People in 90s were more rebelious, more outgoing and have had more energy...

People in 90s were more rebelious, more outgoing and have had more energy. Now you to library and you see autistic kids everywhere and many non-retarded people will develop social anxiety in their life. I see no future for humanity honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTW_cnXtWJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strong people lead to good times
good times lead to weak people
weak people lead to bad times
bad times lead to strong people

Dont worry, gen z is the most right wing generation since the lost generation.

>No cellphones
>internet was new and few had it
>people were generally nicer being filmed
>cars were badass back then (initial D)
>Console wars

THink of it like this:

No internet shopping back then. You had to go to a store. Preordering wasn't a thing yet.

When a hot product was hitting the shelves, you had to be aggressive to get it.

This really made me think

Except that mankind don't control society and the obliarch plans every generational "theme". Has nothing to do with laziness that Millenials had to develop the technology employed thoughtlessly by these snide Gen X rats

Librarys here are full of homeless people that are there for the free wifi and toilets.

and every cartoon was furry bait of highest degree.

I used to vidya and computer all day back then

It was consitered pretty fucking weird

Its pretty much normal today

Want more energy? Go outside

Want to be more outgoing? Talk to people

Rebelious? I dont see it. Go crank some Rage Against the Machine or something

only urban libraries. suburban libraries or small college libraries are awesome

In the 90s there were more young people around.

energy kek

this, pretty much. read "The fourth Turning" it's all a big cycle.

We just happen to be living in the disaster phase of it all.

"NAFTA is going to fuck yall so hard."

>his smile and optimism: Gone.

im 30

im glad you young ones are seeing it also

the 90s was the last of the true generation before we went to shit

we played out as kids,climbed trees,talked to girls without needing a computer,we socialized,we didnt have mobile phones we didnt have the internet...we was normal

i want to go back...

Me on the right

how different things would have been...

>everything is good because I grew up with it

I grew up with it too, but constantly yearning for the past is retarded.

>many non-retarded people will develop social anxiety in their life.
can someone explain what it meant by this?

>run for president
>eat mcdonalds every day

Yeah, the 90's were pretty fun.

Disagree. The 90s in the anglosphere were subdued.

You won't have white children because you're a brain-dead millennial that blindly hates them.

Our libraries are full of immigrants. In islam, boys are not allowed inside the house the majority of the day. So they all walk around on the streets or use the library to hangout. (they never read the books, just occupy the computers).

>rebelious, more outgoing and have had more energy
they started drugging kids with adderal and riddilin to fix them

What's your question again?

show a nigga sum titty

Hot

Cause of the whole pushing people to accept themselves however they are and encouraging "Oh it's okay to be depressed" so no one takes responsibility for their issues anymore and just blames all their problems on depression

What? No, it's because women are materialistic and the ones that aren't want to become "friends with benefits" sluts or have careers and work instead of making a family.

>Urban libraries
>homeless people
Hmm. . .

Is facebook even that popular anymore?

I dont really use it but I get the feeling people are moving on

Most women want children, But they can't because you idiots promote the culture that turns hard working young males into nihilistic neet faggots.

>TFW my smart phone has more processing power and memory than my "cutting edge" PC I blew $2000 back in 99

Wait, how am I the idiot? I'm one of those nihilistic neet faggots that came out of the system. If anything I'm a recovering victim.

Tardis
the bad back bennie scroungers are all on the depression bandwagon now

>People in 90s were more rebelious
How is that a good thing?

And cars are about .01% changed.

The 90s was the most autistic generation.

Afaik most of my friends still have it because the mails and the groups are convenient for uni but they don't post that much. Soccermoms ruined it tbqh I don't have it since 2013

Because the kikes are in charge dummy

>culver's

>back in MY day
ok grandpa

>And cars are about .01% changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTW_cnXtWJA

We need to get another Perot to be president.

That guy was hilarious.

>"people were more rebellious in the 90s"
>90s kids are literally the bluest voting bloc next to minorities
>Gen Z and extreme tail-end millenials are the ones active in the alt-right and crusading against political correctness
Explain your logic m8.

he pwned gore

> american aggressiveness.

90s I was in Madchester selling Happiness kek

>Gen Z and extreme tail-end millenials are the ones active in the alt-right and crusading against political correctness

Where do people get this from? I keep seeing the same thread about this posted at the same time every day. Who exactly is pushing this agenda and why? I feel like we're being misled.

Been here for like 2 years, why would I keep seeing this thread

Which ruined humanity more, social media or mobile phones?

>Hook (1991)
Noicee. My fav childhood movie.

This person summed it up perfectly. We're just in a bad phase of the cycle.

And Slick Willy seems charismatic as fuck in all these pictures, no wonder everyone was so easily duped.

Born in 92 here, very ashamed of my peers and especially those even just a couple years younger than me. Gen Z does give me hope.

With a cardboard laptop.

Context to this?

It's overstated but true. The average meme warrior isn't some millenial in their mid-late 20s. The average SJW is.

Social media

they debated NAFTA live on CNN. On Larry King's show i believe

Ah, I'm a meme warrior and I am 31.

Clinton was a virtual right winger back then. Only thing he disagreed with the right on was minor tax policy and some social issues (but NOT crime)

tipper gore finds this explicit

Not trying to split hairs, just from what I've seen the younger adults are the more numerous foot soldiers. I do think a lot of them will turn left when they get away from their parents and immerse in modern culture, but it's not like Muslims become peaceful, consensual-romance secular humanists just because they've moved to Sweden.

Interesting, I did not know that.

Bill approves.

>just from what I've seen the younger adults are the more numerous foot soldiers.
Here on Sup Forums, or where do you mean? Have you done polls? How do we know this? I'm genuinely curious. It wouldn't surprise me since Trump is a real character, there seems to be more people interested in politics than ever before. Also due to all the independent media and people talking about it lately.

Would still buy '95

He basically won by pretending to be a better conservative than Bush.

Just like Obama did in 08. "Oh I'm a centrist at the most! Not left-wing at all!"

It's a decades old tactic that I can't even fucking believe the RINOs haven't caught on to.

>not buying the superior 98 second edition

2deep for me

Also the laziest so they won't achieve anything in life

My little sister is glued to her fucking phone and tablet 24/7. Never goes outside. No friends. I'm honestly worried for them. If Millennials had Trump and so many outlets and shit like pol back then we probably would have done the same. It isn't a generational thing. It's a Trump thing. Trump is magical.

No he wasn't you fucking retard

He just pretended to be, like Obama did in 08.

Triangulation and "Muh centrism".

This is a worn out delusion at this stage. Previous decades produced much tougher people. Even if they swing left out of pure ignorance (Hollywood brainwashing), the tougher breeding is there, and they'll be more likely to 'do the right thing' when the moment calls for it.

Chechens are badass people tbqh m8

The 90s was some kind of ridiculous cultural high we'll most likely never see again. Even the bottom of the barrel trash culture of the 90s was pretty good. Stuff like Jerry Spring and Howard Stern, it was pretty self-aware and entertaining. The trash that the 10s produces doesn't understand it's trash. Mostly I'm thinking of garbage like TEDtalks and Buzzfeed articles. Everyone talks about how TV shows are innovative and interesting now but any random Netflix series I watch is less interesting and engaging than WWF Raw was in the 90s.

>wot iz destini?

People don't go the library anymore, silly.

Elaborate please

That means nothing at all, but how would a fucking leaf and americucks know. Hope you have the hard(kek) times you want so much.

lord almighty that shirt and tie combo