Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Fuck no!!!!!!!!!!!!

no he's a fag

wait for 15 posts calling him a CIA shill

just shut the fuck up about him. he gets 100x more attention from you shills than he does by the media supposedly propping him up

sage

MUH WHITE IDENTITY

If it was a black going on like that we'd all hate him. Identity politics is bullshit.

MAYNE

Where do you people come from?

STREEM

Yes. Yes he is.

No, he's an autistic LARPer and can't publically speak.

WE BUILT CIVILISATIONS N SHEEIT

Let's all admit that such brand of politics is shit.

why the fuck do people even call us alt right

This. Almost half the Whites in America and the majority of them in Canada voted for the Left. These people hate the traditions, history, and rights of their respective countries more than assimilated immigrants, yet Sup Forums subscribes to this retarded, frankly, nigger concept of identity politics, that entails I should care more about these radical Whites radical SJWs over people who actually share my political and social views based solely on the fact that they look like me? It's complete baby-tier tribalism.

>Identity politics is bullshit.
>nigger concept of identity politics

>identity politics are low brow and anti-intellectual. Don't do it while every minority group under the sun continues to. We don't want to lower ourselves down to the level of niggers. Just remember, if we lose, we win.

So it is 'bullshit' protect europeans? Spencer said the truth

Fuck him, he's embarrassing and so are you if you support him

Yes.

identity politics is a factor that made clinton lose the election. do you really want to steal that losing strategy?

of course spencer shills do.

The media's pet racist. May he be punched, hard and often.

fucking great photoshop

>If it was a black going on like that we'd all hate him
Yes,because we're white.

White nationalists are such faggots.

I consider you guys the polar extreme of SJWs. Both sides fetishize a country with either all brown or all white demographics.

There's better ways to protect that rather then saying "hail trump!" and being a skinhead retard

>identity politics is a factor that made clinton lose the election.
You're a fucking idiot if you believe this. Identity politics are the only reason she got any votes at all. She almost was president even though she was possibly the worst choice the US has ever faced.

As a nationalist I agree with some things that Spencer says but for the most part he's just embarrassing to listen to. I much rather listen to people like Jared Taylor, who is far more intelligent and actually has reasonable policy positions.

He is in his 40s and doesn't have any white children so I'm going to say "no"

>I consider you guys the polar extreme of SJWs

What an original, interesting opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

Wrong he has kids and a hot wife.

I want civnat nu-pol to GO

It's true cuck

kek are you sure about that? She ran on a platform of acceptance for all, 'stronger together'.

I believe that Trump's campaign was a reaction to white dispossession. 'Make America great again'.

Our politics are hopelessly racialized. You think blacks and hispanics will drop identity politics anytime soon?

>cuck calling others cucks
rmyt

More accurately then: Identity politics is the reason Democrats lost the election.

>select poor candidate because "muh first wymyn president!"
>alienate your white voter base by shilling too hard for the Hispanic vote

etc.

Yes

Not mine, but I give him massive respect for his commitment to reasoned discourse & non-violent means of achieving his goals.

It's revolting how he's treated by most of his opponents. That he doesn't respond on the same emotional, babyish level (see how supposedly individualist libertarians tried to mob him as they did Ann Coulter on Stossel) is his greatest asset.

Look, I know you cuckservatives want so badly to believe in the based nonwhite allies but reality just isn't so. White people gave trump the win, and only just barely. Nonwhites just don't believe in america, many hate it, most are apathetic because it either oppressed them or isn't part of their history.

So ya, you can't even sell civic nationalism to them pal

Are you, dare I say, a faggot?

Sarcasm is a sign of homosexuality. You should probably get yourself checked out.

And on that subject. It's pretty clear to me that Richard Spencer is closet gay/bi. He talks about how homosexuality is part of white culture dating back to the Greek/Roman rimes. Is he even married?

Not sure he's the best prophet for neo-Nazis after the Milo debacle.

Nice argument
Go lick Spencer's boots

That goes on non-whites as a whole. Does it go into various groups beyond just non-white? I would think there'd be a difference between blacks/hispanics/asians considering asians are usually more conservative.

I don't follow any political movement because I'm not a faggot and have bigger things to worry about

I support Richard spencer

identity politics is the enemy. therefore, richard spencer is the enemy. you're welcome.

checked kek confirms BTFO shitskins and never come back.

>"Sarcasm is a sign of homosexuality"
>he says while being sarcastic

Spencerposting should be bannable.

It's every day. Nobody's heard of him before, nobody wants to hear about him now, please take fake leader of fake movement and commit real suicide.

>Being a cuckservative in current year
>Being this stupid
all things other than ethnic nationalism = slow suicide

No, I literally (using the term "literally" LITERALLY) called you and Richard Spencer closet gays.

meant for (You)

Here comes scriptautist anti-spencer shill. Like clockwork

Losing credibility everyday and slowly entering David duke level of infamy. He's smart and idealistic, but ultimately doomed to fail because of his impossible dream. I'm all for advocating for white pride, but I believe that would be achieved better if it were on an ethnicity to ethnicity basis as it always has been. Such as Ukrainian, celtic, German cultural centre's which are common here.

Whatever, dicklick.

If Milo hates Spencer then I hate Spencer even though I kinda like him before.

Because the Democrats addict them to entitlements and convince them the white man keeping them down. And immigrants, even white immigrants, have always skewed toward the party that offers the most government assistance. The longer Hispanics and Asians live here, the more conservative they become.

@114252846
From now on newfags who spam this thread keep in mind if you want to post "dare I say is X" close the tab then punch yourself in the dick.

Also this is an obvious (you) collection thread

kek'd

I really wonder how someone who thinks like that works

No, this guys is.

He is a smart guy and I agree with a lot what he says

Where are all these cucks coming from? What happened to Sup Forums?

Identity politics is the only politics that makes any sense

>What happened to Sup Forums?
It's almost as if people with different ideas and creeds exist, user. What the fuck did you think this was, a safe space?

You're implying spencer is worth supporting? You saw his hail trump right?

Lmao you are a retard

Hva feiler det deg?

Identity politics is what ruins countries, because racial groups would rather spite the entire country, just so their small minority would benefit from it. Look at the Philippines, over 100 recognized ethnic groups, divided by language, class, religion, and, yes, even racial ancestry. Do you honestly believe they benefited from identity politics that entails supporting their own interests at the expense of everyone else? No, the only reason why they're even slightly improving as a country is because now the Filipinos realize how irrational it is to rely on certain politicians over someone more qualified simply because they share the same racial background as their voter base. Hell, their president is a non-Christian, contraceptive-supporting, ethnic minority, from a Muslim dominated area of the country that's 90% Christian.

>Look at the Philippines, over 100 recognized ethnic groups
Shit, how do those sea monkeys keep track of eachother?

The only non whites that vote for Republicans are

Cubans
Vietnamese
Filipinos

That's it

Your only safe space is in the cuck shed. Now go prep the bull fagget.

Great argument.

It's still Identity politics retard, they are thinking about what's best Filipinos

Sarcasm is a clear sign of homosexuality.

I mean, and yeah personal anecdotes, but most of my indian and chinese pals at uni voted trump, as did their parents. And all the middle eastern engineering professors. Seems like some would have varying degrees of party affilation but I'm more curious as to more groups voting than just outright saying all non-whites are blue.

Why do cubans support the GOP?

Get raked, leaf cuck.

no he's controlled opposition and

Most Mexicans will NEVER vote Republican, as long as they are against social programs and having immigration laws. I myself am of partial Mexican decent and I live in a area that is predominantly Mexican, and 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation Mexicans are more active politically and are far more far left than Illegals and 2nd generation Mexicans.

>Identity politics is the only politics that makes any sense

No, it's not. It's dumb and leads to constant infighting. Most "whites" aren't even completely European since they've been race-mixing ever since the beginning of Mediterranean trade. Look at this proud Italian white male for instance. 100% pure Aryan.

Forgot to post image

He has the right idea and mindset.
If only he woke up an realized that it's too late for America to become an ethnostate.
What he should do is advocate this thing more for Western Europe, as it still has a tiny chance to be saved.

You think someone who said hail trump would stand a chance anywhere?
ur mad m8

>France

>Germany

>America

>Portugal

>Some of the least white countries arguing on behalf of a white identity pseudo politician.

I think we can all agree that Pol is officially a meme of a meme.

Pretty sure more than half of the posters on here aren't White. And the remainder are half white.

Hitler is /ourgoy/. No one else. Fuck nu-Sup Forums

He came from literally nowhere.

Controlled opposition.

The whole 'Hail Trump' thing was a joke that the media used to attack Spencer.

If Spencer wants to be taking seriously politically he needs to stop spouting Sup Forums memes and going on like an idiot IRL.

But not italian.

The Philippines wouldn't be such a poverty-stricken country if Filipinos never subscribed to identity politics in the first place. Each ethnic group doesn't consider the majority of other groups "real" Filipinos, and therefore, it's acceptable to discriminate against those outside their own group, despite their group not even being the majority of their country.

This is why wealth disparity is so high, where certain islands of that country have an income level and HDI on par with more developed countries, while others are African levels of economic development. This is all because of identity politics.

>Pretty sure more than half of the posters on here aren't White. And the remainder are half white.
>Germanic Mother and Icelandic Father
feelsgoodman.jaypeg

no, i don't think the CIA is /ourguy/

Already done? You're a good little cuck. Feeling comfy in your little shed?