Did you hate the Obamas?

Did you hate the Obamas?

I only hated his libcuck politics.

No.

Yes, next.

I'm about to commission pic related to do a Trump and Michelle/Sasha/Malia one. Wish me luck

I read some stuff Ben Shapiro wrote from insiders. Apparently, Obama is incredibly egotistical and genuinely hates mid America, he thinks liberals are inherently more valuable than white conservative Americans. Not really surprising, if you listen to his speeches you can pick up on it, same with his daughters

No.

yes

Malik is BASED

>Obama has a big dick

No way. He looks like a dork. He's gonna be an average or below average.

Explain? I cant read Baguette

as far as black people go they probably couldn't've found a better one to be the first black president

I have nothing against him regarding policy. I don't know why I hate blacks. I just do.

No but I should have, and now I do.

I was pretty indifferent until his second term when his shittiness revealed itself to me more and more.

I feel like Malik has walked in on a few hot dog parties in her pj's

They want to sign a petition to "convince" Obongo to become the French President somehow.

t. High-school level French Speaker

>I have nothing against him regarding policy

OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hate?

No.

I don't like how he sees people that don't follow his views though.

ya, i fucking love high treason.

No. Just his cheap race-baiting SJW negros-are-magical big government policies.

Everyone knows the truth about race and intelligence and crime. I find it mind-bogling that a 50 year-old male could be in such denial.

He did everything in his power to help the American people, but sold the soul of America in the process. A necessary evil for realizing the next step. It has only weakened the evil of the world.

Praise Kek

I didn't know Obama had 4 kids!

funny thing is that he's half white and his entire presidency was unconstitutional considering he was foreign born

Obama's a reasonably looking man, how come his daughters are such abominations?

I find it hard to hate people, but yes I hate this man. He's a coward and a communist sympathizer, and solidified that when he commutted the sentence of one of the leaders of FALN. This man, Oscar Rivera, was partially (if not fully) responsible for 120 bomb attacks against the states that resulted in 5 deaths and tons of injuries.

And Obama set him free.

My dad always told me to look at the girls mum to see how she'll look in the future

One of the big tragedies of the world will be his wife running in 2024. The first tranny in the white house

So we''re just gonna not talk about those two sharing a Popsicle?

Great bodies, terrible faces. Probably cause parents are ugly.

The guy who does these is a faggy bbc worshipper. Made the mistake of going to his site after I saw a bleached version of one of his pictures

Kek

i thought the same thing

Shitty political opinions but gotta admit hes a respectable family man

Are we just going to ignore the fact that he set free a leader of a terrorist organization that killed Americans on American soil?

the people that worship obama are worse than obama

Congratulations on spreading the same old cuckservative lies. Want to back up those claims?

Obama is just a dork who's high-minded intellectualism doesn't really fit the real world. Imagining him as some sort of diabolical monster is just childish

See

>sharing an icecream with your sister
The fuck? That's so nasty

Should I get married and have five kids with Malia Obama in 6 years, bros?

I'm 27 now

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Whatever you say dude.

No. Become a trap and marry Malik Obama in a five years.

Make sure you train your boipucci with black cocks daily in order to eventually please him.

I hate Niggers.
Just look at Africa and South Africa History and decline.

How do I get a nigger bitch to fuck me?

I thought it was cool that Obama got elected. I was 16, he was charming.

I find him really unsettling now though. Same as Hillary and Dick Cheney.

Obama killed a lot of people. A LOT.

Search your couch for spare change

drugs, dick and drake tickets

He owns 4kids, user. I thought you knew.

Give her 3.50$

*Half jewish.

No, I desperately want to have intercourse with Sasha

>i don't know why I hate blacks

It's because you a racist, racist

He was flaunting his erection on his campaign plane

How could anyone hate those thighs and hips?

He's also a reptilian. There's photographic proof. The internet told me so.

I can wait for her inevitable college sex video getting leaked.