Ask a Jew anything

Ask a Jew anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try, Achmad al Maghrebi.

It's true though, do you want me to post a picture of my Pata'h Eliyahou or something?

Show torah.

Duh... I have it in French because I can't read Hebrew, so I guess it proves nothing :(

Do you believe their is a global power structure of "Cabalaist " jews with evil or at least driven by personal agendas ? 2nd Do you believe communism is a jewish red hearing political belief to usurp power over the planet ?

Ok bro stay strong and fuck those mudslimes.

What do you think about the mudslimes in France?

Why do you hate White people so much? Why do you want to flood Europe with muslims?

Make aliya bro. French Jews welcome.

How are Jews feeling in France and do they, behind closed doors, feel any sort of responsibility for France's current multicult situation?

>jews pretending like jews aren't fucking everything, like the soil-less parasites they are

t.mudshit.

Why do you ruin everything?

Do you ever miss your foreskin?

Thoughts on usury?

Of course you're missing your foreskin, I meant as in do you ever wonder what it would be like to have one.

have you taken advantage of Birthright Israel yet?

What's your view on catholics?

Also, what do you think of the fact that jews are thought to be victims from an early age? Damaging or does it make you want to do better in life?

No and no (although evil Jews with a personal agenda certainly exist, they're not forming a governing structure).

Will do, thanks.

1/3 decent guys, 2/3 pure cancer.

I'm white and I don't want to flood Europe with anyone :(

Most Jews are busy doing their stuff and don't care about this at worst. A lot of French Jews are concerned about the ongoing situation.

I don't speak Hebrew and my degrees/situation prevent me from going abroad. I'm stuck here!

French Jews don't feel responsible for France's multiethnic situation. If anything they're the first ones to suffer from it.

I don't though.

No because I don't remember having a foreskin in the first place :)

Loans are necessary, but usury is bad for business (it kills the client).

Nope.

Catholics are the actual good guys, but their contentious relationship with modernity (especially in France) is damaging for them. It looks like French Catholics are either out-of-touch nostalgics or weak leftist cucks. It leads them nowhere.

I never thought Jews were seen as victims, they're more like... doing their own thing.

Where do you hide the gold?

who smells worst over there, the french or the jews?

>I never thought Jews were seen as victims, they're more like... doing their own thing.

Have you seen Defamation?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)

It changed my perspective on jews a lot.

how high is your vertical leap?

you too

Pic with timestamp on the side of the nose or GTFO

What is your excuse for refusing Yeshua ben Elohim?

does your big nose come with superior sense of smell?

Are (((The Jews))) just as big a threat to normal Jews as they are to everyone else?

How many times have you called someone an anti-Semite today?

Obviously, the holocaust was approved by the elders of Zion. Common Jews are just sacrificial lambs for the (((Jews))), so they can claim victimhood for all eternity at no cost to themselves.

>Catholics are the actual good guys, but their contentious relationship with modernity (especially in France) is damaging for them.

Trust me, most of us Catholics don't like it either and would absolutely love to go back to the Latin mass and the Liturgical East.

Which is why I hope the next pope is Cardinal Robert Sarah. This guy is BASED.

While technically accurate, wouldn't his name have been Yeshua ben Yosef while he was on earth?

>France
>Jew

My girlfriend of 5 years is french, when she used to live in France (Alsace) and i got to know many of her friends from the area i was surprised how many of them have jewish roots and a jewish family name but no religious parents nor relgiious themself.

In fact, many of them weren't even aware they have jewish rootsand thought their family name was just german.

What's the deal with the amount of french people in Alsace and Lorraine who have distinctive jewish family names but all of their families dropped the religion at some point?

>pic related, just some friendly bantz Jean-Shlomo

Are (((they))) even religious at all?

nah, they see themselves as the aristocracy of Jews. Religion for them is just a tool to control the masses.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_(film)
that's a great documentary. really shows why jews and israelis have such a victim complex lol.