WE WUZ NEANDRATHALS AND SHIT

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/magazine/neanderthals-were-people-too.html?WT.mc_id=2016-KWP-MOBILE-AUD_DEV&WT.mc_ev=click&ad-keywords=MOBILEFULLPAGE&kwp_0=314248&kwp_4=1203744&kwp_1=543011&_r=0&referer=http://m.facebook.com#modal-lightbox

AHAHAHAHAHA. They've done it. Neandrathals were people too and it's now racist to call them out on their scientifically proven lower cognitive thinking skills. This is the kind of rhetoric that destroys any sensibility of scientific progress for the sake of protecting people's safe spaces.

On a side note, is it true that niggers don't possess neandrathal DNA? It seems to be the calling card of African intellectuals that they have none of the primitive neandrathal DNA that whites, Asians, and Indians have yet I fail to see how and why this would have any relevance to racial evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg
archive.is/geh5a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/
science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neanderthals have two things going for them:

1: They weres still smarter than niggers.

2: They have the decency to be extinct. Unlike Arabs and niggers.

Europeans are Neanderthals that evolved.

Out of Africa is a meme spread by the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg

archive.is/geh5a
Dont give them views.

Neandrathalers are seen as stupid but back then they were smarter than the humans that were around.

Niggers don't possess neandrathal DNA, and that's part of their problem.

what a bunch of bullshit

not an argument

Then why are we genetically related to Africans?

> lower cognitive thinking skills

Far from proven. I bet they died out of political correctness, just like the Swedes.

nothing in that video was an argument

neanderthals were superior to homo sapiens. they just had low birth rates and didn't like to form large communities so they got bred out. kind of like whites are now

>DUDE GENETICALLY A BANANA LMAO
Genes are memes

If neanderthals were alive today, we would call them a different race instead of a different species

If aboriginals were extinct, we would call them a different species

>scientifically proven lower cognitive thinking skills
I thought most anthropologists agreed that neanderthals were about just as intelligent as homosapiens.
Also, it's not exactly "racist" if they're not the same species.
>inb4 niggers aren't human

so what you're saying is that they lacked the ability to form complex societies.

bananas
in pajamas
are coming
down the stairs

I talked to my biology teacher about this at my uni. I was told Africans have no Neanderthal but they do have various other kinds of sub-specie DNA that whites do not have. Essentially there are no pure homo-sapiens in existence.

>primitive neandrathal DNA

Neanderthals had superior cranial capacities in comparaison to modern humans, you dumbfuck.
That's precisely why niggers are stupid as hell : they never interbred with Homo neanderthalensis.

DEGENERATE NIGGER DETECTED

Intelligence is correlated with percentage neanderthal.
OP is a fag. I'm 2.7% neanderthal.

there is actually a paper that says, that neanderthal human hybrids were compatible with early humans but not with neanderthals.

So neanderthals die out, while neanderthal hybrids (aka europeans/asians) survive

What? I thought they had much better mechanical thinking and actually used tools unlike the Human that ran after animals and punched it into submission.

Whites have the highest % of Neanderthal and it's reflected in our architecture, discoveries, inventions, and art. It's the part of us that blessed us with our great tool oriented minds. They were just autistic.

>Mobile link
>Directly linking and not in an archive
>Calls others subhuman

A neanderthal wouldn't do that.

I love how scientists make our ancestors all dirty and hairy and stupid. They survived, so they must have known what they were doing. Long hair breeds insects - they probably would have kept heir heads shaved or cut. They would have had clothing, and it would have been more than just skins hanging down, because they had thousands of years of generational knowledge on how to make clothing.

It just saddens me. Human history is so fascinating and wonderful, and they just dumb it down and make it retarded. Today's scientists are idiots.

Neanderthals being stupid is just a meme. Blacks are just jelly they didn't crossbreed with them.

Neanderthal Lives Matter
Viva NLM

Sorry user, it would be racist to paint them as clean. Ancient Africans? paint them clean you racist bigot!

Slowly people tend to move away from that model. Same way how science depicted neanderthals as some kind of monstrous ape-men in the past while modern depictions paint them as strange-looking humans.

the homosapiens that the neanderthals bred with were actually black back then, they hadnt evolved into whites yet. so the neanderthal genes we have came from ancient neanderthal coal burners

But it did work out in the end didn't it?

They sucked at reproducing. They were generally more intelligent, but infertility was a serious problem.

Mongols have a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA than Caucasians.

Did Neanderthals split into Whites and East Asians?

If we have neanderthal DNA, why don't we clone them? If it's really a different species, it's ethical, no?

>scientifically proven lower cognitive thinking skills.
Proven to be stupid just by looking at their bones, which had a larger cranial capacity than modern man?

Really makes jew think

kek

yes

It's a little bit more complex. We don't have full knowlege of neanderthal DNA, and longer cohabitation between sapiens and neanderthals suggests a bigger procentage of crossbreeding. Then you need to add still not fully known denisonians crossbreeding with asians.

This.

Stop believing lies, (((they))) lie about everything of course they'd lie about this too

Oh come now. This is literally the "we wuz neandrathals..." argument that niggers make. What have you personally accomplished that allows you to have such pride in neandrathal genetics? As there is no way to ascertain what percent of our current genetic composition is neandrathal or whatnot, your statements could just as easily be bullshit.

It's more about surface area. If you were to make some argument about interbreeding, I would say it's more that the smaller skull capacity with the growth structures of the neanderthal brain cause extensive folding in the modern human brain leading to increased surface area and thus purportedly intelligence. But I think the whole things a load of bunk from start to finish. Just try to accept the truth.

I'm not sure we have enough Neanderthal DNA to make a full person.

Would you marry a Neanderthal girl? She'd have a high pitched voice, prominent brow, and act slightly autistic, but be at full capacity for thought, and probably quite intelligent, and able to look at the world logically and mechanically.

Seems worth bringing back.

Dolphins have a larger cranial capacity than humans. Does that make those fishfuckers equally intelligent to us? Without a sample of the actual brain in action we can only guess how smart the humans actually were with a large margin for error.

All people have some percent of DNA similar to Neanderthals except for small pockets of Africa. Most Africans do.

>Europeans build great things
>Has high Neanderthal %
>Asians built some great things
>Decent Neanderthal %
>Abos, pygmys and Africans build nothing
>Extremely little to Zero Neanderthal

It's the one major factor that makes us different. It's quite a large part of what makes us uniquely us for it to have no effect. And unlike We wuz, we actually have proof of our Neanderthal %, and how it's prominent in Europeans.

Of course accomplishments are our own, but it's silly to not thank our divergence from the animal chasing African Savannah that Humans were.

Neanderthals were superior tool users. They had failed to create agriculture, so when they couldn't sneak and hunt in the forests as they use to, they got wrecked. Had they discovered agriculture, they'd have been scientifically far superior.

hhahaha sorry jamal truth hurts

I never imagined neanderthals to be this dark-skinned.
They lived in northern Europe, didn't they?

huh, science sure is advanced when you can tell IQ from a piece of fossilized bone

one word: pindosphrenia IE stupidity, muh feels doe mang, schizophrenia plus willful ignorance

A good deal. At least vs most of the people I meet.

AYYYY LMAO

these people were europeans. they were masters of fire and stone age tools, maintained communities, farmed, made clothing, buried their dead, and held spiritual ceremonies, their likeness would've have been very similar to present day europeans with a slightly larger brow, their children would've been indiscernible from present day european children.

You've all been fed a jewish lie cooked up by critical theory in the 1960s when the entire field of Anthropology was subverted by liberal jews and communists. The out of africa theory is roundly debunked. There are fossils in the Caucasus region that are as old or older than early found in subsaharan africa. Pleistocene man evolved in places of origin to develop their own races unique features and abilities to adapt with it's own hostile environment and diet.

They look more human than abos. Really takes my nogging for a joggin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

looks like trolltoys

their brains were very big. they also only ate meat and killed saber tooth tigers and shit

B2 > B1

There is no solid proof that modern homo sapiens are descendants of neanderthals. All of the "proof" they use for their claims is that homo sapiens and neanderthals have some of the same genes, but this could simply and more likely be links from a common ancestor that predated both. Combine this with the fact that the only MAYBE physically viable offspring would have to be a homo sapien male with a neanderthal female which would most likely produce a sterile offspring and you've got a recipe for the fantastical. It's far more likely that any shared genes are just remnants of a common ancestor. Until they provide more conclusive evidence of this hypothesis, I really wish people would stop pushing this heavily flawed narrative.

Neanderthals were smarter than humans

>looks like trolltoys

The significance is that leftists pretending to be smart will say that we are all one species, since different species cannot interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Yet, Neanderthals were a different species....and the fact that some humans have Neanderthal genes is undeniable proof that different species can interbreed, and produce fertile offspring. Anatomical differences between races suggest that there are actually several species of humans. Which are NOT identical in every way.

yeah, Melanesians have more neanderthal DNA than white Europeans.

But they're not extinct. You are one. Try not to shoot up any schools.

What if you possessing Neanderthal DNA is the problem?

Which proves whites are modern day neanderthals.

We really dont share anything in common with them anymore

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342

(2008) Li JZ et. al., show the distinct population groups of the Earth by genetically testing individuals from each population group and mapping them by their single nucleotide polymorphisms.

Only three groups - South Asians, Central (West) Asians, and East Asians have overlaps while Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Indian South Asians have genetic contributions from European population groups. There is no genetic continuum between Africans and any other population group alive. The 40.000 years of evolution put between the rest of Mankind and Africans can be shown as the source of this.

This finding is supported by (Lao et. al., 2006; Costas et. al., 2005; Xing et. al., 2010 (1); Xing et. al., 2010 (2); Jakobsson et. al., 2008; Huang et. al., 2011; Paşaniuc et. al., 2010; Huang et. al., 2009; Hao et. al., 2009; Nothnagel et. al., 2009; Chanda et. al., 2012)

>Try not to shoot up any schools.
neanderthals weren't aggressive and couldn't get autism so if he is one he wont have to worry about that

But those who do have a high rate of autism are Caucasian who also have Neanderthal DNA correct?

>Just try to accept the truth.
maybe you should

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/

(2009) Rushton & Ankney analyze data from various studies of over 1.000.000 individuals and confirm that there is a positive correlation between brain size and IQ. Larger skulls have larger brains on average and larger brains have higher IQs on average.

They conclude that this phenomenon is likely primarily genetic and as socioeconomic conditions reach a certain level the effects of nutrition on this narrow down and genetic gaps thus become more visible and exposed.

Pretty beneficial problem

Neanderthals were cannibals, they were fucking monsters.

>science sure is advanced when you can tell IQ from a piece of fossilized bone

science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720

(2005) Mekel-Bobrov et al., conclude that the gene ASPM is a specific regulator of brain size, and its evolution in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens was driven by strong positive selection. They show that one genetic variant of ASPM in humans arose merely about 5.800 years ago in Eurasia and has since swept to high frequency across Eurasia under strong positivel selection.

The gene is almost non-existent in Sub-Saharan Africa.

>Neandrathals were people too and it's now racist to call them out on their scientifically proven lower cognitive thinking skills.
We don't have reliable information on their cognitive abilities. They were known to have culture, could make fire, and buried their dead. Homo sapiens, at this time, were at a similar level of technological sophistication. Neanderthals also had larger cranial volume.

Well, Melanesians have more Neandertal DNA than all white western Europeans.

You can look up the neanderthal like ancestor who bred with Africans in west Africa if you like.

Just a recent discovery.

How am I not then?

>TFW stupid Cro Magnons keep taking all the jobs

>0.1% unassigned

AAAYYYYYY

>Neanderthals were people too
Yes. What's wrong with this statement? They're our ancestors. Niggers are just a homo erectus offshoot if it makes you feel any better.

kek

For fuck's sake stop saying "neandrathal"

>Neanderthals were cannibals, they were fucking monsters.
So did we 50,000 years ago.

>0.1% Unassigned

Sorry mate you are 0.1% nig

What you linked doesn't say that at all. In fact it says the opposite.

>The relationship between haplotype heterozygosity and geography was consistent with the hypothesis of a serial founder effect with a single origin in sub-Saharan Africa.

>tfw to smart too be a modern human

literally every race but sub-saharan negroids have neanderthal dna you fucktard

That neaderchild has a very punchable face. No wonder it went extinct.

What if it comes out looking almost exactly like a robust european? Hell, get a load of Homo sapiens idaltu (the very first fossil we have of Homo sapiens). If the sub-saharans lost their heavy brow ridges (which if you look at the hominin fossil record, you'll find a pattern for going back to the beginings of Homo erectus and it's predecessor), why wouldn't they have lost theirs as well?

>That neanderthal child
Can I get a quick rundown on him?

So, I got banned for 48 weeks from Sup Forumsmods for "supporting/reposting" the discovery of a living neanderthal tribe, at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the fake alien news while i was swimming in portaricoo or whatever. THANKS A LOT /POL (i) X -

#steal my memetic

> This might be my 10,000th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 01. GTFO . I haven't posted since luggage lad.
What the actual fuck?
Why is this being slid?

FU@RACISM

>

just like the Swedes.

neanderthals were literally just as smart if not smarter than early man

they were all just beta cucks and the extraverted homosapiens travelled in larger packs so they were hunted / raped to near extinction

test

>believed to have an IQ of 70
>secretly controls all 30 Neanderthal clans on the Iberian peninsula
>is believed to be a human in disguise, intent on destroying the neanderthals
>has a secret stash of advanced projectile bow and arrow weapons
>believed to have visited the Americas on a primitive boat thousands of years before the native Americans
>is the only one who knows the way to the secret valley, where thousands of rare fruit and nut trees grow, from here it eats a type of fruit that gives it immortality
>this valley is the garden of Eden as described in the bible
>has developed an arsenal of advanced poisons for taking out rivals
>cave paintings depict a child god who ruled over the neanderthals until their disappearance
>was a military strategist and advisor to Lord Nelson during the Battle of Trafalgar
>dissipated after the battle and is believed to be hiding in it's secret complex within the Gibraltar Cave system, plotting it's next moves

Europeans are 3-way rape babies of indigenous hunter gatherers, middle eastern farmers, and people from the steppe