Trump supporters WILL defend this

>Trump supporters WILL defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/24/trump-reagan-parallels-are-scary-but-not-for-reasons-critics-think.html
gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good move

If our nation has borders shouldn't our internet too?

Someones doing the hacking.

RIP Facebook, Google, Netflix

Why should it?

t Chang

>Trump supporters
>intelligent enough to know what the FCC is, let alone what it does

You're going hard today shill

The future of the internet, anons

>I don't have an argument so I'll call him a shill

This is more of the same moves that have been going on for decades, the pro-telco anti-neutral. He also is anti-crypto. These are both losing ideologies in the long run. I do however highly encourage that they keep it up though, because the further down that road we are dragged, the more red pilled the audience becomes to rely on the informal networks of piracy for more than media and news. The rest however, he is winning with. What are the odds of ever getting someone who matches my views completely into the office of the POTUS? What are the odds of someone who isn't a two faced backstabber "oh look the military coup won again" parties in?

I'll accept it. Because we software engineers are immune to it anyway.

We'd better get started on those mesh networks then?

Leaf

>I don't have an argument so I'll resort to ad hominem

>internet being a free market is a bad thing

It's an oligopoly.

Yup. Also, OpenNIC. The first "attack" or whatever event will probably happen along DNS lines since it's the most centralized form of "access" (for a normie anyway). I've been ridding myself of 3rd party services, and replacing them with their equivalent services on a remote server. I still have a long way to go, but it's nice not having to worry about news like cloudbleed happening. Except at my domain registrar, which hilighted this recently for me.

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/24/trump-reagan-parallels-are-scary-but-not-for-reasons-critics-think.html

The internet can't be a free market. In order to have a free market, you have to have to have large number of competing firms, and it must be easy for consumers to switch between firms if they want to. Neither is the case with regards to the internet.

If you haven't already:
Install a linux distro that uses free software (not freeware - gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html)
Install the "privacy badger" extension by EFF
Avoid Microsoft, Apple, Google, etc.
Use HTTPS whenever possible.

I have FreeBSD installed but I've replaced a lot of the services with OpenBSD portables. I agree however, with your warning. Fuck PRISM.

All this says is that companies are "no longer forced" to share pricing info with their customers. What does this have to do with NN?

Because now companies can charge hidden fees based on how you use your internet. Prepare to get hit with massive bills if you wander too far from the beaten path!

You were clearly in a coma for the last 8 years if you don't remember the shit that was attempted under the Obama presidency.

>companies are "no longer forced" to share pricing info with their customers

Welcome to the Trump era. Where customers can't even get a solid price as to what they are buying.

did I ever say that I liked Obama?