The fuck USA

Why do 95% of these shitty things that completely lack common sense happen in the united states? Like kids getting detention because they played with a pencil in a wrong way... Or like this kid that just brought an extra lunch for his firend who never had any food to bring... It's always USA.

I remember I got one of those when we were discussing how money can't buy happiness and I retorted that I'd buy my friends if I were a millionaire.

Most teachers are middle-aged women...

>Lunchable
he fucking deserved it

>gave away a lunchable

Teacher's mad she didnt get one too

Shit like this always boils down to the lawsuits. That's why the left has such a hold here. If kid #2 had gotten sick, his/her parents would lawyer up in a second and most like get settled with out of court. It's all in the laws.

It's more of an excuse to get children a teacher doesn't like out of the classroom from a slipup due to their incompetence in keeping an orderly classroom.

>tfw too old for Lunchables

A result of the welfare nanny state creeping up on America.

The goal is to crush any individuality in kids when they grow up. They'll ask for permission before they do anything. They'll be weak slaves.

>tfw too poor and had to eat spam with crackers

There is probably some kind of weird legal reason why this is forbidden, as since in the US they sue each other for everything
It the kid had gotten sick it would have blamed the school

United States is the most degenerated society that exist.

I bet he brings a couple of guns to school next time

Taking food from goyims is not kosher. Teacher did his job for preventing the irreversible. Jew is safe now.

Pass law or have students sign waiver exempting school from liability if student decides to eat food there.

Bam done.

This is why Trump put a woman dedicated to destroying public schools in charge of the DoE. The rot is deep.

Its getting there. We need the day of the rake.

What? Are they afraid of allergic reactions or something? This would be the only real reason, at least something reasonable. Unless you considers school kids poisoning their fucking lunchies just to fuck with other people. Well... it's the US... probably not that uncommon.

> jews dont sign
> expose kosher agenda

They put shit like atrazine in food and do not want their own kind to eat it. Only whites should poison themselves with fag/autism/zika-inducing substances.

yeah if only THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRENS! were that easy

Godspeed

I got one of those my junior year. An army recruiter was at our cafeteria and I signed up my friend's little brother for their newsletter while telling him that I signed him up for the Army. He cried like a little bitch and the teacher sent me to the principal's office. When I got there, the principal thought it was a funny prank and let me sit in the office for the rest of that teacher's class.

She was a middle aged woman, like said. She was also an obese negro with an inferiority complex.

>I refuse to sign

she actually signed by writing these words

dumbshit fucking amerislut

Rules against giving food to other students are about allergy rules.

It's easier to just make a global rule against sharing or trading food than to go around and constantly monitor every kid with allergies.

Most k12 teachers and administrators are very far left. Literal Nanny state has problems. Go figure

> oi vey this counts as sign, now you owe me
poolack every fucking time

"I refuse to sign" is not the parents legal signutare. Shut up

Sharing Lunchables! That's crossing the line man. That kid is a fucking monster.

>lunchable

Those were okay when i was in grade school in the 90's. Have they gone downhill?

Anyway, as to the question, i blame feminist incursion in to the school system. They have no concept of reasonable authority or fairness. They are also very reactionary which is why you get absurd policies like zero tolerance.

usa is actually a very restrictive society. blame the puritan Calvinist weirdos.

I always wondered,why are you burgers so sue-happy?It seems that you run to the courts for even the smallest thing.

bunch or rule crazy busy bodies live here

So the kid got an hour of detention for trying to share some cheese and crackers? That teacher need to be beat.

It's free money.

Your lawyer does all the work. You just show up to court to complain for an hour, and suddenly you get 12.5 million dollars.

There's too much legal precedent regarding people "being forced" to sign waivers that waivers are basically useless now.

American teachers are insane. When I was in the second grade my dad got called in by a teacher because she found d&d books in my desk. He sat through her monologue, simply said "he is a kid, relax. It's make believe." and we left. Popped 2112 in the tape deck on the drive home and bought me a slurpee.

Part of it is probably because there's no penalty for failure. In some countries, unsuccessfully suing someone means you have to pay the other side's legal fees. In America, worst case you just wasted a lot of everyone's time.

2112 is the ultimate "fuck the system" album

Seems smart, desu lad.

What if the other kid has some allergies? Lactose intolerant, peanut allergies 'n shit?
Them some shit happens and the school and the parent are the first to get fucked in the ass.

Sharing is important but you have to be sure. My wife always asks my daughter friends parents if there's something they can't eat if she invintes them over.

Blame your civil legal system. If that other student gets sick, guess who his parent is gonna sue? (The school of course)

The teacher can certainly exercise common sense and just explain why it would be a bad idea but she's likely some lazy unionized placement who would just fill out a piece of paper instead of offering guidance as a teacher.

My parents were brought in to a conference with my second grade teacher. She told them that i should be held back because i was writing some letters from the bottom up.

Go back 2 reddit

>What if the other kid has some allergies? Lactose intolerant, peanut allergies 'n shit?

One less shitskin.

I see no problem with this.

The jewish ways are strong there it seems.

>In some countries, unsuccessfully suing someone means you have to pay the other side's legal fees
Oh,this is true here,that's why i found it weird.Well,good to know,godspeed burgers.

you're never too old for lunchables, nigger.

especially if youre intoxicated

Everyone is afraid of getting sued.

The other kid was probably raised by dipshit libtard uber-vegans: no gluten, no milk products (milk is made by slave-cows), uncooked locally-sourced organic vegetables, no plastic packaging and no corporation-made products.

>I REFUSE TO SING REEEEEEE
lmao

how can you kiss your mother and not cut her cheeks with all this edge, kiddo?

You want to know my guess? He's fucking poor.

Because most large entities will settle out of court because it's cheaper.

I.E. The guy who brought Ebola to the US died in a hospital in Texas. His family sued the hospital because "they didn't give him the best care because he was black"

Hospital settled out of court and gave them millions of dollars.

Nowadays law suits are just blackmail to get a payment

Nope, what it really boils down to is TOO MANY FUCKING ADMINISTRATORS with nothing better to do than think up imaginary disaster scenarios.

Those who can, do.
Those who can't teach.
Those who can't even teach become school administration.

Our judicial system is the single greatest trolling apparatus ever created.

I grew up in Aus and it was the same deal,

A bunch of fat fun-hating middle aged hags

This is a power trip thing. Give a shitty low life person (a teacher--lowest amount of credit hours for a degree) an ounce of power and watch how fast it goes to their head.

Good men can handle the responsibility of power.
Shitty cowards just abuse it.

>why do progressives...
Is this a serious question?

I think that what you're really asking is why do we allow it. The answer to that is, we don't but every time we stand against it, we're shouted down by an army of shills. Genpop gets their narrative, so the guy in the right ends up painted as the real problem.

The answer, I fear, most likely lies somewhere between .22 and .50.

When it happens in schools, its bc most of our "teachers" are just daycare nannies that lack any real skills. They power trip bc it is the fist time in their lives that they had any real power, and children can't call them on their shit + the school shields them.

Reminds me when I use to buy those large packs of chocolate cupcakes, hohos, twinkies, and some other hostess snacks from walmart during high school. My school sold the same shit for like a dollar each so I'd sell mine at school for 50-75 cents. Apparently that's against school policy because they wrote me up and placed me in ISS for a day, was making mad profits for a 14 year old.

Man I remember doing stupid shit in high school too. I remember hiding my friends back pack the entire day. He got me back by pushing me outside the lockeroom with just my boxers on. Won't lie tho there was always that one middle aged hag who was a female cuck.

Was mccartney talking about niggers in that pic?

The reason is that students aren't allowed to bring their own food to many schools anymore. Thanks to Michele Obama you have to eat the nasty ass garbage that passes for food that the government buys you.

Maybe that kind of bullshit is what's helping turn GenZ into conservative rebels.

We have the largest Jewish population in the world.
>All those ((lawyers!!))
>Nanny state
>Government funded schooling.
>Solution to everything is more laws GOYIM
>It's not like children need to grow up inside natural environment.
>It's not like forcing countless rules won't make them anxious and paranoid
>It's not like we aren't normalizing sneaky prison behavior and creating a perfect highway to the prison system for children.

Please annex us Russia.

because jew lawyers will sue over anything,
if a student brings lunch to school, and provides food to another student (which would probably violate the schools insurance policy about being protected from being sued for in case of food poisoning), and the other student gets sick from eating this food, then the school would get sued by the sick kids parents for allowing their precious little snowflake to get hurt, and the school wouldnt have any protection from it AND theyd probably loose their insurance.

also there is a war on good food here.
Because some parents fed their kid mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner ever single fucking day since the little shit was an infant, and the kid got fat as FUCK, schools were forced to intervene in the form of banning a lot of food.
they try to ban different shit every year, soda, candy, and all kinds of other shit deemed "unhealthy" for unclear reasons is not allowed to be eaten on school grounds during school hours.
Even my highschool switched to closed campus because of this. They also had a crazy amount of security cameras for no reason (no crime or fights, good white area) and they used these cameras to see if anyone left, and the camera mounted on a stadium light to scan around all nearby restaurants during lunch to see if any students went there.
The vending machines also went into lockout mode during school hours and they only one that would sell anything was the water one.

Being prepared for life as soldier and or work drone.

There is no legal reason. The legal reason for outside food only applies to "homemade" items, which aren't properly labeled for allergies, could be poorly made, etc. Packaged retail food was exempt.

These new rules come from the arbitrary idiotic laws/regulations of the Obama administration.

We are like 55% white now. I don't really want to become your meme country.

Let your country be overrun by Jews.
Jews all become lawyers.
Jews jewing jews, and suing everybody

By the end of it your child can't even share his lunch for risk of someone suing the school for millions.

>6th grade
>that time of the year where we learn about penises and vaginas
>teacher makes a drop box for anonymous questions
>me being the class clown I wrote "U R GAY" and that was it
>barely hold back laughter as I watch her read the post-it notes out loud and get to mine
>she chews out the whole class
>but she got even more mad at a different note
>all it said was "it makes me uncomfortable when you say the word penis or vagina"
>like seriously she was 10 times as livid about that than mine
>class ends
>see the one kid who knew I did the note run up to the teacher
>bolt out
>next day
>get chewed out by her
>in a desperate excuse I say "HE GAVE ME THE PENCIL TO WRITE IT"
>mfw she got just as mad at him as she did me

6th grade was fun

I don't think kids in the USA are allowed to bring lunches to school.

I guess teachers think kids could hide a gun in a baloney sandwich.

Got in trouble for letting my bottle swing on my finger in the cafeteria. It had a loop to hold onto with but somehow the lady thought i was a threat. Had to go to the assistant principal. Was in 2nd or 3rd grade.

>Taking the blame for another kids actions
user.. I..

>same year
>bored in English
>tear up a piece of notebook paper into like 50 little paper balls
>go to the boys restroom
>the hand-dryer nozzle is loose so I turn it upside down
>it's always been loose so people just leave it as it is and dry their hands
>put the 50 paper balls in the nozzle so when they turn it on there's an eruption of paper balls like a volcano
>sit in class with eyes on the bathroom door
>some kid goes in
>comes out all surprised and shit
>have a giggle
>next day get called to the office
>wtf
>they ask me if I did the mess in the bathroom
>say yes and explained why I thought it was funny
>they start asking me about shit on the walls
>say I have no idea I just did the paper ball thing
>turns out I wasn't the guy but had to "clean windows with the janitor for a day" as punishment anyway
>find out later that someone else went in the same bathroom after me and smeared shit all over the mirrors and walls and pissed all over the floor

lol

In alternative universe when you put the balls into the hand dryer, someone else goes in and pushes the button, the balls catch fire. Some stay in the hand dryer and set it on fire and the rest of the fireballs shoot out and catch everything else and the ceiling on fire.
everyone dies.

Superior choice really

Because of shit like this we had a black market for food and shit when I was in high school a couple of years ago

>janitor cleaning day
>me and 2 friends are cleaning because they knew I did it but didn't rat me out so they got the same punishment
>after like 2 hours get called into the office
>just me
>the qt redhead new girl I liked went digging through my binder while we were doing this cleaning job
>found some piece of paper where I drew a bunch of stick figures and gave it to the teacher
>there were two large female stick figures and they had shark teeth and claws and shit and they were eating little stick figures
>I labeled one our school counselor because she was a bitch
>I labeled the other one my science teacher(U R GAY) because she was a bitch too
>I labeled the little people being eaten as me, friends, and other classmates
>the counselor and science teacher were in the office waiting for me
>they chewed me out but it was more than that
>they were concerned I was involved in some satanic cult or some shit
>thought I might be a "troubled kid"
>try to explain that they're evil bitches and that was just my perception of them
>but I couldn't talk because I was laughing so hard at the whole situation
>the more I laughed the more mad they got
>but I couldn't stop laughing
>they finally gave me school detention for a week

I got detention for leaving the library from the wrong door, I had to work after school, so I ended up in Saturday school.

Because the teachers in our schools are lefturd communists without any brain matter at all.

I remember when I was a kid I got in trouble for eating my desert before my lunch.

Fuck you ms Cheeseman you single middle aged bitch

>Why do 95% of these shitty things that completely lack common sense happen in the united states?
I don't know OP, but I think it's connected to their inability to write in cursive.

>eating my desert
should have paid more attention in english too you dolt

Muh allergies

But how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

It's a combination of avoiding lawsuits and zero tolerance policies.

If the lunchable had been contaminated and the student got sick the school could be liable.
Shit like suspensions for "the kid drew a picture of a stickman with a gun" is due to zero tolerance policies which disallow teachers/principals from judging issues on a case by case basis.

What?

Someone explain me what is going on in the picture, I cant read those anglo runes

I took an AP Physics II class my senior year of highschool, not predicting how little I would care about schoolwork at that point. It was my first class of the day too so I spent 95% of the time in it napping or fucking around. My test papers literally contained senseless answers to the point where my teacher gave up even bothering to read my essays. They usually consisted of song lyrics, long explanations of why I refuse to answer the question and doodles. I think I had a 17% in that class and then at the end of the year so they bumped me up and gave me a D- so I would graduate. My school was chill.

Public schools in the US are a joke

fpbp. Women are the problem with primary education.

>Russian
>Can't read

How unexpected.

>Being proud of anything in that post
You're that faggot everyone hates in school

>I retorted that I'd buy my friends if I were a millionaire.

K E K

Keep your nigger food away from my kid

dont you opress me, you fasist!

> WHAT IF MUH ALLERGIES

I have allergies, I've been told what they're and I always make sure everytime someone is giving me some food.

>i was once the recipient of a thorough dressing down by my 6th grade teacher for holding scissors the wrong way around when walking
>apparently i was supposed to hold them by the pointy side so as not to accidentally STAB ANYONE TO DEATH by accident
>they were safety scissors
>the kind made of plastic with two thin strips of unsharpened steel on the inside
>the kind of scissors that struggle to work their way through a single sheet of construction paper

this is honestly a good thing though. it'll teach the kid that authority isn't god and is usually out to fuck with you arbitrarily. This act by a bitchy menopausal cunt just created another proto-shitlord.
First he realizes that his teachers are out to get him, then he learns to outsmart them on little things, then he realizes he can outsmart them on most subjects with a few hours of independent research. It's a developmental stage most women and betas will never experience because theyre too busy brown nosing for good boy points

I probably graduated highschool when you were still sucking on your mothers tit so it was actually somewhat more creative back then.

I tend to eat food that I harvested Paul, what does that make me?

Interestingly enough, the Ancient Greeks (at least the Athenians) were probably more litigious than us.