The Swiss Question

Be more aware of the Mountain Jews and their tricks. Stop Swiss self advertisment and get them off their high horse with facts.
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
>Switzerland got 6.6% Nigger and 6% Muslims as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 6% Muslim
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and I some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/search?q=foreign population in switzerland&oq=foreign poulation in swi&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.3703j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Nationality
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummihals
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Its another jealous ösi episode

I'm actually really really jelly.

why is it always a fucking habsburger creating these threads

Butthurt Vorarlberger is my guess.

gib back tirol

>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme.

Have you even served in our military? DO you even know how much of joke it is? Slovenia could probably annex us in a week.

The number of immigrants doesn't matter if they come from civilized countries.
Only mudslimes and 3rd worlders are an issue.

Most immigrants to Switzerland are non-European though.

yes they are you dope
just because your immigrants are indian and pakis doesnt mean ours are

How many times are you going to make this thread Austrian boo.

Switezerland is 20% non-Swiss, out of that 20%, 63% are non-European.

Source: Swiss government.

not true

Also I am not British, just here for work.

Whut? This is ludicrously stupid, a very casual google search proves this retarded. Pakis are dull.
google.ch/search?q=foreign population in switzerland&oq=foreign poulation in swi&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.3703j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Permanent residents by nationality. In 2013 there were a total of 1,937,447 permanent residents (23.8% of the total population of 8.14 million) in Switzerland. The majority (1.65 million, 85% of the total and 20.2% of the total) came from Europe.

>85% of the total came from Europe.

Silly paki nigger. Stop posting

Honestly. How fucking retarded can a Paki be.

Non-European doesn't equal nigger or 3rd-worlder. There are civilized places outside of Europe like (I dare to say it, but it is indeed true to some degree) North America, Australia, Japan etc.

Do you have a number that only includes shit-tier foreigners from Africa and the Middle East?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Nationality
like you know shit about my country anglo

Don't quote that paki nigger. He's objectively wrong and I hope he gets stabbed in some honor killing.
He's a paki nigger. Don't even give him the grace of considering him a filthy anglo. He's a triply filthy paki goat fucking shit skinned subhuman

>implying Kosovo

you're right swiss brother
he will not divide us

>Faggot

Leave the mountainjews alone

i knew some austrians like us thanks cousin
but gib voralberg

Ay you hol up. So you be telling me swiss wymin crave big austrian cock?

>Swiss woman
>Dating someone that doesnt speak swiss-german

Good luck. Enjoy banging some AIDS riddled Albanian whore claiming to be swiss.

Why are Austrians so triggered by the eternal Swiss?

I keep trying to find out but the irrelevance of both countries is overbearing and I do literally anything else.

Lol you were the ones who didn't want cuckradlberg, even though they would fit you just fine.

ye that was 100 years ago
times are different now so come on man

You can have it, we don't want it anymore

>Accounting Albanians as Europeans
Kek

even if you say they're non-european we still have more european immigrants than others

Btw, get Swiss and Austrians triggered if I called them Bergdeutsche (Mountain Germans)?

>be op
>wake up at 14:00
>overslept because crushing depression
>no job
>no gf
>slink out of bed drink 0.50cuckEuro beer
>lay in bed for 3 hours
>check time: 18:10
>time to post
>make swiss hate post for the 10,000th time
>only constant in my life
>get btfo'd out for the 10,001th time

gypsy please learn to read only 5%. do gypsies know how to read?

No, we just call you Gummihals

germans and austrians are punching up when insulting swiss. it's just worth a chuckle. like anglos making fun of americas military or something, water off duck you know? we just see you as inferior race, no care

dont know never been called one but i think you can trigger a few
but do germans get triggered if i call them Schwabe?

What's with this austrian making this gay antiswiss thread all week?

>Switzerland is a bankster heaven
>Switzerland took profit of war and stole german and joo during ww 2

>prove it

Why's that? I'm curious, never heard that.

no really

Why?

L'experience Blocher is an excellent documentary

Well, I would, because I hate that dialect with a passion.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummihals

There isn't a person alive who doesn't secretly wish they were born Swiss.

Usually it's sad about us that we don't talk much.

He's obviously mad that his brother nation is doing better when Austrians are a band of faggots that literally just elected the Green Party, meanwhile all of Europe is swinging to the right in protest of refugee faggotry. That said, Switzerland is still a dump.

*said

>Der Begriff „Gummihals“ kommt laut Ziauddin daher, dass deutsche Jungärzte immer heftig nicken, wenn Chefärzte mit ihnen reden. Das wird von den umstehenden Schweizern als „Zustimmung nach oben“ aufgefasst.

KEK!

originally its because we find your wrong-german grating and annoying. you come to our country and think its ok to speak gutter german.

never heard that

>wiki page for a slang insult

Nothing to do besides counting money up there in the Alps?

yes counting more money because it doesnt flowing

>being underage

When are we going to remove those PD de frontaliers ?

Shh shh Bernd, it's going to be ok :^)

We made it because germans kept asking us why we called you it lmao. So we link you to wikipedia so you can own your self reading it.
popular in zurich/winterthur/st.gall/appenzell areas. mostly with older people though. its a mid-90s meme

Would you like it more if we try to speak your dialect?

It's a shame I don't care about non swiss opinions

hell no you gotta be born with it

no. you mangle real-german with gutter german accent. best to just not come?

>Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No because you're german.

Dude you are obsessed with switzerland

No. The language is just part of the problem, our culture and history is inherently different and incompatble. Come on holiday, stay in the designated areas and fuck off asap.

Swiss posters are the most unified posters on Sup Forums ive noticed. Never see swiss flame other swiss until we get into pissing contest over swiss-romande and swiss-germans and only when foreigners are defeated from our thread. good country. good people.

Etzella hört des gahaide gegen die schweidser auf!

ITT: lots of angry medics took the bait

I always come to these threads hoping to see beautiful swiss towns and countryside

Swiss this swiss that. What even is your country? Are you guys black? I've honestly forgotten because you guys are so non-existent in the international community

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Meddl loide!

>thread is a bunch of swiss posters giving germans shit
why americans so dim-witted, is it negroid genes?

Nothing to argue about suisse romande and suisse alémanique. We, the romands, are just jelly as fuck.

>official pol discord
fuck off

They have streets for each Rothschild
Fucking kikes the lot of them

>tfw born swiss
>tfw living in spain
how did I fuck up my life so bad

Almost all Germans go there to work. You can bitch and moan all you want but at the end of the day Swiss companies will still employ qualified, inexpensive Germans over lesser talented Swiss people.
If you actually love your freedom so much you would understand how those things work.

If the Swiss are so united how come you have not a single coherent language of your own?

I have lived in Switzerland for 2 years. It is indeed full with muzzies and nigs, that's why they swung so far to the right. This is the future of the other European countries.

we are so united we don't need one

>he couldn't make it in Switzerland
weak as fuck m8

>brag about being swistzerlands spics
german such cuck
Shultz :^)
Romanche

Nice

UNF

How many Swiss people speak that?

come back here when elections and referendums are going on

Didn't want to m8. Home is best. I still like you though.

>home is best
allahu akbarrrr!!

>>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
nothing inherently wrong with that
>>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
the vast majority is european, and something like two thirds are from germany, france or italy
>>Switzerland got 6.6% Nigger and 6% Muslims as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 6% Muslim
bullshit
>>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
bullshit
local purchasing power is high, foreign purchasing power is through the fucking roof
>>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
seems to have worked well huh
>>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
are you actually retarded?
and you almost certainly didn't serve, i have austrian friends who all say their military is a fucking joke
>>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
wrong
>>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
wrong
>>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and I some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.
equal/worse to some EU countries, not to all, like you're making it sound.
and those other countries tend to be total shitholes you wouldn't want to live in anyway

im a ETH student faggot

i need to go take more pictures.
all of them
meh, we know how those votes will go. so long as swiss-german has more canton for super majority + more people than swiss-romande all things will be good in switzerland :^)

still possibly underage :^)

>:^)
go away