Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE REAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If we deport the illegals, the hispanic ratio will be cut in half

Other is what exatly? Sub humans such as wheelchair users?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

we lost. all our energy went into electing trump and mexicans were planting roaches in hospitals during that time.

LGBTQSXTSUVBMWXTXL+- YOU SHITLORD

Soon I will be a minority
White guilt will finally end!

>undocumented immigrants

When will this meme end.

>*includes illigals

a number nobody really knows, wow that really activated my almonds.

Save us ICE

Remove California and the white percentage goes up by 20%

I thought black was upwards of 13% though

So if Trump deports the illegals and keeps the legal immigrants (like he keeps saying), the ratio of white immigrants will be higher. Even higher than that of the general population. This means Trump is good.

chinese? indian? native american?

Someone update this

White people need to start breeding at rates only comprable to niggers with aids (all of them)

>race
>any of those

Pick one.

Asians, Natives, and a few mudslimes

they arent tho. mass only complain about mass white genocide but they never fuck and in the end they complain about it on an anime imageboard.

>56%

They're literally aborting and shooting each other so much that their population is also expected to shrink in proportion to the total of the US.

So how far away is the USA officially from becoming brazil 2.0?

20 years?

>2010

>SEVEN YEARS AGO

Hispanic is not a race and includes thousands of white people whose families have lived in the US for generations and just happen to have spanish last names.

kek

So... when we become minorities do we get to stop working and get gibs?

ITT 'white' people cheering the white genocide of other whites

It's too early in the morning for this many blackpills. Brazil 2.0 is already baked into the cake, it seems.

Can't make that racist argument anymore now.

Americans put brazilians under hispanics even if we don't speak spanish and only a minority around here has some kind of spanish heritage just because they don't want to understand south america too.

We're latinos but not hispanic.

What are you guys doing on Sup Forums GO HAVE WHITE KIDS

What the FUCK is up with spics?

mass immigration, high birth rates, extremely broad definition of Hispanic

You do know that anyone that's even half Hispanic gets classified as Hispanic right?

That and Hispanics include whites, asians, and blacks apart from mixes.

>Implying america will exist if the white population drops below 50%

why can't amerinigs into children? I mean, good news, but I'd expect them to grow significantly more, they are always at that 11-13%

abortion and high murder rates

Hispanic is not a race

How will this affect the world?

Top kek do they include arabs as white or "others"?

why can't you dissolve "hispanic" into actual races like mestizos?

NOT EVEN 60%

BTFO BURGERS

lmao get cucked billy bob

Blacks abort at an extremely high rate

That would require genetic testing.

Americans are still driven by idiotic racial profiling from 100 years ago

Also hispanic racial makeup is complicated as fuck, you can be 25% european and have clear skin, or 75% european and dark. Our government gave up on racial census decades ago.

Is it wrong that I'd rather live in 56% white USA with a gun than like 87% white UK without one?

Kek

kek

>undocumented immigrants

they are invaders, fucking liars

>NOT
>EVEN
>SIXTY
>PERCENT
>ANY
>MORE

11.7 Million Mexican Illegals alone
Deport the Illegals
You will be at 80% White in no time without even breaking the fucking law

Aren't most spanish speaking countries fairly preoccupied with race in their own way though? I hear they really dislike black people for example

White people have always been a minority in the world, let go of that jewish talking point, it's irrelevant

With my Asian gf?

You should have elected Trump 20 years ago

United states of united bloods, what a beautiful country, truly the one I would go and reacemix with beautiful darkskinned local womyn.

"""""white""""""

Becoming a minority will only make them come after us harder because we'll have less power

They're circling like sharks

White South Africans were always a minority, they are still targeted.

>White guilt will finally end

Far more than that.

The numbers have been deliberately underestimated for decades. They still claim 10-20m when there's more than that in CA and AZ alone. FAIR did an estimate awhile back based off remittances enumerated and it was more like 40m.

There's illegals all over the midwest, south, east, northwest. There are fucking millions and they are everywhere. It isn't just the sw.

The weaker whites will be the harder they will come for you,why do you think al this pc culture started in the last 2 years,
(((they))) are pushing the advantage and trying to gain momentum.
If you let them it will go from "whites need to stop opressing us" to "do we really need whites?".
And it may end as tragically as the white genocide that is taking place in sout africa and everybody ignores because whites are "privileged ".

If my mother is white and my father is Hispanic, what part of the pie chart am I in?

Hispanic.

One drop rule: add a drop of sewage to a bottle of fine wine you now have a bottle of sewage, not wine.

>undocumented
nigger how can they be collated if they aren't documented kek

>muh thousands of non-reported rapes cases
thousands
>not reported
fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHA

Trump should really deport all illegals.

Trump will fix it desu

Topkek, blacks continue to shrink as a minority as they get ethnically cleansed by spics.

You two are fucking retards

Both of you

Hispanic is not a race and there is no "Half hispanic" or "Hispanic blood"

ANY race could be hispanic

A pure 100% blonde guy would be a white hispanic in usa if he's from Spain or Argentian

So stfu>Post charts that includes hispanic as a race

Could way to blame spanish people for mestizo actions you anti white kikes

Assuming your dad is mestizo this
Only if he is full Spaniard would you be white

here not really, black people are an uncommon sight so people might be prejudiced or look at them funny, but classism is much bigger than racism here.

>Americans are still driven by idiotic racial profiling from 100 years ago
>Our government gave up on racial census decades ago.

Because you're all shitty mutts now, very few whites in mexico unless you turn on the tv. Somehow the spanish channel here is also filled with white spaniards yet anytime I go to walmart it's just 4 ft tall women and their litter of kids.