SOCIETY HAS NOT PREPARED ME FOR THIS

im 21 and not even a larping NEET my only skill is shitposting and pissing off black people on normiebook i recently got a call back from a fast food restaurant i dont know what to expect i dont even know how to make ramen noodles my mommy makes all my dinner i need advice my interview is in 1 hour

It's a fucking fast food job man, come the fuck on. They'll teach you. Just don't be autistic, try to maintain a smile and stand upright. You'll be fine, it's a fucking fast food job.

When I applied for my last fast food job they required 2 years of past experience in fast food.

They made me answer degrading questions to prove I'm worthy enough to work at Burger King.

Just use salt and pepper on everything.

Show up on time. Address your interviewer as sir, or mam if female. Tell them you have no experience, but are eager to learn. Never say "nigger".

halfway to the interview it will become clear you need to get onto a random bus and never look back. its what i did and now im rich

Don't put your hands in your pockets, it's unsanitary. Don't fold your arms over your chest, it's unwelcoming. Don't try too hard on day one. Ask questions, be ready to have made some mistakes, and stay positive. Fast food can be boring, but also very fun, and it's a low-reaponsibility gig.

This is not about politics. enjoy your ban.

>Never say "nigger".
sometimes say nigger

>not doing manual labor like a real man
>not building houses with other men
>not getting ridiculously strong and /fit/
>not learning valuable skills
>not networking with other badass motherfuckers
>not drowning in pussy because they can smell your high test
wew lad

>When I applied for my last fast food job they required 2 years of past experience in fast food.

ayy lmao such is life in Americunt

Just remain calm and professional. Say you want to work well and are ready to be trained so you can.

Be polite, be submissive (this person is going to be your boss), be proactive. Most people who apply for fast food jobs are shit workers with nowhere to go. Just having an attitude that shows you won't make problems, that you'll try hard to improve, and that you'll show up on time and you'll already be on top of the pack.

>*sits in basement laughing at other autists on Sup Forums

>working fast food
user I'm 18 and straight out of HS I got a job at Home Depot

Then again I don't use normie book, and have 0 social media tied to me so I wasn't worried

Fast food is shit to start at unless you start at management

They'll probably hire you, just don't sperg out and dress decent, it's a fast food job you don't need to we're a suit and tie, just a polo and some jeans will work

Nigger say never.

I hope you're ready for your first penis inspection.

I do that but with no fixed income and waiting around for jobs it can suck sometimes. Not great money either.

Watch a youtube video on how to make whatever you will make faggot. Don't expect it to be difficult. Smile to your co-workers and to your manager. If you have to interact with clients though, you are screwed.

Just go there and be eager about the job but remain mildly passive in actions. Take in, learn and copy, just that

These words are truth but very scary for most, and more so for the coddled generation. I did the same thing as you. I won't say how successful it made me but I will say, the richest person I ever knew once showed me their bank account, and I now make that sum in about 14 days. :)))))))

You had 21 years to make something out of yourself. Most being on this planet dies within 21 years. You did fuck all.
You have only yourself to blame. Eat shit, kill yourself or even worse, go vote Sanders.

Pretend to be mentally handicapped. I'm not kidding. For my first job interview my dad bought me a wheelchair and I pretended to have cerebral palsy, they hired me on the spot. Best part was that I just sat there they didn't expect me to work. Be consistent in your cerebral palsy act and it'll work great. Fool proof.

Look in the mirror and adjust your posture. Don't slouch like a subhuman. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Dress well, don't show up in a pair of sweats and a wrinkled tee shirt. Check your breath and BO.

Manual labourers are all crackheads you idiot.

When I was your age I was already earning fat stacks, nigga.

> building homes for other men so they can fuck your wife in it

manual labor people are all clucks.

If you live in california pretend to be trans then don't do shit at your job so that when they fire you you can sue them

women do it with sexual harassment let's use it too since trans people are at the center of controversy

>scrawny, soft-handed betas detected
Getting paid $40/hr to build custom stairways and sun rooms and whatnot for rich provider cucks while their wives and daughters try to seduce you is the ultimate redpill.

ok and the rich provider guy makes triple that for doing a fraction of the work

he doesnt lift a finger

Labour jobs are the most fun and most redpilled work environment I have been in. But if the economy goes to shit you are pretty well fucked.

After quitting HS in 12th grade I began working as an Audio Consultant at a then nationwide stereo/home electronics store.

within a few months I was ranked Eighth corporate wide out of perhaps 500 salesmen.

Before that I had been a doughnut finisher , dishwasher, prep-cook and busboy.

Hopefully you'll surprise yourself as you discover your abilities.... if not they'll section 8 you and put you on the disabled list and you'll have to settle for $700 a mo SSI

Oh but some advice if you actually do get a job
>work hard if there is something that needs to be done do it don't wait for someone else to do it
>if you aren't 10 minutes early you are late
>don't bitch about what you have to do, it ruins the morale of others and can get you sacked
>but don't get fucked over if you are getting treated like a nigger stand up for yourself (this is more for you and not your job) nobody respects a push over

>he works hard to bring home money for his wife to spend
>she lords over him, his daughter does too, gets no respect
>his wife gives me his money to build something
>he can't even talk to me without stuttering
>shake his hand and it feels like a woman's
>his wife brings me drinks while i'm working
>sits and watches me
>open body language, flirty, hangs on my every word
>he's in an office somewhere wearing a shitty suit
>i'm with his wife wearing jean shorts and an old megadeth shirt
>room is getting humid from her long neglected pussy
>take a break to shitpost on Sup Forums and eat
>come back and hear his daughter talking about how hot i am
>she casually strolls past me in boyshorts and a bra
>looks back at me as she goes into her room
>wife comes back for more ogling
>notice she's inadvertently stroking a pasload battery she picked up
>he's still in an office somewhere, stressed out
>meanwhile i could literally give him another child and a grandchild right now
>kid and grand kid could even be born on the same day

Holy fuck you're incompetent. I'm 23 and started working when I was 14 or 15.

You basically stand in front of a register for eight hours and listen to people bitch and complain about everything,

>Interview is in 1 hour
Lol you've failed you're supposed to be there an hour early. What are you, an Italian?