The Democratic party is disintegrating

The Democratic party is disintegrating.
Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3190691/PETER-HITCHENS-bearded-Lefty-wins-s-Tories-ll-whisker-away-disaster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vhezYYiTUm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Witnessed
Kek wills it

No respect for them

P

The democratic party died a long time ago, friend. You're late.

It died with kennedy

They used that bird that landed on the podium as the symbol lmao
>a fucking sparrow

Good. The more they split their votes up the better.

Confirmed.

It died when Kennedy died

>progress
>yes goyim go forward away from those evil gender roles

Republican supremacy 2017-eternity

Openly talk about resistance revolution pays communist adjutators. Takes money from Arab supremacists. Gives not one fuck about Americans and more about Cartels and sex traffickers. They have no idea what they are summoning.

Crom laughs at your F for respect.

I got higher I got fake

she has such short limbs

Came here to post this.

/r/ing pic of crowd misinterprets small bird for delegates.

>the Progressive Party

>we'll have the DNC, the GOP and...the PP.

This really needs to happen. Encourage it any way possible.

F

Is that bird logo solely inspired by that Bernie speech?

This would be great. If the leftists split off, it wouldn't be long until a true right-wing party comes to the forefront and the Republican Party dies off (or takes on all the moderate Dems).

WIN
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SO
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUCH

Now I'm grinning

What a fucking timeline to be in. They're tearing themselves apart thinking they are getting stronger.

Isn't it also an invasive bird that fucks shit up too, I remember seeing a post about that

the progressive party would be as unelectable as corbyn's labour.

Can the real democrats have their party back now? The whole reason I left it in the first place was all the feefee based emotional bullshit from liberals and progressives. A constitution based party that respects the rights of everyone and doesn't allow for religion to take over govt and push antiabortion agendas while remaining fiscally conservative would be great.

A FUCKING BIRD

What you're describing has never been the Democratic party.

There has literally never been a time when they weren't oppressive class dividing cunts.

is this a shoop or is she really that short?
>womanlets

It's real. Apparently even women can have napoleon complexes.

encourage every progressive demexit etc

divide democrats

She's a big girl

If we go by the autism of party name, it was the case under Groover Cleveland. Like, 125 years ago.
He may even have liked abortion to maximize eugenics.

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3190691/PETER-HITCHENS-bearded-Lefty-wins-s-Tories-ll-whisker-away-disaster.html
>PETER HITCHENS: If the bearded Lefty wins, it's the Tories who'll be a whisker away from disaster

Be careful what you fucking wish for you fool. You're severely jumping the gun, and with TOTAL control of the Government the Republican party is also likely 1 economic kerfuffle away from losing it all.

Honestly this is why I was so glad that Trump won. The Dem's then enter into a civil war and hopefully a better faction comes out of it. Still to be seen however...

If I were running the Libertarian party, I'd be doing everything within reason to go full power in the next election. The Democratic party has never been weaker than it is today. Not only low political representation, but also a tremendous cultural dissonance alienating a giant chunk of their people - people who could only be coerced into voting by the largest smear campaign in history. If there was ever a time for a third party to claim power, it's in the next election.

It's been months and they still haven't even agreed on a leader, what the hell was keeping the democratic party together before Hilary crashed and burned ?
Greed and knives at each other's throat ? Jesus christ.

They've always sought to keep the poor poor and the rich rich sure. But they didn't used to pander to emotional bullshit and were the only ones really respecting the constitution. Then liberalism took hold and the fiscal conservatives jumped ship the the Republican Party. Now you see the right pulling more for the constitution than the left and the biggest problem the right has at this point is the religious aspect of their platform. I am a Christian but I believe that there should be separation of church and state and that the constitution should be followed word for word. But I also really don't care because all the shit everyone's giving trump shit over literally will not affect me because I don't smoke weed, I'm a white citizen, and I make enough money to support my family and then some. So idgaf. I'll be dead before ANY govt body actually works for the people and their freedoms.

Libertarian party is too fucking retarded. Had their chance to score big support last election but flubbed it with a dudeweedlol candidate.They're going to shit themselves next election too.

They said that last election too.

However you have a point. Going into your political history a 3rd party has never happened organically, and instead a dissatisfied faction within the Party leaves, guaranteeing the next election to the opposition, but then in the one after they completely destroy the old party and eat their voters, while gaining new support from independents.

The key would be in hollowing out a mass exodus from within the Democrats and getting massive media coverage on the issue.
It would be an easily sell to the right wing elements of your countries press too, as it would be a short term win, and few would have the wisdom to look 4 years into the future.

The Italian Dems were more united with Renzi since at least he had charisma
That said Italy already made the Democratic and Progressive party in these last days

A FUCKING SPARROW

Yes, but you have an electoral system which allows 2 parties.
Done badly in the US it merely ensures defeat. Look at the Lib Dems in the UK for instance. All their lost seats went to the Conservatives when push came to shove, rather than to Labour.

>"Identity politics with Hillary gave us Trump so maybe we should try again"

It's gonna be a fun 12 years.

Sorry Finnegan but the DNC doesn't elect a chair on any sort of schedule as far as I know, least of all whenever they lose a presidential election.

But to answer your question, the DNC is held together by the same thing as the GOP: "Well, I've got to pick one of the two!"

youtube.com/watch?v=vhezYYiTUm0

In case you were wondering.

Seriously, everybody get in these #DemExit and #dncchair threads on Twitter. It's fucking golden. It is really happening. The progressives are waking up that the DNC is corrupt as hell and does not represent them.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR GREATEST STATESMAN EVER.

Anyone who believed Trump would be a marvelous politician or political actor, and achieve great things was kidding themselves...

But as an agent of chaos... mission accomplished. He has done as much good by simply getting elected as Obama achieved while in office.

here you are senpai

Good riddance.

Press S to spit on grave

S

obv to everyone except identity politics fascists. seeing this new party is gratifying

now we just need to make sure that the Repub congress better be in lockstep with Trump

Al-Fariq Alibaba-mohammed/Shaun King 2020

Youre asking for Nixon, or Teddy R.

No democrat has ever been anywhere near what you want. There have been strong, centrist or socially liberal republicans.

But no non-feefee pragmatic democrat has made it into the Whitehouse, few make it into office at all because theyre Jim webbs and are hated by half the party for not respecting pronouns.

She looks super cute like that, probably not being able to see her face helps a bit.

S

Mao pls go

This.

They were a sensible, honorable middle class party back then.

The Democratic Party died with this man's Presidential campaign in 2015.

lol in truth, Trump was the real 3rd party candidate. opposition from pretty much the entirety of the spectrum.

if the best the Lib party can come up with is wut-is-leppoh? they won't gain jackshit

It's more like the GOP, the DP, and the PP.

And if Trump forms his own party, it's the TP.

Isn't progressive sometimes used as a pejorative?

>elect obama corporate croney
>progressive party

Now is the time to troll them. Rip them apart now and make it impossible for them to unite later.

THICC

I would laugh my balls off if one of those whorish earrings got caught in something and ripped out of her ear.

wuts a leper?

>Exposed as cheating unprincipled schemers
>Rebrand themselves and everyone will forget

>a two party system with Libertarians and Republicans instead of Democrats and Republicans
THIS MAKES ME SO HARD
MAKE IT HAPPEN

But Progressives are the ones who lost with Keith Ellison.

This makes zero sense.

#DemExit is gaining traction on twatter, would love to help "endorse" such a thing

If a large portion of Democrats split to this party all it will accomplish is making the US a one-party state. Neither of them will have enough voters to beat the GOP and they'll win every national election until something changes.

We should push this as hard as possible.

m8 the democratic party died in Nov 2016 fucken retarded kids.

its because of that bird that landed on bernies podium.

it effectively is a one-party state Republicans control most states with super majorities the congress and presidency.

Why the fuck would I respect these nigger lovers? They don't deserve my vote, much less my respect.

I still think she's super sexy

Isn't that essentially the Green Party?

Great
Now instead of dealing with demi-god panromantic asexual unicorn-kin we're gonna hear about neo-feudal post-axiomatic hopperian neo-minarchists

Right now, yes, it is. We hold a majority in the SC, Senate, House, and the Presidency. On a federal level, they have almost nothing. Right now the media is trying to shill as hard as possible to turn mole hill victories into mountains, but they've got nothing. They lost in November, and they're going to get assfucked for two years, and then continue to lose long after that.

I will be surprised if the Democratic party survives this elections cycle.

Republicans remain a coalition.
Leftists never win another election.

as always, im pretty sure most of Sup Forums wants to hate fuck her.

>they didn't used to pander to emotional bullshit and were the only ones really respecting the constitution

lol get out of here nigger

that sounds really cool though
in all seriousness, though, it's not about one side being right or the other, it's about there being a healthy public debate between the two parties. Libertarians and Conservative Nationalists may disagree on many things, but at the end of the day when all is said and done the two would still be able to go out for a beer with each other no matter how intense the debate may have been. The same cannot be said of neo-liberal and regressive Democrats and Trump-era Republicans.

Incredible. You can tell the year that a picture was taken of Anita based on how fat she is.

I want to hatefuck her.

how amazing would it be if Obama was the last Democrat elected for multiple decades?

> #
>Anyone who believed Trump would be a marvelous politician or political actor, and achieve great things was kidding themselves
It's gonna be a long 8 years for you

SS

if only I was around back then, I could have redpilled her with my pipe-laying ability

lemme smash

AN ACTUAL KEKOO!

I hear shes a sex addict. Id go down on her then and now.

Is it too early to bet on the 2020 election?

Very possible, and it'd be pretty poetic. Also, if they don't have another President for decades, they won't ever have one again.