AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Schadenfreude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHaVmFKnK7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for potential and lulz

at least post the rest, i need to know if she left him for jose, jamal, or pajeet.

She thinks she's hot shit

Nothing to gloat about, it's just another symptom of societal decay.

>alone at 42
I don't think anyone wants her.
Literally made her bed, now she lies in it.

Poland with the truth again.

>scootin fruity

You and Poland sure did a great job making sure Europe would be ran by kikes, women, and shitskins. Should have allied with Deutschland when you had the chance.

Women being jewed into exterminating there own people. Unironically sad.

i'd fuck her

hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=XHaVmFKnK7w

honestly feel bad for her, she's pretty attractive for her age

Yeah I'm aware that Americans never take responsibility for anything they do, you don't have to remind me.

This has twitter potential.

Do tell, Muhammed. How did Americans fuck up Europe?

old, but never fails to bring me ome joy

No she's not you blind beta

As much as this does make me chuckle, it's a bad thing all around. Men get fucked over by women who have been trained to work against their own interests and desires and in turn just fuck themselves over in the process. Now there are two people who failed to find happiness and reproduce as a result of her actions which have been programmed into her since birth. You go girl, get that career and shirk every natural instinct you have. Trust us, it'll work out great.

iv read the article before, she just bailed on their wedding because she wanted superman, then she soon quickly learned that no man wants an old used up roastie and so she dated some losers that correctly saw her as only fuckmeat, now shes got nobody

If a woman wants to have a career and shit, but doesn't find a husband willing to rear her kids, it's the risk she accepts. A lone man in his 30s will be fine if he at least has a good job and some social net. But a woman in her 30s alone? Kek.

I don't have time for this, especially since you're just playing dumb. So I'll let you tell me "not an argument". You messed up the entire world anyway.

lighten up edgelord

>Financially secure, owns a house in London
>not that bad-looking
>bat-shit insane and hates boring sex life

I would unironically wife this bitch just for the money and house. Id put up with her craziness for a couple of decades (Im 24, shes 46, it can be arranged to have her move on from this world in 10-15 years), ill be 40 (for men like me in shape id still be at my peak) Win-Win

Ok she fucked up but man some of you guys are cruel. You might find yourselves alone at 40 too

I think most of us accepted that at a young age, we even joke about it

>some bitchy mopey face ready to berate you for leaving a shirt on the floor

is she already in the "I will marry a nigger" age?

This. She's pretty cute especially for her age. Way past her fertility period though; if she had kids they are guaranteed to have autism or other mental disorders.

Hahahahahaha

A FUCKING LE-

WW2

You can tell from her face that she's the kind of woman you cant live with, im glad noone was dumb enough

>niggers
>marrying

this

>scooty fruti

An entire goddamned tree full of leaves. Lebanon is our greatest enemy.

She got with a rich guy less than a year after that post was made.

since turning 30 i have received texts from 2 women that i had long-term relationships with pretty much checking to see if im still on the market. i am not. chicks had both crushed me too and i know they thought (i did too) that they could do much better. apparently im a great catch now. the bad breakups were probably good for me though to help build up my immunity to getting devastated by a girl.

it' a thing here that women from a certain age or a certain weight marry some poor nignog fresh from the boat in some last resort move

Gotta say WW1. Without American interference to force a decision, it would have probably ended with the status quo. The 2nd Reich together with Austria would have been able to contain the soviet union, and there would have been far less extremist political movements overall.

ajaja brilliant

AHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks user, that made my day.

I love one so much
Every time I read it I get a semi.

That story is moronic. You can't introduce evidence without offering it to the opposing attorney. It would never go down like that.

This. But that'd be it, no way I'm taking care of her and her children. She fucked up.

we are going to hear much more of this of the next couple of decades

and women will never possess the self-awareness to realise that it is all their fault

top keke. roastie btfo by based homely guy

can you imagine being australian, where even the defendant in a court case where he has everything at stake is a shitposter
it doesn't sound real, but just imagine being australian where this would appeal to you

This article is as old as her worthless ovaries

I'd pump and dump her

me 2

>He's 36 years old and is definitely someone who falls into the alpha-male category: excellent job in finance, PhD, high income, six feet two, sporty and very handsome

Can someone explain to me how one can be simultaneously sporty and have a high income finance job? At best he plays backyard ball every once in awhile with his buds.

The best part is that she ask for other womens opinion, while it's the fuckign reason she's in trouble right now.

"want - as in want to spend life with".

There are people who would pump and dump.

No. Just no.

She is a ragged used up old whore and a typical gold digger. Ugly outside and in, plus it can't be said enough...old. The wall is 30, after that cunts get old and ugly. Like her.

Enjoy the fruits of penis envy and feminism dumb disposable bitches.

>When Aussies openly shitposted but didn't have an Australian flag and post ID to show for it

>phD
>in finance
literally why

This story is literally a NEET getting charged with rape and writing fanfiction in his prison cell. Anything the defense can't review in a timely manner beforehand is thrown out in court and the Jew lawyers will definitely make that happen.

Its Australia. It happens all the time

t. Australian attorney

Tons of those in Switzerland.

Men on the other hand go either for asians or African women.

In both World Wars, the US was just defending Britain. Basically our dad who was in the early stages of dementia and being manipulated by jews. It's Britain fault more than ours.

I had read the first two posts years ago, but never got to read the third. It's always awesome to read a story from a completely unawares Sociopath.

>not wanting to be a wizard

There's a whole fucking saga to this one. Turns out she's not a feminist; she's just batshit fucking insane.
>But you repeat yourself, user
I hear you say. But no, really! She fucking runs away from society with some stolen booze and thinks that men, all men, are part of a conspiracy to track her down and kill her. It got so serious that even reddit mods were trying to ascertain her whereabouts to get her help.

>america didn't do anything in ww1. They entered the war as it was ending

>america won the war and is to blame for my autistic shitposting

Pick one an only 1 you degenerate cuck

I think this is a trend everywhere t.b.h.

If the woman is focusing on her carrier, there is a good to fair chance she will end up single and childless.

Are shitposts viable evidence in Australia's kangaroo courts?

I's hit thats

Love these, thanks user.

Quite the "legal" system they are working with there.

Then again, the whole place was a makeshift penal colony. What do you expect?

I think what you mean to say was that you can tell she was once pretty. Which she was, of course--that's why she thought she could do better.

I bet she stalkes her ex-husbands facebook and cries when seeing pics of him with his wife and kids

>Taking the advice of the cheater who ruined her own relationship
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

Poor girl rejected thousands of men all her life, and then ends up alone. What a sad story.

At least she's a strong independent feminist though!

never gets old.

This takes place in Straya, not the US.

>Mom was 28 when I was born
>Got aspergers

What's the ideal age for getting kids in terms of the child being healthy?

I wonder if guys show such messages to their girlfriends. Could this redpill some women on cheating?

16-18 for women.

shiiieeet, i had the full article

>That story is moronic. You can't introduce evidence without offering it to the opposing attorney. It would never go down like that.

This. It doesn't work like a tv show or movie. There is no surprises.

>42

It's not too late. Would impregnate.

Is this the ylyl thread?

>gets with a "nice guy"
>3 months in restless and bored
>starts shagging neighbor chad
>he knocks her up and kicks her to the curb
>baws on her blog about how she needs a nice guy again

I knew when I was 17 that I would be alone at forty. Checkmate roasties.

So fake it's painful.

We read this horrendous book for AP Literature this year. Basically, it's about a rich married white woman who is on vacation in New Orleans with her loving husband and kids. There are no problems in her life, instead, she just wants to be "liberated" and has conflict on dating a basic Chad. In the end, she kills herself by drowning in the ocean because of the "stress" of her responsibilities, which was literally to just be a loving wife and mother (there is not other conflicts except within her whore self).

At least we know those genes are not going to get in the pool.