Italian super market workers lock up thieving Roma

Hahaha first the Venetians, now this. Keep it up based Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_EQ-tHagoI&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_hx4w3gnLM
youtube.com/watch?v=v_EQ-tHagoI&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest#Denmark
youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE
youtube.com/watch?v=OCh2l0J1uJk
youtube.com/watch?v=dTRse4GXM5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So glad italians can see through the bullshit of how terrible gypsies are to their communities.

Hahaha, I love Italians!

Also: This was extremely satisfying to watch. Her screaming followed by the based laughter.

How do you pronounce LIDL?

youtube.com/watch?v=z_hx4w3gnLM

Why are they so upset? They're safe at home in their bin.

Leedle

Are Romas unable to speak? Must be horrible to have those around just screaming.

god every single gypsy unironically deserves to die, I enjoyed the shit out of this video like you couldn't believe

Like a wild animal, trapped in a live cage, it screams in agony... desperately trying to reach out to the rest of the herd... but only death awaits it.

truly a fascinating creature

More and more people over here are starting to call it LYDL. I'm confused.

Are there any Roma or Sinti in the US?

About time italians keep up. Here in Bavaria the gypsies don't even dare begging for money infront of a supermarket.
Somehow gypsies are the only minority that nobody in Germany gives a fuck about what people do to them.

Except Berlin of course, in Berlin you can even find a huge memorial for gypsies who died because of
>muh nazis
>pic related

none i've ever seen or heard of

LIDL is a German supermarket chain, therefor it is not pronounced "lydl".

*autistic screeching*

Someday, Hans, we will be tearing down that pathetic crap together.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v_EQ-tHagoI&feature=youtu.be

Based spaghettis

>Here in Bavaria the gypsies don't even dare begging for money infront of a supermarket.
Not in munich.
Munich is full of them and I have personally seen people in front of the lmu university handing them out 10 and 20 euro bills and then have the most smug self-congratulatory look on their faces.

>Dump gas in dumpster.
>Flick a match in.
>Remove garbage.

that'd be my highest pleasure

In Denmark, it is not even legal to touch shopping thieves. If a person steals one of your products, all you can do is ask the person "Will you please stay here, while I call the police to come get you?" If the person goes "lol, no, I am leaving.", you can do nothing to stop that person. It would be illegal to say, pull their arm and say "You are staying right here till the cop arrives.".

>denmark

haha, this shit is funny. We have them too

It says on wikipedia that you're allowed to arrest them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest#Denmark

Indeed

>not killing the thieve and destroy the body

I love how the other one is unaffected by what's going on and continues to rummage through the trash.

Nah, we dont have gypsies.

Can we resurrect thatcher to head Canada

Clearly mentally unstable. She should be locked up in a safer environment where she can't steal, eat trash, or hit other people.

>Security in store alerts to a shoplifter.
>Go help him shadow, watch the druggie picket several hundred dollars in electronics and start to break for the door.
>Right behind him, he sees us and bolts.
>He 'stumbles' and I fall on him slamming his face into the asphalt.
>He attempts to attack me so he is detained and dragged to the security office by five more employees.
>Wait for police to arrive, they check the security footage after the guy claims I attacked him.
>The cameras were all pointed away from the area of incident.
>He gets arrested on a felony charge of shoplifting.

Yes. We call them gypsies here.

Here in tealand we call it Lidul, with the "ul" part sounding like the end of ladle :)

From the little column on the left: *Der Führer*: "[...] it's a question about time and we'll achieve complete restoration of the spirit of our nation!".

Beautiful.

At first I was like: hey, that's a garbage bin anyway, let them have it. But then again they probably stole stuff that wasn't overdue as well.

Love how he goes full silence of the lambs on her and just screams back

Yes we do, they just form such a small population that they go virtually unnoticed. Their thievery and mobbing tactics are shadowed by the crimes our niggers commit so it's really difficult to label them as a major issue.

the hilarious part is that those screams are part of the gyppo victim act. Make a scene and reap whatever you can out of it, gypsies in a nutshell

If I were him I'd get the hose out and spray it until it stops screaming and then get the lotion basket out

There are literally no gypsies in the US

Liii deel

There was a lidl in my home town. They sold all kinds of wierd stuff now it is gone.

>ywn lock a gypsy in a cage, tuck your dick between your legs and dance to Goodbye Horses

Lidl is king. They don't even take the effort to take products out of the box. They just place the entire box on the shelf.

Correct. It is behavior/body language developed through generations.
Those genetic traits are together with the urge to steal, and lack of urge to work, the core of the gypsie.

I remember. And my sons loved it.

It was like a toy shop but it sold food instead.

italy has the highest IQ in europe. Shouldnt suprise anyone that they are based.

liddul

>memorial
>is a wall

heartly kek

My grandmother and her family were from rural Austria. Growing up I always thought it was weird how much they hated gypsies, now I understand why and i think it's hilarious.

Throw them in the oven.

That is finland not italy

I Love Italians now!!!! Keep up the good work lads!

No, It's only finland if you adjust with PISA scores.
A non-iq test being used to determine IQ.

Why do the Gypsy women screech?

youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE

We have over 1 million gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=OCh2l0J1uJk

watchoo mean lidl nigga

not with that attitude you won't

Genocide all gypsies

In England it's Liddle

Rhymes with fiddle

It feels good being so based

Leeddull

gas them all

youtube.com/watch?v=dTRse4GXM5k

Sure do. There's one Roma family that camps out in a parking lot near my house. There''s a dad, mom and a little girl. The dad has a huge sign begging for money saying he's out of work and homeless.

They also hand out small note cards that ask for money in other areas usually shopping centers