When did you take the North Dakota pill?

imgur.com/a/sutZP

Other urls found in this thread:

dnr.state.mn.us/climate/twin_cities/listings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh, funny

when I played with the thought of moving to america in case europe hits the fan, north dakota seemed to me the perfect state without even knowing about that infographic

what's in north dakota that atracts germans?

According to wiki it had some of the most fertile lands in America and thus it attracted German and Scandinavian farmers.

Pic related

wasn't the "black belt" down south east named because of the fertile land it had? (and now because of all the nignogs)

anyways, tell me about the meme of

>what's in north dakota that atracts germans?
I'll just leave this here

ND is cheap because no one lives there except for modern day frack workers.

SD is the real place to be.

the less people the comfier it gets

alright i'm sold HA

Don't disclose the location of the true fatherland.

SD also has practically no people. but also has job opportunities outside short term oil work.

it also has better scenery.

I live in North Dakota. Its great if you like cold winters and flat boring fields.

alright thanks, dakota it is then
>I live in North Dakota. Its great if you like cold winters and flat boring fields.
literally 11/10 perfection

Lebensraum

you bucktoothed old fart, you are right, i give you that

I'm not sure why but Germans seem to have a hardon for the dakotas. I was once traveling through SD and basically every spot we hit we were just behind this group of motorcyclists from Germany.go to the massacre at wounded knee. There were like 50 bikes out front from a group of germans. Go to mount rushmore sure enough the same group of 50 bikes. cross the border into Wyoming and see devils tower, and sure enough the 50 bikes were there. I think they were part of a group doing a cross country tour or something but it was cool to be a part of it.

WE

I don't think germans understand what cold in america is. we're talkiing russia tier cold. german winter is like an american fall for much of the country.

ND is a weird state. The people are amazing and surprisingly intelligent but it's weather, architecture and landscape is by far the ugliest in the country. Lowest unemployment in the country.

A young white guy in cowboy boots got out of a green Lamborghini in Bismarck and waved to me at a gas station. It's surreal

KEK South Nigger land and lefty fag Cali

>Really makes you think

theres a town called bismark? wtf i love germans now!

You live there?

Land was practically given away. My German relatives all went there to start. And almost none are still there. It's like being given free land on the moon. Yay free land! Living on the moon though, ehh.

Yup

That guy with the lamborghini was probably a retarded oil worker who thought he was way richer than he actually is.

i walk around in a t-shirt and shorts through snow at -10°C but that was years ago

i want a REAL fucking winter

It's the state capital of ND.

>tfw PA
>tfw live in part of the white area of PA (e.g. not Philly or the ghetto of any other city)

Feels good, man.

>all those Jews in NY and CA

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums really is right.

I only have a couple of dozen relatives in Pennslvania.

Is there a good site for german weather history? my home town of minneapolis has probably one of the best in the world. I'd like to see some from germany though.

Here's our local weather history site btw

I would suggest the formatted table, as the other option just looks like trash.

needless to say I would not want to go back to the pioneer days of the 1870s anytime soon. those winters were brutal
dnr.state.mn.us/climate/twin_cities/listings.html

lol germans, north dakota will soon be accepting refugees in record numbers

theres nothing to be proud about anymore if you're german

t. Justin Truecuck

In other news, ND is the most religious white non-redneck state. Pic related.

still a strong economy, does very well in sports, still invents and innovates a lot, still very high standards of living
also some left leaning liberals might take pride in the fact that Germany accepts so many refugees

>

No work

Grab some land and pull yourself up by the bootstraps boyo