How can females even compete?

How can females even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_mating_strategy#Sneaking_behavior_in_males
youtu.be/FoY_uM6U3Ns?t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't transgender boy mean biologically female and trying to change gender, or do I have it backwards

lolnope.

I think it means that it's a boy biologically but it pretends is a girl because it payed 300,000 to invert its penis

Transgender boy would mean biologically female who transitioned to male.

What I want to know is, why is he competing against girls? That has to be against the rules.

It's starting to piss me off how little reading comprehension you guys have.

This was a girl that transitioned into a boy. She's been denied the right to compete with boys, leaving her, now under extreme hormone therapy, to compete against her fellow girls.

>girl being pumped with steroids beats up other girls
nice

it does.
when they're male to female they go and compete against women. when they're female to male they also compete against women.

whatever they are, the rule is they should have the easiest match possible.

Yep, born with a pussy.

Headline should start with "17-year-old roided-out girl"

they have it backwards user, they have it backwards

In this case, a girl is taking male hormones and "transitioning to a male".

Born female + testosterone therapy

This person shouldn't be allowed to compete against girls OR boys. Xhe is literally being pumped with testosterone and competing against a bunch of under-developed children.

>Testosterone isn't a banned substance
wtf

So basically this bitch is on roids and is way stronger than the girls in the competition.

I can't keep up with this redifinition of gender, why don't we just abolish the concept altogether to "humans with penises" and "humans with vaginas" and I'm sure we would see humans with penises dominating sports because there is only one league for all humans in sports

I cannot wait for MtFs (95% of trannies) to start smashing womans sports records. the inevitble war between TERF(emnists) and standard SJW femnists will be great

Look at the acne. Must be easy to wrestle against girls when you're jacked on HGH and testosterone.

Yes, she is way stronger than the other girls due to this.

Holy fuck Jeff Seid has really gone off the deep end

Maybe it shouldn't be allowed in the sport in the first place if its on hormones. Maybe it should have been told off and find an activity that doesn't require strict guidelines and a competitive nature while swilling testosterone into its veins.

Maybe in a perfect world, it wouldn't even exist and its parents wouldn't haven given to such retarded views that allowed this shit.

TWNBA soon

so can i get roids legally now if i say im a man who was born a girl who wants to be a transgender man?

Sounds like a female on steroids to me. She should be banned like anyone else would be for unnatural training treatments.

Testosterone is a meme.

Effects literally nothing except mindset.

>/lol/

At the least I don't understand why they won't let him compete with the boys. When I was young if a girl wanted to wrestle her only option was co-ed.

Nope it's a transgendered girl that became a boy and competes in the women's section

Jesus, it's Texas dude- not Pennsylvania. If you want to win in Texas, cut to the next weight class- not gender.

so, that's an easy way to circumvent anti doping rules? just say you're a tranny

It's FtM, you fucking leaf.

Men have to remind women they are best at everything.

Incompatibilities within the liberal agenda.

Preventing the guy of competing with females would be rude with respect to trangenderism. But allowing him fucks up muh female empowerment.

Accusing a muslim of raping a women would be rude against their culture, but allowing it to happen fucks up the fight against rape culture (but instead of made up accusations of rape and machism, with actual rape.)

We should encourage these things, until their agenda falls down like a house of cards. In esence, it's a hollow, depraved and unnatural set of beliefs.

>boy
>girls title

It is, they made an exception to avoid lawsuit from the parents most likely.

I wonder if she looks like the one on the left naked? Poor girl if so.

Looks more manly than me wtf

This is EXACTLY like when those people with the robot legs get compete in races with the normal people that have no access to robot legs

I'm not sure that this works for guys.
Better try to compete against women based on the fact that you are now "woman".
If someone says otherwise they are just transphobic.

God damn it

cus shes probably on literal fucking grams of testosterone and going to have a massive stroke by age 30, where as your body is producing more normal amounts of it.

You ever wonder why men are generally stronger than women?

It's all down to their testosterone. For one, it literally increases the amount of lean muscle mass you can have.

No actually I am low test

Oh look it's the troll from last thread here to collect more (you)s

>Him

They won't let her compete because it says female on her birth certificate. They should have just told her "no you are using a banned substance, we understand it's for other reasons but it is banned."

>more normal

I worded it that way intentionally

I don't know how they're handling this there but the Olympics is instituting some kind of cut off limit for testosterone levels in tranny athletes.

It's fucking insane but it might take trannies BTFOing the competition to make the SJW's understand they aren't really the opposite sex.

>AP
>completely anti-biological
>if we pump a woman with enough testosterone to make even the east germans during the 1980 moscow olympics jealous, that just makes them "transgender"

hopefully this will piss off parents but it's grade a trolling

The more relevant question is, why the fuck is it allowed for a minor to take hormones?

Yepppp.

Cheater wins by cheating, news at 11

Reductio Ad absurdum. Oh I am laffin

Can we just execute every tranny already?

Nobody likes them, not even gay people.

That's fucking retarded, I'm still holding out hope that we'll find a scandal down the road of her getting off the juice because she was just "confused" in highschool

with steroids

Very funny.

>roided out girl takes down competition under the guise of 'muh gender'.

hilarious.

>All of that acne from hormonal imbalances.

this is absurd, good god

Testosterone is a social construct invented by The Patriarchy to oppress women

Texas authorities made a rule that you have to compete as the gender that you are born as, I think meant to stop guys from being trannies and wrecking girls. But it backfired because now girls can juice up with testosterone and it is fine because she was born a girl. Don't you just love SJWs?

This. Doping gets you disqualified, unless it's muh hormone therapy? What the fuck?

>You ever wonder why men are generally stronger than women?

There's literally no proof.

Testosterone is doing a pretty good job at oppressing women in this situation.

>I'm a girl wrestler and I am more confortable in a body that would beat other girls.
This should be considered doping.

It's only bs if she's on test, if she's not physically altering her body then she's still a girl, therefor she should compete with girls.

The reverse logic would be retarded, a girl shouldn't compete with boys just because she says she's male, same way a boy shouldn't compete with girls just because he says he's a girl.

Infact any trans who takes pills to alter their body should be banned from all competitions on all levels, you can't become the opposite sex, ever, it's equal to doping.

That's correct. This is a girl on steroids beating other girls in a sport meant for men. Big surprise.

?

lol this is just comical now

>She's been denied the right to compete with boys

That's because she's a girl. She shouldn't be allowed to compete at all because she's on fucking steroids.

>How can females even compete?

Prayer and vitamins.

She is basically doping, and it's allowed
Well fuck.

shouldnt she get dq'd after the drug test?

>texas
>based
>mfw

These are incorrect, it is a male that is pretending to be a female and as such is allowed to fight girls, they just worded it oddly compared to how they usually do

There are limits for the amount of test a woman can have whilst competing though, but I suppose that only applies to pros, not school level.

Anyway, taking pills to alter their body should be considered doping, which it is. Taking test is forbidden.

kek

>she's been denied the right to compete in with the boys
Prove it cunt

Proof: Every Olympic event ever.

No, it's not, transgender boy means they're transitioning to being a boy. They call them a boy because they'd get triggered if they were called a girl. It takes you 2 seconds to look up 'define transgender boy'.

Yay Feminism! Now for Sharia Law to make your lives perfect.

I'd let transgender boys into my male showers anyday.

>she's been denied the right to compete with boys
This is probably for the best. As a former wrestler I know she would have undergone hate crimes every match just for the lulz

ol' muhammad... always looking for a quick rape opportunity

I fucked a few "trans guys" before. They weren't butch, more like tomboys. They sure loved the dick tho. I would never fuck a butch.

"He" still has abnormal amounts of testosterone that females cannot match, making it unfair.

He wanted to compete against boys, but Trumpy forced him to compete against girls.

Obviously with steroids.

So she took drugs.

Aren't Brazil women 70% trannies anyway?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_mating_strategy#Sneaking_behavior_in_males

look up world records for literally anything physical and compare female and male

So she has the same amount of test as the boys in the competition - it's fair maybe even a bit stacked against her since biological males have had test affecting their bodies from an even younger age.

This poster right here is an example of rationalizing an unforeseen consequence of badly thought out policies. It's hilarious how dumb alt righters are.

youtu.be/FoY_uM6U3Ns?t=27

Are you thinking that trannies are a mess?

So she is literally on steriods.
Her opponents parents must be relieved!

there's no way for her to fairly compete, ever.

either she blows the fuck out women because she's on a huge amount of exogenous testosterone, or she gets blown the fuck out by men because they have all the benefits of endogenous testosterone with the added benefit of a more robust skeletal structure and muscle connections

Can you refrain from posting before you get your facts straight, you dumb motherfucker.

even though your wrong, i kek'd at the title

this is true in the state of texas, you need to compete with your birth sex

point is he or she shouldn't be competing period because she's literally doping and doping isn't fucking permitted in competitive sports

Like men and women, would those words work instead?