Pol BTFO by Boogie2988

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>CNN
>Left
I guess when you lean right, the whole world looks left.

Boogie is NOT Right wing moron.

There's no room at the table when boogie is sitting down.

CNN isn't leftist, they are just really stupid neocons
i hope this fat fuck dies already

>boogie2988
>btfo of anyone
pretty sure his chair is the only thing btfo of anyone.

>boogie2988
>2988
is that lbs or kg?

this fat fucks life literally depends on him losing weight and he still cant do it.

anyone who takes his opinion seriously is a fucking moron

Not my proudest kek

>Imagine being so fat that your veins literally cannot pump the blood from your feet back up to your heart, so you get edema and your legs start oozing pus with a nacho cheese-like texture.

>Imagine being so fat that your special big chair breaks and when your ass hits the ground you fracture your spine.

I will never stop laughing that this happened.

>because I didn't mind showering next to co-eds in college this means all parents should be OK with their daughters urinating next to grown men

kek

Boogie BTFO

LARD EATING

>integrity and role

I agree and we accomplish this by calling out fake news on their frivolous charges.

Is this a new brainwashing tactic that CNN is using? My dad was calling them moderate the other day.

Does he give a reason for anything he claims or is it all platitudes?

Who cares what this useless fat slob thinks about anything?

Why hasn't he had a heart attack yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

You mean Boogie1488? He's deep cover dude, I wouldn't try fucking with him

>freedom of the press means the press should be able to go anywhere any time

FAT ASSED

>Why hasn't he had a heart attack yet?
Because he has to lay down with his feet elevated for 18 hours a day. Seriously, look it up.

YOU FAT FUCKING
DISGUSTING
ASS SMELLING
BLOB
CHEESE DRINKING
CRISCO BATHING
LARD GARGLING
CALORIE THIEVING
CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING
DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING
WINGSTOP EATING
MCDONALDS GORGING
T REX ARM HAVING
NON-VEGETABLE EATING
COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY
WIDE LOAD
HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO
PLANET
PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM
WHALE / FREE WILLY
PARKED BUS
YOKOZUNA
FLUBBER
KIRBY
SALAD DODGER
CHAIR CRUSHER
BUTTERBALL
GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT
MICHELIN MAN
HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS
MOTHERFUCKER

Boogie blows me the fuck out every day with the amount of lard in his body and his need for Obamacare.

Where was this human blob's outcry when Obumfuck didn't invite Fox News?

Boogie2988 BTFO by a fucking chair

This made me a bit nauseous. Mostly for licking mayo off the hand but also that those are probably my tax dollars at work.

Boogie almost got taken out by a fucking chair. He also blew his eardrums the fuck out

this fat fuck needs to die now, he is a giant cucked sack of literal shit, he wants to take my tax dollars and staple his fucking stomach shut with obongocare, just stop eating you fuck

HE IS RIGHT

THE RESISTANCE IS TO STRONG

I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL MAKE IT

ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT?

Literally who?

>He also blew his eardrums the fuck out

Imagine being so fat that when you fall down, your ass creates a sonic boom

surprised he didnt have a heart attack typing all that

He needs to let himself die....

>You're probably hungry
I'd bet that fat fuck is starving after not having anything in a whole 5 minutes.

Christ this man somehow thinks he's a legitimate political commentator. I'm still not even sure why he's famous, is it literally just the fact he's super overweight.

>but also that those are probably my tax dollars at work.

Something tells me he consumes state media like he consumes pretty much everything else.

He's right. Freedom of the press means freedom for all press. Even the faggot asshole lying Jew fake press like Kikefeed.

>muh MRA
>leftist
retards

Reminder that the media only went this far after Trump said he wants to make it easier for the average person to nail them to the wall when they make up lies about people.
They're afraid, keep pushing.

How does he know what happened in those showers? He probably had to go to the nearest car wash to get a good cleaning. I can already imagine the poor workers now
"THIS STAIN ISNT COMING OUT"
"Keep hitting it with the pressure washer!"
"Its not fucking working!!"
"Fuck it send him through the tunnel, he aint our problem anymore"

>Freedom of the press
Nothing to do with an invitation to the White House.
They can write whatever they want, the state has no obligations towards them except guarantee their freedom.

If this isn't a wakeup call that you need to drop weight then you are very mentally ill

AT THIS MOMENT BUSH WAS DIRECTING THE CIA TO SHIP TONS OF COCAINE INTO BILL CLINTON'S ARKANSAS FOR DISTRIBUTION TO AMERICAS INNER CITIES

Baring certain organizations like CNN isn't hampering freedom of the press. CNN would have to be an actual news organization for that.

honestly one of the best videos on the internet.

>CNN has a place just like Infowars
>Infowars have never been let into the white house, nobody talked about infringement
>CNN has been left out once and there's autistic screeching all over the web
>mfw leftists' take on equality

I didn't know that the government went to Atlanta and shut down CNN's studios and offices. That really crumbles my Doritos there Boogie.

He's right. No one was blocked. Just because they let in Breitbart over CNN doesn't mean "block". That would be like CNN going into Spicer's officer over Breitbart would be an unprecedented blocking.

Boogie is a Southern Leftist. They are only leftist when it comes to exclusionary social politics but are subtly right wing on everything else. I know when I use to be on twitch there were a few of them like junobluue.

I agree with him on TYT and Alex Jones. the others can fuck off

>in my humble opinion
Why does anybody care about a 45 year old 800 pound beluga whale's opinion..? Oh, right. They don't

If that were true he wouldn't have gotten rich off the internet for spewing whatever he likes.

>in my honest opinion
>imho
>IMHO
>IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO

Jesus, are we to assume that you are not stating your honest opinion if you don't imply that you are stating your honest opinion? Why do people say this?

>fluffing up tweets with redundant implications

What are they, 140 characters? Why fluff it up?

>freedom of the press

Just because you're a news outlet doesn't mean you get to be invited to the white house.

It is a fucking joke.