake-advisor-usa-a7599506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denial is one hell of a drug

He's not unknown though and speaks the truth

>Nils Daniel Carl Bildt (born 15 July 1949) is a Swedish politician and diplomat who was Prime Minister of Sweden from 1991 to 1994. He was the leader of the Moderate Party from 1986 to 1999. Bildt served as Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs from October 2006 to October 2014.
Is this the guy? Seems real to me

No. That guy is known as Carl Bildt.

You're right, experts in your country think that bringing in third world niggers is a great plan. Watch out guys this man doesn't meet the criteria to be an "expert" in cuckshedland.

(((Sweden))) is in full denial mode

My countrymen are such fools my Swedish friend. If only they could see what a multicultural wonderland Sweden is. There is absolutely no problems going on there with immigrants and anyone who suggests otherwise must be a horrible nazi republican shitlord.

;^)

>t. Youssif Muhammad
kys you shitskin mudslime

if you look at the wiki page, the guy you're describing looks completely different

SWEDEN
YES

This is carl bildt

Kek. Sweeden denying the terror of their own people. Cannot make this shit up.

Sweden, don't fall for the Russian misinformation that has plagued our country, and this board.

when i google nils bildt, i get this thing saying that carl bildt's has a brother who goes by that name, but there is no picture, also born 1952, so the guy on fox would be too young anyways

Everyone knows Sweden is becoming a shithole due to migrants and liberal policies.
What's the point of denying the obvious? It just make them look retarded.

They'll deny it up until the point where they declare sharia law

>Sweden
>Having defense
Top kek.

Never heard of him

Anyone has fake news compillation? I need the huffington post screen caps contradicting itself like a million times

It's Carls brother

Of course it's fake news. Sweden doesn't have a national security defense.

he is a consultant with aprivate firm. so techincally he is a swedish, national security advisor

fox news isn't known for reliable news anyway lol. They pull stunts like these all the time.

>yfw someone redpilled fox news and now they're trying to break the bubble in sweden

>Sweden
>Having heard of national security

>have circlejerking hugbox
>ignore everyone and everything outside your circlejerk
>"how can this person possibly know something if he's not in our circlejerk?"

kys

exiled. he'll be the first member of the new gulags of the north.

The scariest part of all this is the fact that this swede thinks this is somehow proof that there is no problem in sweden.

Jesus christ this is insane.

>"Someone"
>Not knowing the election was part of the ascension of Kek and his followers.
>Not knowing we're //Sup Forums// now
>It's 2017, get a quick rundown and swallow the >implying-pill you lad.

Fox news just fucked up his title. He isn't employed by the Swedish government in any fashion.

You don't have to be a government leech to be a national security advisor. All you need is to advise on national security.

He's a violent swedish immigrant with multiple convictions, he just thinks he's above all that because he's white

Yeah, just like I have no doubt at all that Julian Assange sexually assaulted a woman and needs to be extradited for "justice" to be served.
Yep.

What are you even talking about? This guy committed crimes in the US, he's lived here for a long, long, time.

It's absolutely nothing like the Assange thing.

>This guy committed crimes in the US
Yeah?
Can you verify that?

>This guy committed crimes in the US

Holy shit, Ameriburgers, this is a whole new level of conservacringe.

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

>he is a consultant with aprivate firm. so techincally he is a swedish, national security advisor
strike "national", and you could have a point. He has shit all to do with Sweden, except being born there. He's address is in Tokyo.

>You don't have to be a government leech to be a national security advisor. All you need is to advise on national security.
.. that makes every Sup Forumsturd, including you and me, a national security advisor, user.

Americucks are dumb, fat ugly retards nothing new carry on.

If I advise on national security - which is advising on the security of a nation (defined by invisible magical border lines surrounding an arbitrary geographical region and some number of human residents abiding within it) - then I'm a national security advisor.

That's not a verification - that's an allegation by an article writer.

and in comes the shill with the character assassination

nice try, but no one cares.

I never heard of this guy. Im a political junkie, so i should know about him.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/59020C0F-F533-4A74-9538-8583611D7561-2590-000005C8F28EF678_tmp.gif

>this low energy shilling

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

It could be his nephew

reported for shill CTR shit

>Sweden: We have no idea who this is
>Sweden: We have no idea what Trump is talking about!
>grenade goes off
>Sweden: Wind is strong today. We have no idea why the porch exploded.

sure, you're a national advisor. So am I, btw. I'm also a technical advisor, seeing as I recently advised my son-in-law to upgrade his computer, that means I advised on something technical, which makes me a tech. advisor.

>That's not a verification - that's an allegation by an article writer.
the only reason I, a Dane, know that Trump is president in your country is because the media told me so, you know, so... why do I have to even believe that?

>m-muh shills
into the trash it goes.

wut
CTR paid him to back up Trump's lies about Sweden? Sure why not.

I love how Trump embraces all the memes.
No politic talked about Sweden before him. It was always "the perfect country of Europe".
And now you have the god damn president of the USA shitting at them for some reason.
Am I dreaming?
I still can't believe that he won.
God bless this man.

Yeah.

You don't.

>b-but... what?
I think it's funny you thought you'd made some kind of substantive point with that post.

yeah, well... you see, user...

that's not an argument.

No, the guy you are speaking about is the one who asked Trump on twitter what he was smoking. He's a globalist and good friends with Hillary and Soros.

No, it's a point that I don't believe some obviously unsubstantiated attempt at a personal attack against someone who suggested things in Sweden aren't so nice, and that a person is a national security advisor if they advise on national security (by definition).

But you keep paying taxes to your oh-so-benevolent glorious leaders senpai.

Unfortunately, this is true. I prefer them over other cable news, but need to keep my filters on.

>sweden throws own countrymen under the bus but wont do the same to muslims
checks out

it seems that swedish leaders are extremetly afraid to let the "high moral" of swedish people die so they keep up the lie as long as possible

little do they know they make things more and more worse and i sertainly will not give the sweeds right to feel justified to defend themselves when everything goes to shit as the native sweden numbers disappear.

>No, it's a point that I don't believe some obviously unsubstantiated attempt at a personal attack against someone who suggested things in Sweden aren't so nice, and that a person is a national security advisor if they advise on national security (by definition).
if the man is convicted of violence, then he's convicted of violence. Has shit all to do with the case, it's just an observation. If you don't believe it, then that's your choice. Just like it's your choice if you want to believe him, when he speaks on behalf of Swedish national security issues, but that (again) is besides the actual point; that Fox News presented him as an authority, someone who spoke on behalf of Sweden and the Swedish government.

the guy is a fraud, Fox News are spouting false news and you... can't seem to deal with that.

cheerio.

I don't either know that he was convicted, or necessarily care if he was, since it would have no bearing whatsoever on anything he says or does.
Just like you being a faggot has no bearing on what you say or do.
Peace.

Top kek faux news

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sweden-fox-news-immigrant-convict-assault-donald-trump-fake-advisor-usa-a7599506.html

Nils Bildt, an immigrant in the US has convictions for assaulting a police officer, obstructing justice and public drunkennes

>trusting any "expert" other than a medical one

>trusting medical "experts"

Did Swedes automatically know it was fake because it wasn't a woman wearing a burka around her home?

>I don't either know that he was convicted, or necessarily care if he was, since it would have no bearing whatsoever on anything he says or does.
that's what I just wrote, you infinite fool.
>Just like you being a faggot has no bearing on what you say or do.
nice..
>complains about personal attacks
>performs personal attacks
lol

>american education

>say farewell
>come back

I missed you.

.. nice trips btw.

They even can't be trusted. Most times my family went to the doctor they were awful and did shady business and commit multiple accounts of medical malpractice

So is fake news you uninformed fuck.

So Sweden does not have no-go zones, populated by muslims?

>Mass puppy murderer Obongo says "1+1=2" - leftists shocked and outraged

end your life

really depends on what your definition of a no-go zone is m8

Lmfao he was in jail here in America for trying to fight a cop or something. He's a literal violent immigrant

>>Mass puppy murderer Obongo says "1+1=2" - leftists shocked and outraged
wut