Sup Forums can we please get this guy elected?

Sup Forums can we please get this guy elected?

This will be the ultimate gesture of the left doubling down and crumbling under its own weight. Not just on a failed culture war, but this would be an entire failed nation state as this commie puts through ever progressive social and economic reforms that crashes the Euro with no survivors and we all get to sit back and watch.

Can we please Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rrG3SKT3po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. The sooner Germany actually dies the better.

I'm unironically going to vote Schulz. AMA

RIP, German nation. I hope you don't destroy all of Europe when (((Schulz))) finally puts an end to you.

F

Please don't. I don't want my country to die.

WTF is wrong with that guy?

it might be genius idea, he will fuck up everything so we can have a fresh restart

youtube.com/watch?v=0rrG3SKT3po

The only nation to destroy Europe (western europe) twice was the USA.

It wasn't germany who was trying to brainwash all of europe after WW2, america was.

First we get accused of not doing shit to help our friends twice in Europe than this kraut has the audacity to say its ALL Americas fault? You people are truly terrible.

no your shithole is terrible, the world would be so much better without you.

yes you didnt help anyone by brainwashing them

>sam hyde uber germany

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Without your terrible shithole the SPQR would have never collapsed and we would all be that much better off.

Genius man. Let an American decide about our politics. I mean what the hell could go wrong? Learn from the best right?

Merkel will probably get re-elected for her 266th term

Martin mach mal das Video über diese Flüchtlinge die zum Tanzen gezwungen werden.

Welches video

Write in English, you self-absorbed piece of crap.

>Its another episode of "lets shill for the enemy fellow goyim lel xD", "if we lose more maybe we will win!" "le krauts destroyed Europe twice by making Germany great again but im totally your goy lets divide and be conquered" on the reddit program

Everything went rapidly worse since reddit got its own board here with /qa/

Germany is far beyond redemption. I want him to win so it can be beaten into submission again along with the EU. With la penn and britian detaching from the EU, we can unite to make the EU a common enemy. It'll be so fun!

Hast du nicht neulich mit dem Gedanken gespielt ein Video über diese Flüchtlinge zu machen die gezwungen wurden, an irgendeinem linksverblödeten Gruppentanz Sozialprojekt teilzunehmen?

Ameritard mindgames. Only happy if you can torture other people right?

Oh germany, its actually so sad. Such a awesome country cucked to death and brainwashed.

>when a #notAllJews Knesset member says you are even bigger and more radical (jewish) nationalist kike than themself

literally top kike

It's always Jews who can so painfully sacrifice what at first glance looks like their own people. Applies to American Jews as well of course - cf Bill Kristol talking about getting rid of the white working class in favor of immigrants, Jesse Benn saying that whites need wounding to understand the experience of non-whites - every time you see someone say something apparently painful like this it's a Jew. And they can do it because their first identity is (psychologically safely) as a Jew, not to the host population that they're throwing under the bus.

Are you that retarded?

They infiltrated all the important positions during the occupation.
Do you really believe that they dropped everything and left?

We need a collapse and followed purge asap

The question is, do you think... if we elect him... that the germans will build another berlin wall but much bigger to keep all their citizens inside?

I mean all their refugees, you know...

woas

Which American what?

>Check flag of OP
>Realize he's a fag

>Wants to turn his homeland into a pile of rubble
>Others are the retards

Schulz is actually our very own Trump.

He's very likely getting elected.

Do you know fore sure that USA will be one of the winning parties?

>USA
>winning

Choose one

exactly

cuck af

kek what, how does that help Israel?

Hey, you'll still get that super cool and totally not cancerous EU to be in! I mean, the EU is so super good that we totally won't have a chance.

Is anyone actually supporting him unironically? this meme could backfire.....

I'm starting to agree.. I'll porbably start shilling Schulz too just to see Germany burn.

look at this shit, Germany is literally the parasite of EU. We are just an market for them, which they can manipulate however they want.

Voting Schulz is a valid accelerationalist point

Who is the least cucked Germanic country?

>look at this shit, Germany is literally the parasite of EU.
>Buying our products.
>Receiving our gibsmedats.
>Working in our country lowering wages.
>We are the parasite.

That image makes even less sense, and the quote is the same as in the title just in German. So what we're going to make germany a part of Israel now? we can barely settle the west bank without sandniggers chimping out.

you created a single market in EU and use regulations to favor your companies. I'm so happy GB left this piece of shit union.

I hope france and Italy follow after Le Pen election, and then it shall all collapse.

you have down syndrome. US made germany the way it is now, most prosperous nation in Europe. The US gave Western Europe BILLIONS of dollars dating back all the way to the Marshall Plan set up by Truman so you fucking war-exhausted faggots could rebuild your countries and have the means necessary to combat filthy communism. You pieces of shit fucked your own country. Spread your ass cheeks wide open to the hundreds of thousands of "refugees" that are going to flood into your country and rape it even further once spring comes around and the snow melts

>I'm so happy GB left this piece of shit union
You're happy, GB isn't.

most likely taken out of context or just straight up fake like most Sup Forums ms-paint pics

Schulz is trying to get all Jews to settle in germany so he can finish the job one for all

>AMA
von was für einer gottlosen hure bist du entstanden?

Shhhh. Free trade and market fundamentalism totally does not just lead to international consolidation of markets, de-industrialization of most nations, dependency on foreign goods, higher real unemployment, higher debt and deficits, lower growth for most nations, and general corportism.

"THE EU WILL COLLAPSE ANY DAY NOW!" Says increasingly nervous BREXIT voter for the 90th time.
Face it, we only keep growing and growing

they haven't left yet moron, they're still in the union

as predicted by economic models.. luckily croatia never exported industrial goods so we didn't loose much, but the other union members surely got fucked by germany

And by "growing," you mean going in and out of recession and stagnation and having endless monetary support to prevent a total systemic collapse, right?

>Be pro State of Israel
>Import huge amounts of muslims from the middle east who are very antisemitic
>???
>Jews settle germany
Ugh I still don't get how this helps anyone, Jews are fleeing Europe if anything atm, and that is a good thing for Israel. But it's not worth losing the whole of the west and the financial support Israel gets from it, I as a white guy can't see how a muslim Europe would help Israel.

Deiner Mama.

Nächste Frage, übrigens.

this, those conspiracy theories absolutely make no fucking sense. except if the zionist plan was to get all jews from EU to move back to Israel.

I remember reading that many jews had to leave sweden because of the increase in muslim population and antisemitism.

Its revolting to see how the eu is ungratfull to the usa.
Eu is outdated, an germany is a mistake that destroyed the balance of the peace of Viena. The sonner they are gone the better.

Im no expert on croatia but what I can say is that by deferring everything to 'free' trade, you have a hard limit on your growth potential and a hard limit in your ability to diversify.

Keine Antwort also?

Also bist du einfach ein bastard einer gottlosen Vorstadt-Hure ohne nennenswerte Eigenschaften für die Menschheit, denn selbt ihr Sprösling ist eine Miss- und Fehlgeburt

>those conspiracy theories absolutely make no fucking sense.

>implying the Huns and Christianity did not beat them to it

>mGw ich sachliche Diskussionen auf Sup Forums erwartet habe
>mGw ich auf dich treffe

AMA
Ask Me Anything

I asked and du, du gottloser Homunculus versuchst auszuweichen

Stirb an einem qualvollen Tod und gedenke dir eins, niemanden würde es kümmen, nichtmal deiner gotlosen Hure einer Mutter.

Its already zu late mein Kamerad

>i wonder what they will do once all jews are in israel while the rest of the world is flooded with muslims
>No more shekels because economy and society is going down

Im Prinzip hat er ja Recht, das war eine Frage

the germans will do it without us, now to sit back and watch it burn

Hätte wohl schreiben sollen AMAA.

JUDEN!

>versucht auszuweichen

War klar, so ein kleines Geschöpf wie du, versucht nun sein erbärmliches Darsein zu retten.

Ganz ehrlich, Bio Mass Yourself

>i wonder what they will do once all jews are in israel while the rest of the world is flooded with muslims
You'd never EVER manage to get ALL jews into the state of Israel, that's just wishful dreaming. And the only thing that it's good for is that it increases the population of secular Jews that actually contribute to this country insted of the Haredi growing population
>No more shekels because economy and society is going down
Yes, that's exactly what I said. If we stop getting money from the west it'd fuck us pretty bad, there's no hiding it. So fucking the wests economy and turning the population into antisemitic muslims is a pretty crappy plan to just get an influx of new citizens.

Pls dont, I have my Family and Friends here
they are all red pilled and love their Fatherland
We work hard and just cant Change the fact lefties are overrunning us.
Help meme AFD into Parliament
If not for yourself, do it for the last few based Germans

Du bist übermäßig aggressiv. Ich glaub deine Mutter hat dich keine Manieren gelehrt uezs.

Wie erwartet.

Unfähig, feige, untätig, eingeschüchtet

Aber wähle ruhig deinen Schulz, er hat es voll drauf und ist ein weiser Politiker wie im Bilderbuch!

>Bilderbuch
War das ne Anspielung auf Bilderberg? Wenn ja, war das eigtl ziemlich witzig. Wenn nein, bist du eben doch nur dumm.

>Yes, that's exactly what I said. If we stop getting money from the west it'd fuck us pretty bad, there's no hiding it. So fucking the wests economy and turning the population into antisemitic muslims is a pretty crappy plan to just get an influx of new citizens.

Most likely the whole western world will bend by the will of allah and hate you too there is no winning...

Also why is the annexation of Palestine tolerated by the world but the annexation of the crimea by putin is the end of the world?
really made me think....

Accelerationism never works, faggots. Don't waste your vote on (((Schulz))). I'd rather see Merkel re-elected.

Schulz, der die Griechenland Rettung durchgeführt hat ?
Und du willst den ohne Scheiß wählen ?

nich realisierend, dass alles nur Schulz-Schiller sind

We maybe 60% White but at least we have hope still. I'm sorry Germanbro your country never even existed before 1867. Germans have never officially existed before then. only Bavarians and other Aryan relatives.

Ist eh klar aber so einfach darf man es ihnen nicht machen Fakten hassen die meistens
Lol WTF was East franconia
WTF was the Holy Roman Empire of German Denomination
WTF was Habsburgian Empire
WTF was Prussia
Yeah Burger we were never there lol

>We maybe 60% White
56% and declining

In a few year we cant even talk about
>usa
>white

because: you will be minority. Same shit in germans just few year later

>Most likely the whole western world will bend by the will of allah and hate you too there is no winning...
Over my dead body, I swear if you cucks fall to this muslim bs I will deus vult the shit out of you.
>Also why is the annexation of Palestine tolerated by the world
It's not you autistic cunt, the whole west starts crying and boycotting us and protesting each time we do something not 'tolerable' such as when a palestinian mother sends her children out to stab and throw rocks at people just so they can they scream how their children are being killed.
>the annexation of the crimea by putin is the end of the world?
I have no problem with annexation of crimea, I am Russian and am alright with that, My grandparents even live in Crimea. Besides that, the exact thing that the west does to Israel it did to Russia, they chimp out, calmdown and forget. Because they love to show how morally right they are from half the world away.

Is that nega-verse Sam Hyde?

Do it, I fucking hate this fucking cucked hellhole

The conservative white birth rate is above replacement level, Also

>56% white

Funny meme I've seen here and there but with no source.

>Lol what was insert failed empire minus Prussia and the holy empire here

German "culture" is just ripped off from Bavarian Culture. Germans have no original culture among the rest of the euro nations.

>Inb4 America has no culture

We did until liberals killed it with their Marxist ideals.

lel

And we did until the Nazis and communists killed our culture, wtf do you even know about German History ?
HRE was going for 862 years you mongoloid thats more than TWICE the lifespan of your Little crummy Country, but with strong enemies on all sides

EU delenda est

All These states had a longer lifespan than your nigger hole

>Little crummy country

Dude we could wipe you out in about a week if we wanted too. Bavarians have existed longer then the Holy Roman Empire did.

At least our current president doesn't want to replace us.