Do you still watch (((television)))?

Do you still watch (((television)))?

is alex jones television?

I have a big TV that I exclusively use for watching torrented anime from my laptop via hdmi cable

No.

Of course not. I only watch netflix and YouTube

>netflix

>paying for the electric jew

>TV
>Paying for the electric jew

every day

I meant that you should use torrents

Just get a VPN so the MAFIAA doesn't get you, I guess that's a concern over there.

Good goy.

this my TV is only there for anime.

My sister downloaded a movie a couple years ago, some Disney movie and we got shit sent to our emails (we use the same email service we get our Internet) about it and talking about lawsuits and shit. Called up the service provider, some guy was nice enough to tell us simply deny any knowledge of it but it never got that far

youtube creates your unique profile that funnels the media youre exposed to, it's possibly worse than TV because it can tailor the drip feed of propaganda without needing to blanket bomb like TV does.

no

A little.
I was a big TV watcher back when they made good tv shows. I only follow a few shows now(less and less), and I watch them on my PC because I sold my TV

Not since 2008. It makes me sick when I go to other people's houses and they've got it just playing non-stop.

When I ask why they're playing ads in their house all day long they tell me it's for background noise, but then I catch them just vegging out for hours at a time. I'd call them out on it but I'm on Sup Forums over 8 hours a day.

Not in years, but ditto with this user. I select what I want and send it to my ginormous TV.

Only to see what normies on MSM are talking about, or to see a cute local weather report girl

>tfw she's pregnant as shit
>tfw my genes will die out

No. Trying to avoid (((their))) influence.

but if you don't know how they brainwash the general population you can't counteract it

I haven't watched any TV by choice since October of 1996. I don't own a TV. I don't watch Netflix, Hulu, etc. I do like to watch some movies, mostly dramas, especially spy dramas. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a recent favorite of mine. Not a fan of action movies at all.

I will occasionally watch a baseball game via the internet. I listen to many hours a week of political talk radio via a combination of live streaming and podcasts. Mostly, I read. Of the books I read, 98% are non-fiction. Currently reading The Deep State by Mike Lofgren. Just finished reading The Death of Money by James Rickards.

I only watch RT and Al Jazzera

I have a 55 inch tv but its just a computer monitor

Not really, but for some reason I started watching the Vikings TV series and have found it reasonable.

I work from home and have CNN on all day in the background. It's good to stay informed.

same on all accounts. I usually say "wouldn't music be better?" and then suggest some artists I like (other than moonman lol)

as far as the 4channing, having a hobby and setting cleaning goals helps me not waste my day

nobody on Sup Forums has netflix anymore after dear white people happened

My TV is pretty much a big computer monitor that I use in the morning to shitpost on /po/ before work, and watch movies. I do still watch (((sports))) on it though.

Nope, haven't done for more than 6 months.

It's really great to see everybody scared of the mindcontrol and being red pilled.

*while being red pilled

>Do you still watch (((television)))?
I have not had "television" as a service in over 10 years. It is shit programs with brainwashing commercials. I am glad others are doing the same. If less people use the advertising machine, than it will cost the others more. If they want to volunteer to be brain-fucked by terrible sitcoms, let them justify the cost.

I mostly watch FX.

I haven't watched TV for like 7 years

Who is this television person?

a Sup Forums addiction is objectively better than a tv addiction atleast

Have you listened to the Canadian Broadcasting Company? When I have a hankering for some unadulterated news, I put on the CBC. It's always good to know what my feelings are up to on TV.

This is my first time, when do I get my red pill? If I give you my address will you send it to me?

No, put the thing in storage, never missed it. My living room has furniture pointed towards each other so people can actually hold a conversation

Sports, news, and documentaries. I also like the show Blue Bloods.

I only ever watch when I visit my parents, because that's what they do to socialize. TV sucks monkey balls. It would be better if you could increase the playback speed like on youtube but no.

I see what you did there

10 years without that shit, I can't believe people still watch it. advertisement alone makes me sick.

It's good to keep a close eye on what the MSM is up to.

Redpills are banned in your country, sorry leaf

Why would I? Jewery aside it costs at least 1k to get a nice one that now HAS to be a smart TV that will be collecting data on everything you watch and might even have cameras on your main living area 24/7, will be too expensive to get a television plan when online services are better with less ads which I also don't even use those either. All you really need is internet service.

I pirate shows now and again, but not really.

yes...everyday i watch tv

no , ditched cable years ago..

I have a 60" widescreen television which I use exclusively for watching anime and YouTube videos

I watch Game of Thrones. I'm not sexist. I truly believe female leaders are great. Plus there are lots of things in GoT that aren't full bluepills. The shitskins in the program need a white person to deliver them glory, because they're incapable of doing it themselves.

You know, you really don't realize how shitty it is until you go for years without watching it like I did.

Turned it on like a month ago just for the heck of it.

Cheesy dialogue, awful cliches, lame dramatic music, overused tropes

Sitcoms are awful too, I grew up with them so I never noticed, but that laugh-track every five seconds sounds so fake and annoying, especially when the humor is NEVER enough to warrant that much laughter.

The liberal degeneracy propaganda is incredibly obvious, too. If you had never watched tv before and turned it on for the first time, it would be very clear to you that every show is trying to push the same political agenda.

When our society is full of people that spend their entire lives watching this filth, it's really no surprise that everyone is a mindless lefty with zero capacity for critical thought, rationality, or objectivity.

I watch Alaskan Bush People and other educational shows similar to that.

(You)

fuck no

I have a 65 inch TV for anime

43 inch TV for my home office anime

Also a projector and screen so I can watch movies and get the theater experience without dealing with jew ticket prices and the nigger crowd experience

No, why even bother? half of it is ads and the other half is retarded shit. With the internet I can watch whatever I want without having to deal with that shit and it's cheaper then cable

This. I am addicted too knowledge and virtue, hence I come here too get my LOL on about current events.

I only watch MTV classic.

They pretty much only show black music on that channel now. MTV back in the day never showed that much black music.

Not anymore.
But still watching some series, does it count?