CANADA NO!

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fleeing-us-for-asylum-and-handcuffed-in-canada/ar-AAnnqHY?li=AAggNb9

MIGRANTS BEING DEPORTED IN CANADA

FUCKING OWNED!

YES! I've waited for this.

Fucking illegals, Canada isn't SUPPOSED to be more laxist than the U. S. on immigration, you fucking retards.

Justin Trudeau is confirmed Nazi

Now, should we... send them back to their sandnigger holes in the East, since they crossed the border?

Because we all know that legal U. S. citizens are SOOOO much in need to escape evil, evil Trump and his deportations policies.

wtf i love trudeau now

Good job. I have talked to several illegal immigrants who have tried hopping over to Canada, and they have all ended up going back to Mexico due to not being able to find jobs.

tfw when you're grateful Trudeau being a coward and a pussy pays off for once

SEND THEM BACK TO BURGERLAND

Fuck Americunts and fuck Donald Fluff.

Canadian SOP is to deport illegals to their country of origin, not country of crossing.

Post this to Turdeau's twitter. He'll put a stop to this inhumane atrocity.

heiled

WTF THE ARTICLE DOESN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT SENDING THEM BACK....IT WAS JUST A GENERIC ARTICLE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY CROSS......FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>Corporal Gagnon said that as soon as the would-be asylum seekers cross the border, they are advised that they would be arrested. “It is a criminal activity to cross the border illegally,” he said.

>It is a criminal activity to cross the border illegally

No shit. Like Cuckdeau would ever send a single one of those real human beans back, lmao.

Bullshit, they are allowed to make a case of their so called Asylum claim

tl:dr they never leave

Suck it kraut.

>ITT so many canadians cheering on their cuck country
>find out it's fake
>back to cucklandia

Maybe you'll earn your balls back someday Canada, but not today.

Rakest thyself.

That cop is a big guy

Harpers government deported the Mexicans who did this or did they not? It's why they needed Visas until JT changed it.

4u