Anyone from the "Hillary wins" timeline here? How are things going over there?

Anyone from the "Hillary wins" timeline here? How are things going over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

es muy bueno

Why is the first post always the best?

Sup Forums would be shut down in that timeline.

shortest civil war ever, canada annexed and mecha hitler came out of hiding from argentina to lead the USA

Ayy lmao

Great.

>Anyone from the "Hillary wins" timeline here?
How would that work you dago spastic?

I'm from the Jeb timeline.
First month already and we're at world peace.
Who knew that top-notch trade deals in guacamole would bring us all together?

So far I've seen a woman in Ohio inserting a tampon into a mans urethra as a piece of street performance

All those chink "peacekeepers" keeping shitting on my lawn

War with Russia, New York was nuked.

I was sent to a work camp because my daughter didnt wear her anti-rape burqa to school, now im forced into a "jobs program" repairing california's dam with shovels, my only meals are rice topped with some sort of florescent cheese dust which im pretty sure is 70% xenoestrogent, and i cant escape the realization that my daughter has been relocated to a multi-racial family and is being molested by negroids.

My work camp sentence could be extended 2 years if im caught using Sup Forums but at least they still let us use our phones because its easier to monitor us with them.

So, not all bad, then?

This.

Maybe not all of Sup Forums, but we would have woken up one day to see Sup Forums deleted.
There would have been a massive crackdown on """""hate speech""""" and it just would have been an Orwellian nightmare.

I haven't seen my family in weeks. Was sent to a reeducation camp. I only have 5 minutes to use the internet. Wish me luck lads

In the Hillary timeline, I would've ran the fuck away from NYC after the election.

wew, lad, thank you for making me super grateful for the actual timeline we're in

>in weeks
I havent seen them in months, get on my level plebian, i bet you havent even been tortured yet

We got rid of all those phallic murder machines and thankfully commissar De'quan has declared the North East a rape-free zone.

Alex Jones has been missing for 5 weeks, google has purchased fox news, a new bill was passed that mandates every american family take in one male and one female refugee from each middle eastern country. they also started a new, flat 25% federal tax on our income called the assimilation tax, which is supposed to fund the integration of refugees but is actually a universal income for everyone meeting a prerequisite of being non white providing them from immunity from work

send help

im not sure if she looks older or younger, lol

In that timeline every other article is how great the president is rather than this one where every other article is how bad the president is.

I've been trying to radio my friend in the Berenstein timeline, but it's just been static for 2 weeks.

I'm getting worried, guys.

Corbyn timeliner here. Red islamism is not so bad once your entire family has been shot and all your assets confiscated. At least I still have Allah.

rubio electe.....skynet..send hel

Shit, scooby. That takes me back. dem skateboard squats, lol.

>Not knowing Sup Forums is a Nexus point of timelines

After she tried to establish a no fly zone over syria without UN mandate all hell went loose. The ensuing nuclear exchange killed about 50% of the northern hemispheres population. Now all able bodied men got drafted and are currently in bootcamp, to be deployed to finish off the russians next month. I hear that they plan to let us freeze to death in the tundra once we've done our job, european men will get replaced by africans, they're already building a landbridge in the street of gibraltar.

No notable difference, but the Sup Forums butthurt is something else. Trump has still been getting headlines. Only three executive orders from Clinton so far, nothing major.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

im done with this thread, its starting to turn into a nightmare.

I always knew the low-energy guac merchant had a few tricks up his sleeve.

slow and steady my friend

London got nuked yesterday. This timeline is awesome

im sdtill alone masturbating to hentai. nothing is different.

I took a look over there, things got dark really fast. Exactly 4 minutes after her inauguration, America and Russia were almost completely annihilated by a mutual nuclear exchange.

The UN and Communist Chinese have begun rounding up the surviving world population for the implanting of brain-chips, and nuclear winter has exterminated all crops. Some of the resistance seem to possess strange, meme-based powers, but I didn't stick around long enough to see how that turned out.

That timeline is a hellscape.

I only have enough battery left to post this portal to my timeline,

hillarybeattrump.org

as you can see, it's the nightmare realm, I have to get back now, my absense in the semen mines will surely have not gone unnoticed.

All wealth was put into a large pot and divided evenly among all of the people, besides of course Cis White Straight Males, who have been ordered to construct massive sculptures for the religion of peace in each town. Now that the white males are gone, rape culture has been eliminated, even though all women are now sex toys at the disposal of the neo-upper class of refugees. I'm just glad we our love trumped his hate.

RIP leaf

there is literally nothing over in that timeline. she instantly started WW3 with russia which got nuclear real quick and got destroyed really hard. in a last effort to win the war they put full power on cern in hopes of opening a portal and finally getting their army of demons into this world they worshipped so long but the radiation everywhere from the war interacted with the portal that opened up when the particles clashed together opening the portal at every point in time and space simultaniously transmitting and mutiplying the energy created when the particles hit each other ad infinitum creating infinite amounts of explosion everywhere in the universe simultaniously, and everywhere in the past, present and future, destroying the universe and timeline itself

feels good to be in this one

Bumping for more cross timeline shitposting.
Cmon

Last time I checked, the bill for the assimilation of the fucking white males was passed. Every white men over 30 have to come to their local black overlord's land to farm cotton for the rest of their lives to make up for slavery. White bois under 30 will have to undergo hormone therapy to make them into sissies because there aren't any white women left for refugees to fuck.
Now excuse me, I need to take my iodine pills, didn't do it last hour and an extra arm grew from my stomach. Those damn Russians and nuclear war.

>tfw we didn't listen