*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Of course the nog got shot for stealing shit

Because one case has never been solved, retard.

I never heard about either of these 2 people.

>niggers getting shot
>news

I can only dream of how glorious things have been when noone cared about niggers dying.

> Natasha

That's cultural appropriation

She didnt steal it. The money was on the counter.

wonder where the money came from

*sips oj*

It was in her hand actually and she was shot after the owner saw her put the juice in her bag

Ya well she's still black. Plus there's no mystery. The store owner shot her. Case closed.

Listen sweetie, you're running out of money but keep trying

*raises paw
Wasn't it her brother?

Must have been a typo her name is actually latasha

unsolved murder you fucking white male.

There's no rich white person to blame the murder on. Was it privileged white brother? Privileged businessman daddy? Evil beauty pageant mom, Who's Fucking White!

No mystery, no whitey to yell at

which one had parents who were in naval intelligence?

(((not the black one)))

one was stealing shit, the other one wasn't

dropped

*spews coffee in one general direction for approximately three seconds*

no one gives a shit about nig nogs. everyone instinctively knows they are sub human.

>Latasha Harlins (July 14, 1975 – March 16, 1991) was a 15-year-old African-American who was shot in the head by Soon Ja Du (Hangul: 두순자), a 51-year-old female store owner from South Korea, who was tried and convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Harlins' death.

>On November 15, 1991 a jury found that Du's decision to fire the gun was fully within her control and that she fired the gun voluntarily. The jury found Du guilty of voluntary manslaughter, an offense that carries a maximum prison sentence of 16 years. The jury recommended the maximum sentence for Du. However, the trial judge, Joyce Karlin, didn't accept the jury's sentencing recommendation and instead sentenced Du to five years of probation, 400 hours of community service, and a $500 fine.

>Judge Karlin suggested that there were mitigating circumstances in Harlins' death. She stated, "Did Mrs. Du react inappropriately? Absolutely. But was that reaction understandable? I think that it was." Karlin added, "this is not a time for revenge...and no matter what sentence this court imposes Mrs. Du will be punished every day for the rest of her life." The court also stated that Du shot Harlins under extreme provocation and duress and deemed it unlikely that Du would ever commit a serious crime again.[9] Furthermore, Karlin deemed that Du's capacity to act rationally in the situation was undermined by her experience with past robberies.

>A state appeals court later unanimously upheld Judge Karlin's sentencing decision.

based gook lady

Fucking Savage senpai tbqh.

Man that judge is very progressive! Was the 90s this based?

Shitskin lives matter, you monster

There has been a few court cases throughout our history where the judge or jurors symphasize for the culprit so they give them a light sentence.

>Soon Ja Du
>Soon

1991 was a long fucking time ago.

In what universe does someone put shit into their backpack BEFORE paying for it or even showing it to the clerk?

This clearly appears to be a case of yet another urban youth trying to steal shit from a store, and them chimping out when caught.
Any presence of money could very well be in her hand for plausible deniability.
If she doesnt get caught, she gets the goods and keeps the money.
If she does get caught, she simply says shes going to pay and that is why the money is out, ofcourse she chimped out when caught instead

Wasn't JonBenet a child celebrity?

Then make one then lmao

Nigger kinda looks like a young Michael Jordan. Also I'm sure Tupac included the bitch in a song so here is that.

Dindu vs Soon Ja Du

It was inevitable.

the child of intelligence officers connected to the presidio case

That orange juice was worth more than she was!

*gulps soda*

Asian hate the nogs more than YT. This is a fact.

yup
>Hip hop artist Tupac Shakur took particular note of Harlins' death and in 1993 released a song entitled "Keep Ya Head Up" which was dedicated to Latasha Harlins. Thereafter, Shakur made frequent mention of Harlins in his songs, including in tracks like "Something 2 Die 4 (Interlude)" ("Latasha Harlins, remember that name... 'Cause a bottle of juice is not something to die for"), "Thugz Mansion" ("Little Latasha, sho' grown/Tell the lady in the liquor store that she’s forgiven/So come home"), "I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto" ("Tell me what's a black life worth/A bottle of juice is no excuse, the truth hurts/And even when you take the shit/Move counties get a lawyer, you can shake the shit/Ask Rodney, Latasha, and many more"), "White Mans World" ("Rest in Peace to Latasha, Little Yummy, and Cato") and "Hellrazor" ("Dear Lord if ya hear me, tell me why/Little girl like Latasha, had to die").

>Rapper Ice Cube composed a song about the incident for his album Death Certificate entitled "Black Korea".

And of course the chimps burned the store down, too. Niggers are vermin.

YU TAKE OH JEY YU DIE

DING DONG

>it's funny cause it's true

>being killed inside your home while not doing shit to anyone else is the same as being killed while stealing

Also the obsession with Jon Benet Ramsey is a function of the degenerate, child-celebrity worshiping media.

OP Sips Semen if i get singles, digits, trips, or quads

>girl who stole shit vs. girl who litetally dindunuffin
Wow, I wonder why

>Ask yourself why that is.
Probably because he was under the influence, there was alcohol in the vehicle, and while moving towards the car, Michael's truck started to back up directly towards him. Also it was not a routine traffic stop, the officer had to give chase. Who made this shitty picture?

This
I hate how media plays up black shootings now by not disclosing race
>open paper
>innocent teen shot
Probly a nigger
>nigger pic
>nigger gang items
>sips water

>people deserve to die for $1.79
oh shit!