Really gets you thinking

Not even the most deranged racist has claimed all black teeneagers are thugs.

13% of the population doing 52% of the crimes

Wow

>most whites are civilized and add to society
>most blacks are savages and destroy society
there's blacks which are okay and whites which aren't okay. there's always exceptions

But a disproportionate amount of young black men are committing a majority of the crimes.

Gang Gang, Crip shit

to that i reply, not all people who are so quick to say "not all cops" or "not all white people", refuse to acknowledge that not every teenage black boy is a thug.

do these cunts want this bullshit to go any more meta or are we gonna admit that it's fucking pointless talk.

>not all white people
never heard of this

Blacks don't make up 13% percent of the population. The real number is somewhere around 20-25%

Its really more like 5-6% since the majority of those blacks causing crime are male

This should have been the first post.

percentages matter.

in a nice neighborhood, the black kids probably behave.

in the projects, give me a fucking break.

someone should do videos, or studies, or whatever, where a lone white person runs out of gas in a poor black neighborhood, vs. a lone black person in a poor white trash trailer park or wherever.

It isn't just poverty. It's decades of telling blacks that whites are evil. Why the fuck is this tolerated?

>not every teenage black boy is a thug.

I'd be willing to believe that if black males weren't committing 50% of the murders. We're not all thugs, but god damn, I can't blame whites for thinking that. Black dudes with stable families and careers, like my dad, or like Obama, are not the norm.

>tfw I've gone full Uncle Ruckus

Doesn't help that most of them dress and act like thugs....
Just sayin

shut up meg

no it isn't

>not all white people
>not all cops

Where has this been a meme?

Usually, people call out genuine white people behaving like niggers and scumbag police

Uhhhhh what? You don't really believe that, do you?

that's the part that makes me rage.

everybody said dylann roof was an idiot piece of shit.

people, up to obama himself, tried to portray trayvon as just another nice kid.

latino youth is 20-25%

teenage black boy sounds kind of racist to me.

looking at the twotter picture, comic book tv show character, twotter handle is glenn maggie, two character from said comic book tv show. classic leftist, whites need to save 'poor blacks' because they have an 'unfair advantage'. ironic that in the walking dead the only safety that group of people found was behind the massive walls of a majority white community, built and operated by white people.

and all blacks arent young men, reading comprehension is important.

people are quick to say "not all thugs" or "not all black people", but refuse to acknowledge that not every cop is white

I bet meghan grimes would like to hang out with those "teenage black boys". Go ahead, visit them.

WHENS THE LAST TIME A GROUP OF WHITES OR COPS PULL THIS KIND OF THING?????

#NOTALLNIGGERS

>Roof

That's the thing

The majority here called out Roof for being a nigger faggot. And Sup Forums is white power central.

some people defend cops when corrupt cops give them a bad name.

I can't think of any instance white people were honestly defended. (pretending to be colorblind doesn't really count, that just tries to convince we are cucks)

Holy shit how many of them does it take to rob one fucking store

>nobody says thing
>nobody refutes it

Because they're a protected class, it isn't even discussed.

The areas that black teenagers are shot, are where the majority of them are actually thugs.

robbing isn't a task to them.
This is a herded errand of convenience.

It's akin to them receiving food from a truck in africa. They approach and take.

this. You can see it with most of the confrontations. If you drive away or otherwise disperse the crowd, it's no longer "lucrative" to them. No more attempts are made.

It's like watching flies swarm on a carcase

but most BLM will argue all black teenagers are aspiring scholars that would never beat up a cop and try to steal his gun

>that username

>you shouldn't think that all black boys are thugs
This is fucking ridiculous, how could you not when literally all young blacks listen to music along the lines of "fuck da police, smoke weed, get bitchez"

oy vey

It makes me think of a swarm of locusts devastating a field and then moving on to another.

niggers gonna nig

yes, this meme is what i think all the time.
They really captured my mindset here.

>people make sweeping generalizations to confirm their views and refuse to acknowledge trends that dispute their views
Nothing new here.

People like this needs to get killed

>jewish people are being breed out of their identity by the bbc

Yet it doesn't effect me one bit.

I wonder if blacks have their own terms for different kinds of blacks. The OP pic reminds me of guys Ive met that are, in slang Im used to, "chill" dudes. They tend to smoke weed, and some also drink, and some are straight edge. Some have college degrees or some college. They world in Social Services and home health care and rest homes. Some work in legal offices. And some are stuck in the ghetto on welfare but dont fit in. They might like rap but lean more to jazz or old school R&B. The may like music, watching sports, and other guy things but also have other interests.

What do they call them? No its not Uncle Toms. they are soulful type blacks.

>when you start believing the strawman you created is reality

>Goldman
And nothing of value was lost.

Look at all those fantastic sources you didn't cite.

Amazing how Rick has turned into a cuck after fucking some fictional black pussy.

Someone retort with #notallgunowners. Why are all gun owners punished with tons of gun control legislation for the few the go on a spree killing? Cars kill more people by 3 times as much as guns yet why aren't we limiting cars to go 15 miles per hour?