WTF I love Hollywood now

>liking anything that comes out of Hollyjew there's a reason why i stopped watching anything on the television.

>I'm an Arab actor who has been inbred over 30 generations. If I have to take an IQ test or literacy test to prove my competence, I'm done.

If he was aware of the JQ he could have spared himself a lot of misery and started on a better career path.

Jews hate muslims, only thing I like about them

>A white playing an islamist terrorist = cultural appropriation
>An Arab playing one = racial profile

>Hiring a white actor for a ethnic role is bad
>Hiring an actor that represents the culture that fits the character is also bad

When will the doublethink stop?

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST EMBRACE A FEW ROLES BE A GOOD BAD GUY THEN GET ON HIS FEET TO MAKE HIS OWN FILMS.

>I've gotten more job offers than 99% of white actors ever will
Wow

What does this Ahmed have against La La Land?

Also it's not like Munich is some kind of made up story

The shit actually happened

Next Holocaust movie we need to start a movement to hire a non white as Hitler

I haven't watched la la land but I did watch that movie about the drummer and it was an alright movie. Nothing to write home about.
That guy was a literally who who suddenly became an Oscar nominee makes it seem like there is something weird going on in Hollywood. Maybe he has dirt on pedos or is one of those chosen kind that came out of a puppy mill but wasn't fit for acting.

It's not Hollyjews fault terrorist is the only profession mudslimes excel at along with rapist and goat fucker.

>I'm done

GOOD. Go live in Saudia Arabia, too.

>wahhhhh people are giving me job opportunities woe is me

Do midgets get this butthurt over being offered roles as leprechauns?

Do Japs get this assblasted over being offered roles as samurai?

In the words of Prince and Kevin Smith: "if the bra fits..."

Wonder what terrorist he was playing in this movie?

>move to white majority country
>get triggered by movies with too many white people

>Spielberg at the age of 14
>"I was told I was lucky"
Typical Muslim arrogance

>wahh, I'm not being worshiped for being an ethnic, brown foreigner in a land that my ancestors didn't build, this isn't like the fairness that sesame street told me about

The point muhammad is trying to make is that he cant get a role as anything else.

checked and kekd

Maybe he sucks at acting, has that ever crossed his mind?

>get role in literal Spielberg movie because of your skin color
>woww this isn't fair it would be better if I was like a white actor and got nothing

>I can't get a job
>This is white people's fault

The keks never stop

I have no idea what La La Land is or is about. And that makes me happy.

>Have a movie with Arab terrorists
>Ask an Arab
>Fucking Racist!

>Have a movie based on Ancient Rome
>Ask someone with Latin features
>This is a historically accurate representation of the people of that time period and actions

if he would have gotten grip on his muslim terrorist brothers there was no role of terrorist to be played after all

(((Hollywood))) would never typecast kikes for being nation wreckers swindlers and cheats

Why does every movie have to have serious life themes? Why can't you have a movie that's all about fun and singing?

getting Arabs to play terrorists makes sense. you wouldn't get a black guy to play the Gunslinger...

Point? Fucking sage you bitchy twat. I don't even.

He's Arab, so I'm pretty sure he's aware.

The funny thing is, is Munich was told from an entirely American Leftist Jew perspective. Israel basically brought in on themselves and were the bad guys for going after terrorists was the narrative of the movie. Hardcore, right-wing Zionists like Debbie Schlussel and Pam Gellar(who are basically both Sup Forums on most issues) were so fucking triggered by it.