Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims again?

I could not care less about Muslims if they stay in their countries. They can be commie bastards, fascists, jihadists, for fucks sake they could be green party Islamists... as long as they DO NOT COME HERE, I do not care.

They stand against everything for what our ancestors of europe fought for.
Ah right, why am I even replying to a fucking leaf?

Because if you don't convert to islam, then they will pour acid on your face, or behead you with the serrated end of a combat knife.

"Religion of peace" my ass.

Because it destroys the culture of Europe and the Anglosphere and is against everything that our ancestors fought for

Well gee, when your beloved Prophet is a pedophile warlord, that tends to set off a few tinee tiny red flags.

Muslims hate jews for tribal, religious reasons.

Muslims are too srupid to understand why the jew is dangerous.

Yet they are still serving the will of the Western Jew by being here
Once Jews leave Israel they become hell bent on destroying the West

>out of sight, out of mind
Kleingeister wie du, ich schwöre...

Hot

if they were only against jews I would like them, but they are against all non-muslims and pose a danger to me

Thats not a muslim, that is just Snoke.

False flag done by Jews..

Are you new here?

I wonder (((Who))) pushed bringing them here....

Of course the Muzzie would hand-wave the most terrible attack perpetrated by Islamic terroists, lol. Go fuck a goat.

A religion of peace

I don't have problems with Muslims as individuals. But I have a problem with Islam as a whole. The plan is clear. Spread out all over the world. Out breed the native populations until you muslims are the majority. Enforce sharia law on the remaining native population. Eventually abolish the native governments and create a caliphate. Islam is not only a religion but a country and government as well infiltrating, undermining, and exploiting any culture tolerant enough to accept them.

absolutely not. we hate the kikes but most christians are biased.

Literally this.
I really don't give a shit about Islam: it the endless stream of desert-dwelling barbarians spreading out across the wold from Southwest Asia that I have a problem with.

I shitted right in Allah's mouth that's why

Islam is incapable of co-existing with western ideology. Visit PEW research center studies and you will clearly see this.

Also this.
Just try living in a country where Muslims outnumber you: even if you're not forced to convert, you may as well be Muslim because you'll have to follow all of their shitty rules.

no. its haram to force people to convert to islam. the sad thing is that many people think that ISIS are represants for islam. its absolutely not true. we hate these fuckers. their actions are against the rules of the koran.

Islamic Slavery is evil and I'll die before I'll submit. More like you would die if you even try Slavery on any American or any Christian.

If they actually killed Jews largely/esclusively I would be slightly more sympathetic to the mudslimes question.

But they kill humans mostly so they can fuck off.

You know what you guys need to do? Invest in scholars to accurately translate the koran and have ONE version so you're not contradicting yourselves all the time.

They are there. We want to help free you but too many Germans thinks tolerance is more important than freedom.
My country wanted to make Satanist equal in rights to Christianity. That shit is not gonna fucking happen. If we could have found the coven that tried to hexes President Trump they would have met their Lord that night.

the funny thing is that your 'western world' is a construct made by the kikes. in fact christians and muslims had respect for each other even during the big wars back then. and people like keeps telling that they're redpilled. maybe kikepilled.

you dont know how much we hate these abortions. fuck isis.

Starting to see more Muslims around where I live. They come in to my workplace now, when we never used to see any. Theg are always ridiculously arrogant and rude. The women do the talking, man either walks awy or stands around looking angry. Their kids are always ugly and obnoxious as fuck. One family the other day who had a small (UGLY) daughter that would not stop staring at me. Their teenage son looked malnourished and was dressed ridiculously. To top it off he had a big gold watch in his pathetic small wrist. He was ugly as fuck also. Kept interjecting constantly while I was speaking to his mother. Mother made no attempt to quiet him obviously.
Through the whole encounter, I was filled with blinding rage and judt wanting to murder the disgusting wastes of oxygen in front of me, particularly the son. I couldn't help be rude and short with them, even though that is a big no no at my work. Company doesn't care obviously, they are in there spending money stolen from the Australian taxpayer, which is exactly why big Corporate supports third world immigration and welfare. It is another mechanism by which to drain money from the middle class into the vaults of the obscenely powerful.

Because every single filthy one of them is degenerate filth, faggot. You want your shot at stopping the NuJew? Islam must be destroyed, violently and brutally if at all possible

Maybe she's born with it?

did you know that the most members of them are people who have zero knowledge about islam. they are doctrinated with wrong teachings.

they are jealous of their conservatism

Let's have a look at this argument.

If you move to a Muslim country you would be forced to follow all of their shitty rules. This sounds like something you do not approve of.

Logically, any Muslim moving to a non-Muslim country should by rights be upset about not being allowed to follow their own code of conduct.

Either that or you're just a hypocritical ass without and capacity for logical reasoning.

so iran and saudi arabia are the only islamic countries... nice logic bjœrn.

I stand with jews. Fuck muslims.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

Muslims won't be a problem if it wasn't for the Zionist lobby in the United States funding war in the Middle East and creating destability.

oh go and rape a 12 year old, Abdul

also >Taqqiya.

I don't, I hate Islam.

what kind of person are you that you tell people to rape 12 years old children?

>muslims never hurt anyone until the USA bombed them/israel existed.

you know nothing about history do you? Mohammed didn't peacefully ride into mecca on a donkey

Hating white people. Wanting them to be subservient. Raping kids, women, men if they can (no homo though since they use their dick. totally notgay)

Being leeches on welfare. Being whiny little bitches. Demanding more if they get anything out of kindness. Enjoying censorship. Being fugly with a few exceptions (maybe. barely.) for being insects that should be squashed that claim to be lions.

There's a few reasons. They're also loud as fuck, won't stop yelling and are awful to live near let alone be subservient to in any way.

then go fight them you fucking subversive coward

Muslims follow Islam. I do not hate arabs though, nor malaysian people... somalians... well.. that's another matter. I do hate them following islam though and what they do to each other not to mention what they do to us and worse yet what they would do if they had the power.

>no. its haram to force people to convert to islam.

Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last major chapters that Muhammad narrated - hence abrogating what came before, including the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"There is no compulsion in religion...".

how pathetic. a kike bimlicker.

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." This is one of the verses that abrogates 2:256, since prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat (see below). Some say that the textual context limits the application of this verse to non-Muslims in Arabia at the time of narration. While there is some merit to this, it does not change the fact that the Quran is sanctioning violence as a means of coercing religion.

Quran (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion"In conjunction with the preceding passage, this confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam. Quran (9:56-57) - "And they swear by Allah that they are most surely of you, and they are not of you, but they are a people who are afraid (of you). If they could find a refuge or cave or a place to enter into, they would certainly have turned thereto, running away in all haste." This refers to people living with the Muslim tribe who may not be true believers, but must pretend to be in order to survive. They have no safe refuge to escape the Muslims. If Islam were a religion of peace, then why the fear?

World in Conflict.

Quran (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase here is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, willingly orby compulsion?" But didn't the earlier verse (2:256) state that there is "no compulsion in religion"? This contradiction is resolved by abrogation - where the later verse supersedes the earlier one.

you dont unterstand the situation there.

you have no clue about the context geert. this suras teach us what to do in wars against intruders. so youre implications are absolutely invalid.

I just fell in love

hating white people? why? tell me why should we hate white people. for what? the thing is you hate us.