Opinion of Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487892926247.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a great debater and a smart guy but he is a kike weasel and is not to be trusted

Judenrat

Judenschwein

Fairly intelligent, retarded on some issues, could see past it if he would only back Trump.

Pretty good until something related to Israel comes in and then his programming kicks in.

a very well spoken cuckservative

this

he doesn't even try to hide his undying loyalty to israel

He's a cool guy, look at him here golfing with Trump

anti-white Jewish Neocon.

/thread

My favourite political commentator. Made me realise that the JQ is bullshit. He's on our side for the most part.

I just don't understand why this is even allowed. If you're an American citizen, you should put America First. If you don't, you should fuck off and leave. The only reason he dislikes Trump is because the latter has an anti-interventionist view on foreign policy.

Kikepiro is a traitor.

>anti-white

That's bullshit and you know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

>for the most part
yeah, until you talk about the only thing that matters at this point - immigration (muh 'white supremacy')

He's a tribalist Jew yet he calls whites who look out for their own ethnic interests "human garbage" - he's such a phony right winger and a total hypocrite.

Calling out the white privilege bs is low hanging fruit - and you know it.

Kikepiro doesn't care whether or not the white working class is replaced by Mexicans or not, so he's not on our side.

Identity politics is garbage. I'm with Shapiro on how we should look at shit on an individual level.

I like him

You do realize he's for Identity politics in Israel, right?

He knows how to lead a opponent in a debate to contradict themselves, that's not easy.

I like how he always manipulates people into saying things that support conservative ideology.

His fast talking is also deliberate, he talks very fast to throw people of balance, so they can't counter him properly.

I don't care that hes jewish but hes a Nevertrumper and all Nevertrumpers are worthless.

You mean Ben "Christ Killing Kike" Shapiro?

Milo cucked him hard

No, what has he said about it?

He does back Trump doesn't he? I just found him to be more critical than most other supporters.

Evil looking cunt who only cares about himself.
>will say anything to get him more money & power
>will lie because people are idiots and are easily fooled
>doesn't believe in anything other than himself
>probable psychopath

He's said many times he'll praise him when he does something good and will criticise heavily if he fucks up. He's also mentioned that he doesn't just support a party and automatically support everyone in it.

He supports the right for Israel to stay a Jewish only state. Jewishness in Israel is based on blood not on religion. So he is an Ethnonationalist.

Big money in self proclaimed 'right wingers' being never trumpers
>Louise Mensch is another one

He's scientifically illiterate often argues with sjws and blm to make himself seem intelligent even though the people he is arguing with are the bottom of the barrel and any edgy 13 year old could be them in arguments

Israel was a nation founded on Jewish identity. I actually support Israel. The idea of a two state solution is ludicrous considering Palestine has an actual terrorist government and there's not a chance they'll be able to coexist.

Also he has said he has no problem with arabs who live and work in Israel without fear of persecution from the Palestinian regime.

he is a weapon that you do not want aimed at you

Fpbp tbf

i wish all countries were ethnostates like israel

stupid polished pole, israel is more diverse than all white states

these

i'm the goy that knows, no need to try to trick me

He's a great debater and a badass at times even though he's a kike.

He is really short.

I want to see him debate Bernie Sanders.

It would be like watching Mike Tyson pummel a baby.

it's difficult not to like someone who did this:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487892926247.webm

but honestly. with Jews, you lose

Incredibly persuasive speaker, thank god he looks and sounds like a 14-year old or else he'd be running the country by now.