France VS Quebec

Who win ?

What

>Who win?
Le Merchant

Québec is white. France is a nigger infested Mudslamic nightmare.

lel

>France speaks less and worse French than Québec

Why do you say some shit ?

>Québec is white

When the culture war begins and France is compromise your people should flee in droves to Quebec City

lol good one

I support this move

Are you telling me you don't have retarded forced bilingualism in your countries?

Kekbec is the bottom of the barrel filled with all the faggots who want attention yet don't want to be compared to France. In the process, they shit all over their own countrymen, take their money through equalization payments, and piss away the future for younger generations

French Macdonald is the best!

compromiseD you faggot, it's an adjective. Speak white, bitch.

I'm not Quebecois, I'm just lazy

Oh, sorry. I was trying to hurt Quebecois feelings.

>no quarter pounders

Yeah Quebec is interesting.

They make their own French words to replace anglo words but France just keeps the English words.

The french are pd and the leaf are shitposters

call a burger a regret lol

i feel that after i eat one

Let's see.
Québec takes in thousands of refugees. Pays them, houses them, gives them benefits that are the burden of the Canadian tax payer.
They turn away anglo immigrants because muh langue française.
I love Québec but it's cucked af.

Royale with cheese.

>tfw you realize the forced bilingual bullshit is the result of our government giving into a bunch of french pussy terrorist's demands

>emmental français
>français
That's what the frogtaliers want to believe.

I thought the French were the ones with the French Academy designed specifically to keep them from taking on loan words.

I guess artificially controlling a language just doesn't work in the long run.

Indeed. Canada should have stayed French. Fucking Anglo zerging cockroaches taking what isn't theirs.

Ah, forced linguistical "immersion".

like this does not happens anywhere a separatism can influence through it.

found the assblasted frog

>ree we want to separate but we want all the benefits of being part of canada still
>it's your fault if you don't give us this

Why even eat that shit? You're in France.

si mon francais ne me decoit pas "boite a manger avec chevre" is actually "box to eat with a goat " ?

c'est qui le con qui a fait ca ?

>bottom one
>Goat Cheese Sharing Box

wut?

You can keep your 'benefits' square head. We'll do just fine on our own while watching your multicultural shithole slowly burn and die.

Emmental is french.
Gruyère is swiss.

That is a prime example of Quebec and their autistic language laws.

"Boîte à partager avec chèvre"
literal translation is :
"Box to share with Goat"

but it probably means Box to share (with your friends or whatever) with some goat cheese.

I don't like burgers and don't eat them so i wouldn't know the exact terminology anyway.