Brexit will jumpstart our econo--

Brexit will jumpstart our econo--

That's measured in GDP per capita, right?

Well, it did jumpstart your economy

I'm going to jumpstart the battery of the next killer car, you kraut son of a bitch.

I think we should extend a helping hand to the brits expel their muslims to Germany, in turn offer them state hood or some sort of economic partnership. You Mainland Europeans have been mistreating them and it's not right.

Brexit hasn't begun yet. We're still waiting for that article to be evoked, and I hate to break it to our Britbong brothers, but I don't think it ever will.

Serves them right. Let them perish as an example to all the others.

WE HAVEN'T FUCKING LEFT YET. Bloody hell can you even use your brain or is it too busy thinking how many migrants to invite to bang your wife?

Who would have known?

The economists, professors, politicians, educated people, nhs director were right!!!!!!!!

Geeee whizz!!!!!

Seriously though, why did you even vote leave poltards?

It's obviously not going to change the refugee situation and has done nothing but make everything more expensive.

literally no one said that

in fact, the general consensus was that it would hurt in the short term but be beneficial in the long term

DUDE "INDEPENDANCE" LMAO

It is 1.8% vs. 1.9%.

Stop it, Hans. It ain't funny. Brits did the right thing getting out of that fucked up EU. Germany should do as well.

The EU should die and we can then create a fair trade zone in Europe.

they haven't pulled the trigger yet

once they're free you'll see..

the Jews are holding them back.

>Inflation ticking up every quarter.
>German bunds at ridiculously low interest rates.
>Ahmeds and Alis swarming the country.
>White birth rates in terminal decline.
>Dutch elections in 2 weeks.
>French elections after that.
>German elections around August.
>Italian elections maybe set up early.
>Greece still needing a bailout.
>Portguese bailout post Fin. Crisis failing.
>Deutsche sat on trillions in derivatives with murky exposure.
>Pro-EU shill running for Chancellor.

Tick tock, Hans. Tick tock.

Enjoy all that extra cash for the new Germans.

lmao oh man, your country literally subjugates the entire continent with the (((euro))) and you guys boast about how well you are doing relative to others

fuck it guys, Germans in Germany (not descendants/diaspora) are officially no longer white

i like how you chose that picture, because i read in an engineering magazine that the process of building the illuminated Bosch sign on that Autobahn bridge was one of the most economically inefficient processes the company ever started. it did cost more than 1,3 to build that sign and yearly maintenance cost is around 350k euro. very inefficient, sad!

I'm so conflicted, I want the EU to crash and burn for being the globalist kike group they are but I also want the anglo to suffer at the same time.

Tough choices here. Let hope both happens.

*1,3 million euro

We're all going to suffer.

The Anglo dindu nuffin. He wuz a gud boi.

>Freedom is for sale.

You're just leeching off of other countries in the EU, kraut. And congrats, all of that growth, with nothing to show for it - I mean other than all those refugee centers I guess.

No. If you import 6 million shitskins and you spend all your money on them you get a higher GDP. GDP per capita goes down.

>Germany doing fine
>everywhere else is fucked

This is why the EU is not going to survive.

The EU should be a Mutual DEFENCE and free trade zone. There should be nothing else involved at all.

That's because the kike government going deeper into debt counts as """"GDP"""". I'd be happier with not being filled with niggers that will ultimately doom the continent.

>Germany doing fine
>everywhere else is fucked
hmmm.. I'm wondering which country is the parasite of the EU...

>We're still waiting for that article to be evoked, and I hate to break it to our Britbong brothers, but I don't think it ever will.
Yeah you're right, it's not like we're even trying to pass the law necessary to do so or anything....

>Germanistan still mad that the US and UK are going to have great trade deals

Yeah we were all gud boyz, just like Hitler said, "a small international clique" is responsible for what has happened and is happening. I hope NSDAP style redpilling will start before they are able to completely censor the internet. People in the western world need to wake the fuck up and see for what the globalists really are, and especially (((who))) they are mostly.

No one thought Brexit would jumpstart the economy, what the fuck are you talking about Hans?

I know your country is so jewed you can't think of anything but money these days, but some of us would rather fall with some dignity than sell out to the future we saw on the horizon.

This. People saying Brexit caused this or that when it hasn't even happened yet are retards.

Oh no, that's terrible!

as predicted by many economists. I still dont understand why the rest of the EU countries aggreed to a monetary union.

Heh.. that's right, stupid Anglos. We may have millions of retarded Muslim refugees running wild all across our country but at least our corporate overlords are happy with their magical Jewish GDP numbers which totally measure quality of life improvements accurately

>I still dont understand why the rest of the EU countries aggreed to a monetary union.
Yeah I wonder (((who))) convinced them it was a good idea.

I dont know how (((they))) convinced them. All economic literature predicted this outcome.

If you remove the currency from countries, they loose an automatic trade balance regulator.

shouldnt have let their parlament block trump from doing deals or coming to britain. you fucked up bongs.

>I dont know how (((they))) convinced them
The same way they usually do. Promise those in power cushy overpaid BS jobs after they leave office, and just outright lie to the regular people who generally don't know/care enough to learn the truth

Mercenaries are so damn cheap its sad to see

Kraut here, its artificial growth, spending 44 (!) billion on refugees is of course gonna show

>be croatia
>get raped by the serbs
>beg America and NATO to save them because they can't do it on their own
>afterwards act like they single-handedly defeated the Serbs
>gain independence but remain 3rd world shithole because people are corrupt and lazy
>want to join EU because they assume they'll all be driving a Mercedes as soon as they become a member
>join EU
>surprisingly other members fail to jump at the opportunity to buy every Croat a Mercedes
>bummer
>still a corrupt and lazy shithole
>fail to push through desperately needed reforms for years on end
>still find the time to constitutionally ban gay marriage somehow
>yay success!
>but still no one can afford a Mercedes
>"GERMANY IS A PARASITE!!!"

I'm not talking from Croatias point of view. We always were an importing country and tourism saves our trade balance.

I'm talking about the rest of the EU countries who blindly adopted the euro currency.

I always had respect for GB, Denmark and Sweden for not jumping onto the EURO bandwagon. Their politicians still have some economic sense.

Neither the EU nor the Euro was originally Germany's idea. In fact, agreeing to the EU and adopting a common currency was a prerequisite forced upon us for our reunification.