If I'm going out with a girl and she suggests getting bagels should I cut and run...

If I'm going out with a girl and she suggests getting bagels should I cut and run? I don't want to fall for the wiles of a cryptokike.

Asking for a friend.

Bagels are good dude

Bagel is a gay mans food, why do you think it has that whole and cream cheese all over? She's testing you.

if it's an everything bagel you have a regular shekel sniffer on your hands. run dude.

They're a good icebreaker for sex.

"Hey babe, did you know I can stick my dick through 3 bagels at once?"

It's the bagel dick-length test, look it up goyim.

this

one time i fell for this on a date. we went to the bagel shop and when i got my bagel she started laughing at me, and the cashier joined in too. then some 6'4" guy walked in and put his arm around her.

never again

She's testing you. Going to judge you based on what kind you get.

Be worried if she picks out this one...Bad bagel

Man... Sup Forums can be such cancer at times...
While you all decide upon whether bagel is gay Chat is literally ploughing third pussy.

She's a keeper if she picks out a bagel like this...

>he doesn't like poppy seed bagels.

>third pussy.
W..where is the third pussy?

Look at how wide the middle is... You are loosing out on precious bagel area for schmear.

If she doesn't get the honey almond spread or the strawberry one, according to Talmudic law she should be executed
T. Rabbi

where is the second pussy for that matter?

Who is chat tho

bagels are shit junk food

>he doesn't know Chat

You should bring a glass and milk her big khazarian milky boobies and drink it with your bagel and say mama

Take out your tinky winky penis and smear precum on her and say bad Chad no good milky boobies mine! >:^(

Hehe hehe hehejehehe hehurhehehehahehehe my penis my penis mommy my penis

Where do doughnuts fit into all of this?

what a new fag

that picture will never be not funny

Gimmie a poppy seed bagel with cream cheese, lox, onions, and capers. I fucking love that Jew food.

That's my one weakness to jews, onion bagels

If she scoops out the white part. Run

OP, you need to understand that just because someone has jewish blood it doesn't mean they are part of the globalist cabal. There are millions of people living in Israel right now who despise everything (((they))) are doing.