Black police appreciation thread

I realize Sup Forums doesn't take kindly to blacks, but can we take a second to appreciate the ones that have decided to help and protect society instead of harm it?

aight

Fuck police and fuck black people.

I respect those fellow humans!

Fucking a black cop is kind of hot. Sorry, but it's really not the same with ghetto nigs. They tend to talk a lot of bullshit and never seem to know their place.

Javaaaaaale McGee!

Post yfw a Black cop batons open the skull of a white libcuck.

>wanting nigs with a vendetta against you to have guns and be authorized to use them

No thanks, just look what happened with Dorner, apes can't be trusted.

you are a literal cuckold. Go back to tumblr, faggot.

waiting for a pic of gordon sumner in blackface

officer dindu

Actually some blacks are almost practically white people, these are the smarter ones. They can be good workers and nice people.
The dumbass ones I truly despise, not because they are dumb but because everybody gives them a free pass for their stupidity and well because I'd like them to leave, obviously.

Exactly. Racial stereotypes exist for a reason. The ones that are able to ascend, however, should be acknowledged for doing so.

beeing black doesnt mean beeing a nigger
you're either a decent human beeing or you're not

Well I'm probably taking what you say too literally but just in case I'd like to disagree.

First of all nobody should get an applause for just being a regular functioning human being and secondly the shit-tier negroes should be called out for what they are: simple fuckers who don't fit in our societies.

black cops are tough motherfuckers because they get shit from their own people

We don't hate blacks, we hate niggers. There's a difference.

Cant corner the dorner

This. As much as I understand Sup Forums being against black people for things like crime statistics and the bell curve , I have still to have an explanation as to why we should hate all blacks.