Faggot beating up women to win female championship

Mack Beggs' first pin of the Class 6A state girls wrestling championship came in Saturday morning's semifinal match, launching the transgender grappler from Euless Trinity High School into the championship match in the 110-pound weight class.

That match is expected to start around 5 p.m.

Beggs, who dismantled two opponents on Friday’s opening day, winning both by major decisions, picked up his third consecutive state-tournament victory with a pin of familiar rival Kailyn Clay of Grand Prairie. Beggs also defeated Clay in last week's regional tournament before Clay also advanced to state.

Read more here: star-telegram.com/news/local/community/hurst-euless-bedford_news/article134761654.html#storylink=cpy

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men
youtube.com/watch?v=VNVfP7vbACg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Women shill for trannies
>Get btfo
I don't see a problem here.

damn how can meds ever compete?

>Beggs is now 55-0 on the season.
SJWs literally BTFO.

So strong and progressive!

I was really hoping it was a boy that identifies as a girl.

Regardless, I'm happy that the chicks are getting BTFO'd by a transdyke.

Hahahaha

This shit is hilarious

Can't wait for more male to female trannies to compete in women's sports and destroy the real women.

This is not M to F.

This is an F to M

what no it isnt

its male to female you retard

How is it even legal for someone on hormone drugs to compete in a competiton?

Aren't estrogen and testoterone medicines both banned?

how long until the entire WNBA is males cosplaying as females?

>Beggs, a female transitioning to a male more than a year into testosterone treatment
read the fucking article you insipid tripfagging piece of shit

Did you read the article you Mong

>After the match, Clay followed suit with the other wrestlers who have been pitted against Beggs, a female transitioning to a male more than a year into testosterone treatment

the beauty of it all is that due to how SJW's define "gender", you do not even have to be a passing tranny in order to identify as a chick.

so a 6'11 nba player could just say, well im a chick, and go into wnba

read the article, turdburger

Texas policy requires kids to play in sports based on the gender on their birth certificate. She was born female, and wrestles females, but she wants to be a dude so she's taking testosterone and has a massive advantage because of this.

>retard
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING OH GOSH

>read the article

this is Sup Forums, are you surprised i did not read it?

This entire situation reminds me of the East German women's Olympic teams from the 1970's, who flagrantly took anabolic steroids.

Hm, very believable, she does look like a man (a faggoty one, but unmistakably male). FTMs tend to be, rare as they are. Maybe ban MTFs? They are all ugly as hell and also even worse for sports than FTMs.

To be honest...No

As you were.

so this dyke is on steroids and its fine because its trans gender. hahahaha fucking hilarious, i identify as a bodybuilder with 150 kg of muscle wheres my testosterone supplements doctor shekelstein?

It isn't already?

>being so ashamed you remove your trip
embarrassing tbqh

This is hilarious.
I can't wait until women's sports are juiced up trannies murdering each other.

>I was really hoping it was a boy that identifies as a girl.
first thing I did was look for a bulge
t-thanks, Sup Forums

She should get banned for steroid use.

This really fuckin pisses me off and then I'm elated with told ya so towards sjws, it's like a rage speedball

kek

no it's just 95% lesbians. I don't think they take hormones or whatever to get stronger and pretend they are men. They already look man enough to pass just with their natural testosterone.

more like i was playing in a risk thread and forgot to remove it

here, i added it back just for (you)

>complaining about people being triggered
>sees trip code
>gets triggered

Its one thing to not read the article. its another thing to call everyone else a retard, when you yourself are the one being retarded. You must work for CNN.

I'd suck his dick :^)

Too confusing, what kind of chromosomes does this thing have?

Either one is great

F to M are taking testosterone which will make them destroy the real females

M to F naturally have high testosterone.

I want to see trannies completely take over female sports, it will be hilarious.

sorry did i hurt your fee wees?

>stop calling me names on the internet, its not nice!

Yes! So inclusive!

But testosterone has literally no effect on anything except making men more violent. Testosterone and estrogen basically do the same thing.

I'm m to f

kys no reader tweeder

>I'm m to f

And now I'm boner to flaccid :^)

her jawline is better than mine
this is kind of an interesting tranny story because the roids give her an obvious unfair advantage but she'd get BTFO if she wrestled guys

Fucking Tripfags, kys

how funny would it be if in a couple of decades there were no biological females at the top of any sport, because all the men who couldn't quite make it to the top of the male section just decide to switch and take a few hormones

I sexually identify as jack from tekken 2.
I demand cybernetic implants to increase my muscle strength 1000% funded by national healthcare.
Now I want to compete in female featherweight wrestling.

If you deny me any of this you are a Nazi and will be put on trial at the Hague and I will kill myself.

>but she'd get BTFO if she wrestled guys
Considering all the otherwise illegal shit she's taking, I'm not sure that's the case. Perhaps a higher risk of injury due to weaker bones though?

You are talking out of your ass abd have no fucking idea. Take 10 seconds of your stupid ass life to search about testosterone and its uses as an anabolic steroid and how it increases both muscular mass and strenght, along with bone density and various traits asociated with males.

tfw you'll never be as chad as a ftm transexual.

Why even live?

Light is darkness, darkness is light.

Male is female, female is male.

Damn all this Satanic double think

Wrong!

You should keep going from m to f to then kys

>I'm m to f
post photos
chaser hir

>testosterone has literally no effect on anything except making men more violent

Clearly you are retarded.

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men
Worth a read since fags like (((you))) dont understand bodily functions and believe you can be women anyway.

i think its a girl who "identifies as a boy", so he takes testosterone. Basically she is just using doping but people dont seem to speak out against it becose that wouldnt be progressive

i sexually identify as an orbital laser satellit so come at me faggotron

>Didn't read

Take your pseudo science back to church.

>Mfw after highschool she decides not to fully transition because she was just "confused"

I want it to happen so bad

Athlete women have no shit about trannies and based as fuck. We could laugh a bit about stuff but don't feel happy about chicks affected. They will be with us in the trenches at the end.

I sexually identify as an IKEA cuckshed so get inside me Sven!

>im just pretending to be retarded

I don't think she'd ever be able to catch up to boys who've been training and competing (and roiding ofc) since they were kids
using more muscle for longer

Either taking testosterone bars you from competing or it doesn't.

If this girl can take testosterone then you have to allow it for the boys as well.

Lol you're probably fighting of your negative thoughts of never being an official women and killing yourself right now as I type. Lol when you jump do you flip

>I'm m to f
So it's true. Hormones really do make you retarded.

>get inside me Sven!

>Science is not a conservative conspiracy

Sound familiar?

> (You)
>Lol you're probably fighting of your negative thoughts of never being an official MAN and killing yourself right now as I type. Lol when you jump do you flip

Go cry over burnt hotpockets

>.gov
>pseudo science

Please, turn yourself into a statistic

Naw, these people had fucked up brains since they where 6-10 whenever they had a drastic life event and brainwashing via Marxist school and television.

oh man

Post boipucci nigger

Jesus, have you seen this thing wrestle this girls. It's a fucking bloodbath.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNVfP7vbACg

XY chromosones = official man

Then why do athletes inject into themselves in increase performance?

>Pshhh...n..nothing personal k...kid...I raise a..above!
I quote Shia LeBtfo, "what are you waiting for, just do it!"

>But unlike the rest of the teen’s female competitors, Beggs, 17, is a boy.

>For more than a year, the teen, who was born a girl, has been transitioning from female to male with the help of testosterone therapy.

>Beggs’s participation — and dominance — in the girls’ league has spurred consternation among some in the Dallas region, including a lawsuit filed by an unhappy parent, who argued that if Beggs identifies as a boy he should have to wrestle other boys.

>And Beggs would, his family told the Dallas Morning News, if he could, but the rules won’t allow it.

>That’s because last year, some 95 percent of Texas superintendents voted in favor of an amendment to the constitution of the University Interscholastic League, the state’s governing body for public school athletics, that requires student athletes to compete as the gender listed on their birth certificate, the Dallas Morning News reported at the time.

>When the referendum ballot was approved (586-32, with 2 non-responses), critics called it “horrible policy” that would discriminate against transgender athletes who were unable to afford the complicated maneuvering that goes into legally changing one’s birth certificate through the state.

>Now, as word of Beggs’s case has gained increased publicity, experts say the policy’s likely intention — to keep transgender female athletes transitioning from male to female from having a hormonal leg up on competitors — is backfiring.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why doesnt she compete against boys?

Because it helps them concentrate. It's a mindset.

Would that mindset have any particular name attached to it?

The guys literally taking steroids. Of course he won.

I like this. Every time he pins a girl, she will become redpilled and start hating trannies.

>be real female
>want to play sports
>entire sport is filled by women-men and men-women and you can't compete
>liberal retards won't ban HRT users from the sports because its racistsexisttransphobic

There's no way this will end well.

As a /fit/izen you are the most entertaining thing in this thread

>Now, as word of Beggs’s case has gained increased publicity, experts say the policy’s likely intention — to keep transgender female athletes transitioning from male to female from having a hormonal leg up on competitors — is backfiring.
No, some Athletic commission made an exception to their own rules against doping because 'its a medical procedure' or something.

What's dumb is that it is technically banned from the sport, but instead of telling them outright "no you're using a banned substance" in the effort to virtue signal and avoid lawsuit they let her wrestle.

Wait, a girl can get juiced if she says that she is transitioning to a boy?

>who flagrantly took anabolic steroids

you do realize ALL of today's Olympians are on gear, right?

>Giving up test to pump your faggot ass with estrogen.

>so misogynistic he tricks everyone so hard into believing he's a tranny in order to legally beat women up
Is he /ourguy/?

oy vey are you suggesting that HRT is the same as steroid abuse

sounds like its time to crucify you on social media and send the legion of SJWs after you to destroy your family and work

It's a she trying to be a male fucknut

t. You

How can kids legally take steroids? I don't get it.

HAHAHAHAHA

WOMEN'S SPORTS ARE FINISHED

TRANNY TAKEOVER

It is a girl that is taking male hormones.

transdyke gets to take testosterone which allows him to compete at a better level than any woman and many men

I guess drug boosters will eventually be legal in all sports too? Since taking testosterone is a drug booster that is banned. It ruined Lance Armstrong's career.

kill yourself tranny

>an hero
that was fucking creative, I like it