Plus Sized Women Here. We Need Feminism

So before we start this thread I will discuss if you're enough of a man for me. If you fit these qualifications you are in my league

>coloured eyes
>anti-racist activist
>college educated
>will not deny someone a date based on race
>make at least 100K a year
>6'2 or over
>muscular
>funny yet serious
>unique yet normal
>nerdy but in a cool way
>is fiscally responsible but loves to spend money on his date

If you fit those welcome to the thread. We will discuss feminism. As a plus sized women I get constantly turned down from dates because of my size. This is fascism. Having standards set up by professionals is fascist because you're trying to control how people are. I am natural the way I was born. So in this thread we will discuss feminism, history of feminism, science of feminism, art of feminism, anything feminism related.

Lauren why are you pretending to be a fat woman?

t. Ugly Fatass

You're at the wrong board.

I'm not Lauren

I'm not ugly or fat, im plus sized (215 pounds) and am beautiful. It's rape to call me that because you are crushing my spirit and giving me stress which is what rape does.

>you're enough of a man for me

Bait thread, everybody off the ruse cruise

Women wanted to join the war but the patriarichy wouldn't let them. The men who fought should pay reparations for not letting the women become a part of history.

This poster is basically true

Except that's not equality if only women are forced to join the military but it's a choice for men.

Superficially, this is an excellent bait post. The image targets contentious demographic topics, the subject header and body employ most of the neoliberal keyphrases, and the entire post is relatively grammatical and legibly structured. I would contend, though, that the use of greentext and the content therein somewhat smack of effort and, by making apparent such dliberation, detract from engagement by breaking suspension of disbelief. As well, repetitive recycling of keywords such as, "feminism," and, "fascist," detracts from both the flow of the piece and its enjoyability.

While this bait is by no means of poor quality, elements of its fundamental structure suggest amateurism and unfamiliarity with the subject discourse. I recommend that your future shitposts be revised and edited at least once prior to publishing so that you can assemble a more convincing and inflammatory thesis.

8/10

Go back to Tumblr. OP.

Thank you for the feedback. You seem to think im new but im certainly not new to shitposting. However it's good advice.

You are beautiful and brave

And stunning

Thank you so much. I wish Canada had as strong hate speech laws as Netherlands to protect strong, independent, and brave women like me.

Oh, I can tell that you're not completely new at this, but the post lacks polish. It's a really solid draft, it just needs a bit of vocabulary and structural refinement.

>OP) #
Kys

So you advice not to greentext because that makes me seem more of a Sup Forums user, and don't repeat the same word too many times?

You do realize that there is no reason for marriage anymore.
Anyone with that kind of money can pay for everything to be done for them without a femnazi ripping his wallet out of his ass

standards are not done by pros, simply by nature. Too slim or too fat are associated with poor fertility, and thus not good for survival.

Here's my criteria
1. Not fat
2. Not an annoying cunt
Ahh sorry you don't meet my criteria.enjoy the cats you inevitably grow old with

Naw, just kys.

Except every king needs a queen.

And you're wrong, standards are done by the fashin industry who said i wasn't pretty enough to be a model.

Not really, A king just needs a womb for a descendant

>coloured eyes
>anti-racist activist
>college educated
>will not deny someone a date based on race
>make at least 100K a year
>6'2 or over
>muscular
>funny yet serious
>unique yet normal
>nerdy but in a cool way
>is fiscally responsible but loves to spend money on his date

That's me.

Lose some weight you fat, disgusting hamplanet.

Great satire, desu.

Yeah, or else try to greentext in a way which indicates a fragmented understanding, as one might have were one to have spent fewer than eight hours on imageboards. The use of greentext for a point-form list would be unnatural for a fresh chan user.

As well (and perhaps this is mere preference), I have greater success with shitposts which do not instruct board members. Your second paragraph does precisely this, and it has been my experience that genuine butthurt is more easily wrought from people who feel invited or attacked by the leading post. Consider closing your shitposts with an open-ended conclusion or a more-inviting less-commanding impetus.

Tell that to King Arthur who needed a wife to get England dumbfuck

Fuck you! You are the perfect man and you treat me like that? I hate you because you are so fataphobic.

Hypocrite.

>who said i wasn't pretty enough to be a model.
Yet your post
Describes men who arent "pretty enough to be YOUR model".

Typical stupid woman.

That's actually some great advice. I fully understand why. Make it seem like you are either inviting them in, or throwing the first punch (metaphorically)

This is bait, right?...right?

This is beautiful bait, well done

but thats not a picture, its a drawing

>a
>fucking
>leaf
>
>sage

Y are you so fat? Im 6'7 and used to be fat until /fit/ helped me

I fit all of these, but you're way under my league, plus you're a Canadian.

So before we start this thread I will discuss if you're enough of a woman for me. If you fit these qualifications you are in my league

>coloured eyes
>nationalism activist
>able to count how many vegetables you are making for dinner
>will deny someone a date based on race
>make at least 100 war dinners every year.
>5'9 or under
>thin
>quiet yet thoughtful
>sexy yet conservative
>wholesome but in a cool way
>is fiscally responsible with my money

Tits or GTFO fat femleaf

Exactly: people feel more compelled to defend their position when they believe that they are participating voluntarily. Let your responders think that they can convince you or engage with your point, so that the illusion of discussion keeps them in the thread for as long as possible.

If you come across as immutable, it won't matter how irritating you're being; users will write you off as incorrigible and give up trying to debate your points.

You're a really bad troll

You're a sexist pig. Women are not sex objects.

>I hate you

So you're a racist, antisemitic and a bigot.

IKR fuck white people

WMAF is also racism against asians

We need a tumblr invasion

Are you having fun with your little role-play session?

Does the attention make you feel better?

No, it's even worse: you're a leaf

If I could,I would cook you into some delicious pulled pork BBQ.

This is the lowest quality bait I've seen on Sup Forums yet.

You're a really bad troll, worst one seen

Keep baiting maybe if you're lucky someone will actually bite.

>anti-racist activist

FUCK OFF

men are not objects for you to pick and choose.

have a (you)

you're a terrible troll

>tits

...you sure?

Why did this make me laugh so damn hard?

This bait is magnificent

t. Baitlord