Lana Del Rey is encouraging fans to cast a witch spell on Donald Trump

consequenceofsound.net/2017/02/lana-del-rey-is-encouraging-fans-to-cast-a-witch-spell-on-donald-trump/

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3868008/Thigh-s-limit-Taylor-Swift-wears-racy-split-skirt-bandeau-bra-arrives-Drake-s-list-30th-birthday-party.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuiw3iMBE
youtube.com/watch?v=78oSuSMmFsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burn her at the stake

she is like a less hot version of bruce jenner.

Wtf I hate witches now

can she even do this?

that is a fucking man...

It some kind of Moloch trick BEWARE

BAN

ASSAULT

WITCHCRAFT

is this a shoop? i see trannies with better bodies every day i pass through the red streets

Who?

This does look like a dude. The love handles, that nose and chin. The fridge body is everywhere.

>her

Holy fuck

She JUSTED hard

*burn the stake

Why aren't they being charged for conspiring to cause harm to the president?

and thats the reason taytay is our queen

remember anything they do will come back at them 3x

this is probably the weirdest redpill I have ever come across, but lots of celebrities appear to be trannies. the most obvious of which is Brittney Spears. seriously check out pics of her on google image, she has very muscular hips and shoulders. strong jawline, large mouth. when she had that breakdown and shaved her head, she looked os much like a dude.

check out youtube channel MrE3000. guy is a fucking nutcase and most of his shit is PROBABLY disinfo, but some of the things he points out cant be unseen

It'll backfire and make them all fatter

She's a little whore

PRAISE KEK!!!

We BTFO the witches yesterday. We got this covered.

Lana Del Rey is an example of how far you can get on daddy's much and a willingness to give up your decency

>every man I date is the problem

FEEL THE POWER OF CHAOS!

YASSSS QUEEN

wtf is wrong with her mouth

it's a man, baby

To much benis :D

All of Lana Del Rey's music is mournful and reactionary as fuck for a golden age of traditional 50s Americana and yet she's still a dumb liberal bitch.

not so fast arch-faggot

Meme Magic is Will overcome anything

lol are these real

reminds me of this

a fucking chileANO trying to make our based queen look bad

Sad!

lip injections.

lip injections

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3868008/Thigh-s-limit-Taylor-Swift-wears-racy-split-skirt-bandeau-bra-arrives-Drake-s-list-30th-birthday-party.html

>when society has become so secularized you start believing in real magic controlled by a numerology-based egyptian frog god

look at this pic. one of the few pictures where he/she isn't posturing themselves in a way to make themselves look more "feminine"

Lol this. It's amazing how many layers of irony liberals operate on.

Anyone see styxhexenhammer666 video on this? shit geeked me out, i unsubbed when i realized what a weird warlock he was

cool, see you on the next taytay thread

>implying you can curse the one who's been anointed by Kek
Why are librals so clueless

armchair occultist here
this is good for trump
1/ the real black magic will backfire, because trump has heavenly protections as he has demonstrated amply already
2/ the weakass phoney magic attempts as described in their text published for mass consumption will merely get the inexperienced, incompetent practicioners who attempt it a sudden realization that trump isnt that bad and they've been silly to try. It will help them mature up.
hordes of demons cant do much against a people united in faith and guess who supports trump, once again? the christians, white, armed to the teeth peaceful constitution defending badasses who make america great.
it's rather fun to hear they're trying some shit
make no mistake, the official event is just a cover, or a help for a hidden one. Still, fun and tickly. They should know what they're trifling with but as people challenged in the causal level of the soul and mind it's comprehensible they're unaware of what we are of, even you as non occultists, that trump carries a very strong spiritual support because he took on a godly mission with total selflessness and courage.
that's the real magic in this universe.

Edgy and underrated

disgusting. the skull shape really shows as well, even more disgusting.

When they summon Andras, we win, just wait

I liked her better as Lizzy Grant.

Too bad she sold out and got plastic surgery and a fake persona ala Lady Gaga.

She used to actually be hot when she was younger before she got a bunch of plastic surgery. Now she's just a white trash coalburner.

I thought that was a thumbnail of Bailey Jay.

yup. the hips and shoulders, as well as overall muscle are not female. maybe she's taking hormones or something, but that cant explain the skull shape

ever notice that trannies age terrible? how the only passable traps are under the age of 30? coincidentally, jewess celebrities tend to age comparably terribly

really makes you think

Holy crap, that really is manly.

that's a man, baby

WTF...THAT IS NOT A WOMAN.

>Lana Del Rey

youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuiw3iMBE

GOD, DAMN IT ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS WAS SOME WITCH DEVIL BULLSHIT

THANKS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHITS YOU HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING DON'T YOU.

Cast a spell to have her put more clothes on imo

Pathetic. Just where do they think they're getting their power anyway? Moloch is dead. I don't mean "obscure/no longer worshiped". I mean deceased. Not living. Pushing up daisies. The residue of his power has faded rapidly since his defeat. Soon there will be none left at all.

Can I get a quick rundown? Who is this cumdumpster and why should I care.

What a waste of western privilages

this guy is some type of devil worshiping faggot. someone get him to do a counter spell or something.

Dude wins the decathlon at the 76' Olympics, gets witchcrafted on hard by the Kardashians for like two decades, and now think he's a girl.

So disappointing.

STAND BACK

Praise kek

whats with this new refrigerator build women are sporting?

Its awful

praise kek!

Ja

i'm a huge trump supporter, but if it's lana vs trump

behead lana.

Bummer, I actually like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=78oSuSMmFsE

leave lana del rey to me,

i will handle this magician personally.

The left has stolen the western woman's conscious!
(((They))) have put your women in an unconsciousness and mass sleep!!!
You (the men of the west), need to save your sleeping beauties!
and yes, this QT 3.14 also needs saving! give them a kiss (marry them, and make a family) and save them!

That could be so. But they also want to target the people who support Trump. I know for reasons the occult is very real and people are very lukewarm about it or straight up denying and shrugging it off as a fairytale.
But boy, it can have some casualties for people around the world if they aren't a bunch of frauds

13Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

tl;dr magic wont work on someone who is saved within whom the Holy Spirit rests. Its probably great news because if Trump is a saved christian, they may directly anger God with this nonsense and be punished.

>There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

It's rare for me to kek at Turkpots outside of Syria generals

its the new female version of dadbod

>believing in witch spells

remember: this is the whore who openly admitted to sleeping around in order to further her music career and then whined about it afterwards

Those are some gross tats

miss me yet?

She's one of these girls where it's just a very thin line of self-care between being an 8 and like a 4

da fug? that butt is equal width with the midsection. gross

I love Lana Del Rey. I would wife her and she'd cheat on me with some crackhead biker and id go out looking for her early sunday morning and id find her drunk down an ally with said biker and id take her home and put her to bed then cry and ask God why she doesnt love me because i breath for her. I work every day for her and she spends my money on partying and whoring around. Id cry and cry and cuddle into her unconcious drunken body and cry myself to sleep.

And what in the holy fuck is going on with this person, this seriously doesn't make any sense to me

You're a beta faggot, go back to plebbit

Looks like the transition didn't go to well for him.

fpbp

pure kino m8

POST MORE STUFF LIKE THIS

>they're now resorting to trying to harness the power of meme magic

WEW LADS THAT BODY
E
W