Angry Muslim in America rant

I was born in a devout Muslim family. I'm 24 now and I'll admit Mohammad was a paedo. Now, I Teach English at a Muslim school and Earn $13 an hour. Muslims are very classist so I decided to go to grad school for an MBA as a part timer which will take 5 Years perhaps.

I Still go to the mosque since I still identify as a Muslim even if I'm not a believer in Islam (maybe I should hang out with Whites even though I'm proud of my heritage and culture, I'm just angry at how classist and racist Muslims are with each other. I'm half Arab and black and I'm tired of the weird looks Arabs give me. As Ragnar lothbrok says, "I'm constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me"

Being educated fucked Me up mentally. Maybe I should have remained an ignorant nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported to trump, enjoy your van

Fuck israel

pack your hijabs lad, ICE coming

1 billion muslims could trample you all

the six gorrilion trumps all

Hope that Muslims are never united. Once we unite you already what'll happen next

>I'm proud of my heritage and culture, I'm just angry at how classist and racist Muslims are with each other
>I'm proud of my heritage and culture, I'm just angry at how classist and racist ______ are with each other (and everyone, in general)

And here we have the root of all the evil going on ATM. People should stop judging each other in any other field than intelligence. You've taken steps out of the boundaries of your culture and have begun to fully utilize your frontal lobe. This is what everyone needs, as it is the only way to get away from the traps of the inter-dimensional vampires who are actively fighting the progress and good of mankind.

>I still identify as a Muslim even if I'm not a believer in Islam
That's retarded. You're obviously not Muslim if you don't believe in what Islam teaches. Muslims are a religious group, not an ethnic one.
>Whites
What does that have to do with cultural/religious/national identity?
>half Arab
Either you're an Arab or you're not. There's no such thing as being half of an ethnicity. That's a senseless concept.

You're an American or an Arab, make a pick. You Western faggots have the most retarded views on nationality/ethnicity.

>nonwhite
>posting image of white god
>being muslim

Muslims are the worst fighters on the planet. They have no ability to logistically campaign against the west. It will just be shitskins getting bombed to shit like always.

muslims are having enough trouble keeping their shit together, and you talk about uniting? tell me, which arab country poses a threat to us?

>muslims
>ummah
pick one

>thinks hes educated
>not a believer in Islam
>Still go to the mosque
>still identify as a Muslim
So how is that working out for you if muslim literally means follower of islam?Let me know mate.

IF... IF WE CAME TOGTHER... UD BE SCARED OK... DONT MAKE FUNOF ME... OR ULL BE SRRY...
>pic related
>its you

You're a complete pussy. You aren't proud of shit, because as a mudslime, you have nothing to be proud of. The only reason you still attend mosques is out of fear, because if caught between a rock and a hard place, your own friends and family will have you honor killed for disgracing mudslimes. Nobody is falling for it faggot, back to the desert you dirty nigger

>mudslimes
>uniting
Kek you stupid fucking nigger stuck in dreamland. Keep wishing upon 72 virgins you fucking cuck

>be mudslime
>explode
>shiiiiiiiiiiiiite

I'm not open about my views with other Muslims

I spent my formative years in Dubai. I've witnessed what you're talking about firsthand. I've never met anyone as racist as Arabs. I had a friend who was half black and half Arab who used to get picked on all the time for being slightly darker skinned.
My advice is to immerse yourself more in Western culture, hang out with whites, but retain your cultural traditions.
Maybe push for reform within your religion.

Blowing up things must be muslim code word for being gay.

Cultural muslims are just like blacks. You're like 0.0001% trying to stay above water while the rest of the monkeys drag you to the bottom.

I have a degree....working on an mba.....do you know what being educated means?

OP

Why not join en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith

It's like Islam 2.0 with everything that's wrong taken out.

>Once we unite you already what'll happen next
Mudslime shitholes get nuked into oblivion?

That sounds terrible bro. Maybe you should help destroy Israel.

>>because as a mudslime, you have nothing to be proud of
>Ibn-Sina
>Salah ad-Din
>Omar Khayyám
>Islamic Golden Age as a whole
he certainly has more to be proud about than you, a fucking leaf

Fuck off to your desert, you aren't welcome in white lands you inferior faggot.
We look down on all Arabs.
And you are a gullible moron for paying for your faggoty MBA while we were building businesses and networking with other whites.

Help from a Serb? Cool

Bahais are more classist than Muslims

>golden age
Yes discovering that animals had vaginas you could fuck must've been an incredible revelation to a mud.

At least knowing that if you dont believe in islam you cant follow islam and be a muslim.
I know in the us you get degree for being not white,but i didnt know the situation is this bad.

You are historically illiterate. Just keep muddin with ur fellow hicks plz

Lol

We look down on you.

Your MBA is a scam that we laugh at. You brown faggots feel inferior and will pay a hundred grand for a piece of paper promising to bolster your self-esteem.

Why are muslims so violent?

Lol, listen up you dumb nigger. Mudslime have invented NOTHING. end of argument. Fuck off back to the desert rub some sand in your cunt and blow your head off

Yeah if you the paper bag test you get gobs of money for education

Be christian, your prophet muhammad would have loved to enslave you over your black heritage, don't forget that, he would love to castrate you too.

It's not worthless to me if I get a 70k job with it. I'm in the field of education and need to get the fuck out

"Allah hates those who are angry"

HAHAHAHHA

that's not the way to do it

Yes it is. Plenty of teachers get MBAs and then get an entry level job with it.

>Muslim
>chooses to not live in a Muslim country

You need to go back.

>14
Once I'm successful I'll go to Lebanon where my dad is from

The degree is worth nothing.The degree will not land you any job.If they refuse to hire you because your degree its a lie to not make you feel bad.
Its a hard wall you run towards there mate about just how much your degree is worth.

You are a fuckin idiot aren't you?

Fuck Islam. Convert to Sikhism.

I wish i could be there to see your face when it happens.
Business only cares about what you are able to do.Ohwait.I heard there is anaddition to the degree for being not white, not whites get quotas that needs to be hired is it?
And then my wife asks me why i dont want to go to the us.

Why not join ISIS now? I hear the dental plan isn't very good but you do get all the sex slaves you can capture.

It's not like anyone wants you here.

>I was born in a devout Muslim family.
>I Still go to the mosque since I still identify as a Muslim
>I'm proud of my heritage and culture
>I'm half Arab and black
I don't know what disgusts me the most

That on top of that he thinks hes educated.

>zerg-rushing modern military
k

>"I'm constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me"
sounds pretty muslim to me

Do you know what "entry level job" means?

Oh yeah you are a European idiot.

>black
>muslim
>quotes this I'm constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me
I don't like the direction you are going.
You will be deported no worries m8.

>bachelor's degree
>working on MBA from respected business school
>thinks he's Educated

Do you just jack off all day while living on welfare or something?

What happens? They attack the west and the entire western world blows the shit out of those sand monkeys with nukes.

>le race doesn't matter
Go back to plebbit

>I'm just angry at how classist and racist Muslims are with each other
And yet you have no problem being buttdevastated by Israel. One a muslim, always a muslim

>doesnt believe in islam
>identifies as a muslim

There's a difference between nationality and ethnicity ya mook

Your mothers would be very angry at that statement, nigger

>Being educated fucked Me up mentally. Maybe I should have remained an ignorant nigger.

Come be Mormon, we have schools you can teach in with your education.

Arabs used to be cool pagan dudes that got high and danced under the stars. Then ya'll got gay. Immediately leave Islam. Go fuck Milo in the ass and be famous.

Fuck off we're full

t. Chechen

>I was born in a devout Muslim family

Stopped reading there.

Kill all mudslimes. You ARE the enemy.

They aren't Muslim tho.A lot of them ran away from Iran and seeked refuge in Israel.

>Islamic Golden Age as a whole
Well, I still love to look at maps of Europe dating 1942.
By the way: you didn't even name a thing that hasn't been gone for centuries.