Democratic Establishment wins again

THHEE ESSSSTABLISHMENT CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/tom-perez-trade-pacific-225067
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvbKaFeVak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Progressives just cant stop losing. Thank god perez won, i missed the feeling of crying bernie cucks

Ellison got bernied. kek

Isn't this bad for us? A raving lunatic Muslim like Ellison being in charge of the DNC would hurt them a lot more than an establishment guy.

Cant wait for the meltdown on monday

BREAKING

NEWLY ELECTED DNC LEADER IS A TPP SHILL

ANTI-AMERICAN WORKER
PRO OUTSOURCING
ANTI-UNION

TPP SHILL IS NOW IN CHARGE OF THE DNC. THEY PICKED SOMEONE TO THE RIGHT OF TRUMP.

TOM "TTP" PEREZ

TOM "TTP" PEREZ

TOM "TTP" PEREZ

No, Ellison was doing a very good job "moderating" his muslim positions, and the media was just playing along with it. You can't expect the media to broadcast any of Ellison's extremist views because they are on the democrats' side.

With Ellison losing, it significantly lowers the morale of the Democratic base and we can use this opportunity to drive a wedge. I'm already shitposting like mad on plebbit with alts pretending to be an outraged bernout and its getting upvoted, too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjvbKaFeVak

And Perez pissed of the Bernie bros, increasing their disillusionment

No matter what the result was we won, but Ellison would have been better simply because he's a stupid nigger

It was win win, in a way. Either way there will be BIG rifts in the DNC and it's going to implode.

TOM "T.T.P." PEREZ

WAS BIGGEST SUPPORTER OF TPP
ANTI-AMERICAN WORKER

TO THE RIGHT OF TRUMP

HUGE CORPORATE LOBBYIST BACKING

TOM TRADE PEREZ AKA TTP

BIG SHILL

NOT LEFT AT ALL

HAHA

IN YOU FAT ROACH FACE CENK, CANT STOP LOSING CAN YOU

TOM "T.T.P." PEREZ

WAS BIGGEST SUPPORTER OF TPP
ANTI-AMERICAN WORKER

TO THE RIGHT OF TRUMP

HUGE CORPORATE LOBBYIST BACKING

TOM TRADE PEREZ AKA TTP

BIG SHILL

NOT LEFT AT ALL

NO PARTY FOR LIBS

YOU LOSE KEKS

Why is he fatter then Alex Jones?

UUUUUUUH OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Why are redditors so stupid?

You left out Obamas bitch.

>Why are normie's so impressionable

Not at all, demoralization of the progressive wing of the DNC is still a win.

Before 2016 we couldn't win. Since then we can't lose. It's a little disorienting.

Because most people are stupid, so stupid things posted on reddit are easily upvoted, encouraging stupidity and ignorance, creating a perpetual downward spiral and entrapping anyone who uses the site into inevitable stupidity and ignorance the longer they use and participate in the website.

why didn't Mr Fishoder win?

This is the time to really push for a Progressive Party.

The Democrats will lose in 2020, so we have 8 years to create a national party. The corporate Dems and the corporate Reps will split off and stay as their own party (Democrats) while the Trumpsters keep the GOP and we form the PP. It won't be one-sided since these three groups are roughly equal in size. Then we can force the corporate party to do what we want instead of the other way around.

link? i almost feel bad for how much they get btfo

> "John-Congrats again. While I recognize that the mother load is Texas, I am very excited about Massachusetts. I know it is not yet done, but it is looking good. I also look forward to my appearance on Telemundo tomorrow where I can trumpet her strong support among Latinos and put a fork once and for all in the false narrative about Bernie and Latinos. Congrats-tom"